It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012 Funny stuff

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Absolutely. TV shows, Sporting events, And bling bling are what's important to most people. It's very sad. Welcome to Costco, I love you. Lol

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
No, No, No, dont start with the Conservatives would be repeating this idiocy. This is what we have let into office, a man who can shower them with Bama Bucks (there's another good one to look up). I wish he would have interviewed a few white people as well so it doesnt come across so racist. Im not a huge Romney fan, but people seem to hate him for being wealthy. I mean, would you want a failed buisness man (or woman) running? I just saw where Paul Ryan said "voting for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama". They are still worried about the Ron Paul awakening. Eyes are opening, and TPTB are scared, but the people you just heard have a vote that counts just like the most educated in the nation. The dumbards are winning...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by txjab512

Ok well that explains the shape we are in as a country now....with crystal clarity. OMG Idiocracy is now.

Psst...(quite) act dumb, or you are going to stand out. Shsh, pass it down.....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Brilliant segment of the population there. And these people are allowed to help decide who runs the country.

I feel safe. Not.

Voter ID and IQ tests. MANDATORY.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies made me

That testing before you are allowed to vote seems like a better idea everyday.

I know very educated people that don't know a darn thing about world events, and don't want to know.

You know it is not such a bad idea to at least know who is running for president when you go to the polls.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You do know that his show is fake. He is just a shock jock and the caller was an employee. The sad part is that most ATS people claim to be smart. It appears Stern fooled you guys.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
You do know that his show is fake. He is just a shock jock and the caller was an employee. The sad part is that most ATS people claim to be smart. It appears Stern fooled you guys.

Do you have "proof" of this or you are just spouting out your *ss?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sterns show is just as real as the movie Avatar.
You really believe everything from his radio show or just when it fits in with your political believe ?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You really believe everything from his radio show or just when it fits in with your political believe ?

Is that your definition of "proof"?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Agreed. Most average citizens couldn't care less or follow the fragmented information without diving into the subject of politics. Not that everyone should but at the least, they should be concerned and aware of the changes in the laws (local and national) that could affect their lifestyle and lives.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A frightening number of people have no clue what's going on in the world around them.

I think last weekends SNL "undecided voter" segment summed it up well.

www.nbc.com...

The best is that should anyone suggest for a moment that these people not vote all hell breaks loose and they get all huffy. Then, when election day arrives, they dont bother to show up.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What we are wtinessing here is the absolute Moronification of a Nation! I have seen these interviews done countless times over the years and am always astounded that people can't identify states on a map, no idea who the VP is, etc...

I firmly believe that there should be an IQ test before one is permitted to vote!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

You know what?

I like the phrase mind bottling.

Because their minds are really all bottled up and can't get out.

Think about it.

But there are lots of uneducated people, but that's one of the big problems of the American society, is that just about everybody believes that they and only they have the right answers and you have to bow down before them. If you believe something, even if it is backed up by facts, somebody will come along and tell you believe in the wrong thing and have to change your views to the correct views.

When you've experienced years and years and years of this phenomena, it tends to bottle up the mind.You really don't want to listen to anybody else anymore, and you just want to go your own way.

So really, once again, what we really are seeing is the pitfalls of society, because society does not allow you to think for yourself. And when you can't think for yourself, you get this kind of confusion and uneducated people.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

You have proof its real? Everything on that guys show is fake so until its proven true its consider fake.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You have proof its real? Everything on that guys show is fake so until its proven true its consider fake.

Oh, like, "Everything the government says is a lie"

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wow.

Big difference between White Obama supporters and Black Obama supporters.

............................. Just kidding!

They are all this stupid.

This is not a coincidence:

www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20120522002-new-york.html
edit on 25-9-2012 by WhatAreThey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Oh, like, "Everything the government says is a lie"

uh no.
stop trying o change the subject please.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Looks like you are cherry picking based what makes Obama look good/bad.

Truth is this video is NOT fake.
That is indeed an Obama supporter, granted not a reflection of all but surely a certain percentage.
Despite what people may think about Stern, he is a marketing genius, and if he set out to "expose the stupidity of Obama supporters", he knew exactly where to go.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So what's the big deal,I see numerous posts regarding Jon Stewart and he is a comedian,I'm sure his show is no different ,both are Dem's both are owned by shills,I disregard them both,unless I want a laugh,just making money is all they care about

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Unfortunately it is all true. America has a disaster of an education system. It can be tied to public unions/teachers unions and agenda based education. Truth is no longer taught in our schools unless it fits in with the agenda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join