It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Collaborative Fiction #2: "I am a Normal Guy"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Lankril looks down at me an asks,are you feeling better?Yeah,my head doesn't hurt and my leg,is,is healed.Well you I told you wern't mortal Lankril replied.Lankril I think I need to find the staff of Ra.I was told it was made just for me,and I sensed great power when I held it.Can you tell me anything about it.All I can say right now is that it does have great power and you will rely on its power in the days to come.
Because of certain spells and prayers that have been cast upon this place I can no further with you,you must find the staff alone.I will await your return here.
I spend hours walking the paths and corridors of the pyramid.How deep into the bowls of the earth have I walked?After what seemed to be an days of walking I see a light in the distance............

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
as i walk towards the light i start to feel a warm feeling coming over me............i hope and pray its the outside world............with the hot burning sun shinning down on the yellow sand........no its not........but wait whats this ?

as i walk through the doorway i come into a room thats small, but theres a light coming down from the ceilling ............. at the side, to the right theres a woman sat there.....reading something in her hands......as i get closer I can see its Mrs Rubinstein!

oh thank god (dont know which one, but anyone will do right now) "where have you been? Ive been waiting here for ages" she says. " Ive been walking for miles, all around this place just trying to find away out of here" I tell her. "well this is for you Vect Knoric'k Calicokino Palimok" she tell me as she hands me a parchment. "what is it, what do i do with it?" "sit and read it then do as it tells you my love"

"I cant stay any longer Vect Knoric'k, I must be on my way, but please do read and do as it says, you are the only hope that this planet has left. And remember, you must try to find someone who can help you and help their planet, before time runs out". with that Mrs Rubinstein gets to her feet and walks towards the doorway that I entered by, "dont worry, I will always be around when you need me the most" she says, as she dissappears through the doorway...........

[Edited on 31-5-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
sitting down on the stone seating that Mrs Rubinstein had been sitting on, I hold the parchment in my hands.......looking down at it, I see there are drawings on it and some sort of writings ...... strange I almost understand the writings, but cant quite make them out yet!

As I look closer I see the drawings are of pyrimids and other pictures, that are very recognisable now, now all I have to do is find out what the writings means and hopefully know what to do next?

I must find away out of here before I go mad, its like being locked in a room and you cant find away out!

As I start to walk towards the doorway I came in and Mrs Rubinstein walked out of, I notice something to the right of me that catch's my eye. walking over to the wall, I see a small dent in it, as though its always been there but hasnt been touched in years and years. Holding my arm out I touch the dent very gentlely, not wanting to damage anything, then as I get closer I put my whole palm over the dent and push hard.......as I do so thers this moving sound coming from behind me, where I was sat just now. Taking my hand away from the wall I turn to see theres a new passage way opened up, as I walk over to it, the entrance starts to close again, so I gather speed and run towards it, only just making it in time before it shuts behind me.

Standing in the darkness my eyes start to ajust to the darkness and I can see much better now, theres a passage way straight infront of me, so with nowhere else to go I just walk down and through the darkness very quickly now. As I do so I can see something infront of me that looks like a wall at an angle, it must be the edge of the pyrimid, oh thank god, a way out at long last!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
To whom it may concern,
Everything I have written is true.At least it is true to me.For the past three years I have been locked up in an insane asslyum.One night three years ago I went to sleep a normal guy.I have not been normal since.Shortly after my dream,I killed my wife,my children,and my parents.So they have told me. Anyways.I have no recollection of any acts of murder.Why would I? I loved my family they where the world to me.
I was charged and found guilty of murder,but was deemed insane.So here I'am.For the last three years my moments of clarity and reality have been fleeting.Most of the time I'm stuck in this hellish dream.It has taken the better part of three years to write all of this.And it has been been done behind the backs of my care takers.
All I want is peace of mind.These dreams and visions have tortured me long enough.I cannot take the dreams or this life of imprisonment any longer.
About a year ago there was a riot at the asslyum.I found a small piece of glass that was overlooked by the staff.I have held on to it,I knew I would need it one day.That day is here,I'am done.No longer will I be imprisoned in my mind or body.
It is time to sleep forever.Laying on my bed,I slash my wrist,then the other wrist.The warm blood feels good,the pain is not to bad.
All I want is piece of aaaahhhhhhhhhh.........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join