It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In New York,defiant Ahmadeninejad says, Israel will be eliminated

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Although I agree with most of your comment, there are other reports that OWS will not be meeting with the Iranian leader. IMO I think that's just propaganda from within the State media over at fars news agency.

Source

Occupy Wall Street members do not intend to meet with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, despite a report from the Iranian state-sponsored Fars News Agency saying otherwise. “This is nonsense propaganda,” Dana Balicki, a member of the Occupy Wall Street PR Team, told The Daily Caller. “There is no organized effort on behalf of OWS to meet with Ahmadinejad,” she said. “None at all.”

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

How's that for the ultimate insult: we hate our "enemy" because he reminds us of how great we used to be.

You are great people like any other nations.

IMO, your country ha been hi-jacked.

Your country is spending much time on war and war-plans.

Truth of the matter is, the US has to spend a lot on war to maintain global stability(sadly still). Maybe in the future, when there aren't any mongoloids like Ahmaginejad or Khamenei at the head of armies, maybe then, there won't even be a need for a big US - which diminishes the readiness and dependency on war . In fact, this has already been calculated.

The sooner dictatorships are gone, the better.
edit on 25-9-2012 by ClicheCalvicade because: (no reason given)

Who died and make US sheriff ?
That sound just right, US sheriff and israel deputy, yeah
Cause they have lotsa nukes, it figures.

edit on 25-9-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
So whenever people target Jews in the rest of the world, it's all about punishing the Zionists huh?

I suppose that if Iran actually nukes Israel, it will be solely about the Zionists who rule Israel and not the innocent civlians.

Who cares about them right? They all serve their Zionist masters anyway.

Why would Iran nuke Israel when Israel holds some of the most hollies t of places according to Islam?

You should ask this question as to why are/were the western alliances dropping bombs on civilians in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan when their intended targets are the leadership or military.

Eehhrmm..well..yes..uhmm..you know? Uhm.. Terrorists and ehh.. Terrorists? You know? Those ..ehrm.. evil herders with bomb-sheep and suicide camels??

Oh, and for Pakistan? Évil!, púre evil! Have You seen the Pakistani way of head-massaging after a haircut? Évil, I tell's ya.. Bomb'em!!!

edit on 25/9/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

When there are none, one has to take up the responsibility.

But if you want to get technical about it, after WW2, the US had 50% of the worlds GDP and since has maintained its economical position as #1 of the world.

Know about the Marshall plan?

Neither Israel or America is going to use nukes unless the situation gets too critical. Nuclear weapons are last resort weapons. Especially with an ever globalizing world.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dutchmilpo
And do not forget that almost évery Israeli under the age of 45 can be called up, as they are áll reservists. Israël has been prepared for war with the Arab world since, like, forever. Especially after they got ambushed in the Yom-Kippur.
Imagine, a whole people trained for war. Nót just some elite forces.

I can imagine that, especially that I have friends from Israel. According to them, the actual readiness... Is not extraordinarily high.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Can I ask you if you have been a witness to Muslims professing about their hatred for Jewish people? Not just one person from one nationality, I'm talking multiple people from all walks of life and different nationalities.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Who are these Farsi ATS members who translated this. Your post shows up on page 2 and there is nothing on page one about this. There is a plea for a translation by an ATS member but no one volunteered yet that I saw. So who are these members and where is their translation as it is not on this thread as of this writing.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

And do not forget that almost évery Israeli under the age of 45 can be called up, as they are áll reservists. Israël has been prepared for war with the Arab world since, like, forever. Especially after they got ambushed in the Yom-Kippur.

I can imagine that, especially that I have friends from Israel. According to them, the actual readiness... Is not extraordinarily high.

What do you expect? A constant state of awareness towards war and war for decades on end. It wears down people psychologically. It's a very real phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Capt Ahab, The guy with second billing in the novel Moby Dick.
And Like Luca Bracci he sleeps with the fishes but hes strapped to the back of a whale while doing it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

....until the arabs are on their doorsteps. The Yom-Kippur also started with a "wait.. Whut?..."- moment. It took some time(and some shelling from tne other side of the suez-canal) before the Israëlis realized the Egyptians were serious. Yet, the moment Israël started to move, they didn't stop until the UN intervened, out of fear of the conflict boiling-over into a full-fledged US/USSR brawl.

