It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw Fht./911 last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah I thought it was pretty darn good. I watched with an already biased outlook though.
I dont see how people can say its a jumble of lies and biased mistruths, most of what you see is actual footage of bush and other testimonies. The filmaker was on Leno last night and said he'd give the rights to the cable co for free? will they air it as they are the anti kerry film?

I didnt plan on watching the other sides video, but I guess it is the logical thing to do. I dont think they'll be able to make kerry look pure evil like how bush looks in farenheit911
shifty eyed mother*******!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think what gets to people mostly about this 'movie?' is the attitude that Micheal Moore has. He is arrogant, pompus, stubborn, ect, ect. He has been pushing his views on anyone he can corner for years. Im on your side of the political spectrum, so dont take this as a pro Bush advertisement, thats what 'stolen Honor' is for.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm not a far right wing republican, nor am i an extreme left liberal, i would classify myself as right in the middle.

But i cannot bring myself to watch this movie. MIchael Moore repulses me, he's the most biased man in entertainment, and he thinks he can run through a list of all his liberal hollywood friends and offer people chips or underwear to "just vote". That's BS. He wants to garner as many votes as he can for Kerry.

join