It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QE3: Is America becoming a company town?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteclarity

Do you seriously think the Federal Reserve is going to pay property taxes on the "mortgages" or property they own to the state, local, or federal gov't?

Have you not witnessed the Obama administration and communism?

Do you know anything about the UN Agenda 21 and their map of where people may live in the US?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheeLynnChase
For example, Goldman Sachs sells a pool of mortgage back securities for 1 billion dollars and take their 30% cut in fees or 300 million dollars. This leave 700 million dollars they actually "fund" the Notes, now the homes supposedly were worth 700 million dollars backing the value of these Notes but as we since found out those were fake "bubble prices only based on the high demand for those MBS's. Now that same pool of homes is worth a fraction of that or about 300 millions. Who is going to pay the difference for the banksters bad bets? The taxpayer of course.

You really lost me at this point.With QE3 the Federal Reserve will create $40 Billion a month out of thin air and transfer that money to another bank to buy mortgage backed securities. Why will taxpayers have anything to do with paying for "the difference for the banksters bad bets"? In this case, there's no interest to be paid on the money that the Federal Reserve creates so why would taxpayers have to pay for any part of it?

Some people might claim that the taxpayers will pay through inflation because the dollar will be devalued because of QE3. But, some economists think QE3 could cause deflation so only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Do you seriously think the Federal Reserve is going to pay property taxes on the "mortgages" or property they own to the state, local, or federal gov't?

Have you not witnessed the Obama administration and communism?

Do you know anything about the UN Agenda 21 and their map of where people may live in the US?

Are these questions supposed to be evidence?

Your first question requires speculation to answer, there's no evidence there.

The second question is a matter of opinion. Many people would say that the Obama administration has not been communist. Even if it was 100% certain that the Obama administration has been communist, I think the consensus is that the Bush administration was fascist. My question would be then, where do the powers that be really want to take America, fascism, communism, or other? I think that's very much up for debate and it can't be proven one way or another.

You're using UN Agenda 21 as evidence that the US government wants to implement communism, can you explain that please?

edit on 27-9-2012 by infiniteclarity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i think yes.. america is becoming now company and i completely agree with it...
ireo the grand arch
edit on 18-2-2013 by pankaj12690 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join