Readyness? It depends on the training they recieved, and the amount of impending danger. Fear of your life is a rather effective incentive towards "readyness"

Yom Kippur woke Israël up in no uncertain way. The "perceived readyness" has nothing to do with being able to move if needed. Heck, when I was in the service, the bases looked like a gathering of slackers, until they were sent to, first Lebanon, former Jugoslavia (never mind the bungle-up of a french general, that called-off the F16's when Serbian tanks were about to pummel the small, underarmed Dutch garrison, different story, different circumstances) ) and later Afghanistan. Suddenly they cóuld move and shoot, despite all limitations slammed upon them by the spineless UN suits. (no mortars allowed when under rocket-attack? Really???)
edit on 25/9/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Americanist

Sounded like an admission to Iran's assasinations lists and other activity never acknowledged on this board,

If that's what you want to hear, then that's what it will sound like. But he actually only says that disturbances will be eliminated. That could simply mean that disputes are settled. The Israeli administration however has uttered nothing but direct threats of violence for months.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Are you his PR man ?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by neo96

...and yet a Persian King once helped Israel survive...and rebuilt the temple...

Ezra 1:1-2 "Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, 2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah."

The Persian Empire helped Judah rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, the jews of Judah did not go by the name Israel for more then 300 years prior to this event.

When the 13 tribes were split and Israel (northern 10 tribes) was at war with Judah (Jews = Levy, Benjamin and Judah).

Just clarifying.

God Bless,

Abraham's son Jacob was renamed 'Israel'...
...so all who issued from his loins were 'the Children of Israel'.

Judah was just one of Jacobs (Israel's) sons...
...the decendants of each son were organized into 'tribes' post-Exodus 430 years after the promise to Abe.

So Israel came more than 400 years before Judah was a tribe.
edit on 25/9/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I hear it pays well?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade
reply to post by NullVoid

When there are none, one has to take up the responsibility.

But if you want to get technical about it, after WW2, the US had 50% of the worlds GDP and since has maintained its economical position as #1 of the world.

Know about the Marshall plan?

Neither Israel or America is going to use nukes unless the situation gets too critical. Nuclear weapons are last resort weapons. Especially with an ever globalizing world.

Hear that people!
US is the sheriff, Israel is the deputy, they got nukes so listen up before we blow you (only in critical situation!)

No wonder they talk so loud, they got lotsa nukes. Better watchout, your pitchforks are useless against these guys. They are determined to keep the "piece of the land".

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow...I cannot believe that the OP has recieved as many F&S as they have with such a mis-leading title.

Ahmadinejad did not say Israel will be eliminated. Truthful speech is becoming like hoaxed YouTube vids. You have to swim and pick threw a load of crap before you find the truth. Ridiculous.

I've went to several popular news sites and their touting the same lie. I then decided to go to Alternative news sites and I was able to cut threw the crap and find out what Ahmadinejad really said.

Key points:

Ahmadinejad declared Israel has no place in the Middle East, saying that Iran has been around for thousands of years while the modern state of Israel has existed only for the last 60 or so years. "They have no roots there in history," he said.

"Fundamentally, we do not take seriously threats of the Zionists," Ahmadinejad said. "We believe the Zionists see themselves at a dead end and they want to find an adventure to get out of this dead end. While we are fully ready to defend ourselves, we do not take these threats seriously."

Here's a rather clever way of keeping propaganda alive and well. Ahmadinejad has never threatened to eliminate Israel, but here's a guy making sure the false statement is kept alive and well.

"Ahmadinejad showed again that he not only threatens the future of the Jewish people, he seeks to erase our past," Prosor said in a statement. "Three thousand years of Jewish history illustrate the clear danger of ignoring fanatics like Iran's president, especially as he inches closer to acquiring nuclear weapons."

I think Ahmedinejad summed up a lot here...

Ahmadinejad also alluded to the amateur anti-Islam video made in the U.S. that has caused protests across the Muslim world, accusing the United States and others of misusing freedom of speech and failing to speak out against the defamation of people's beliefs and "divine prophets."

People have lost the art of listening and respect. Those NY posters condemning Muslims and raising up Israel should be taken down immediately. I agree w/ freedom of speech but responsible freedom of speech. People's belief systems shouldn't be condemned just because you happen to not agree.

bigstory.ap.org...

edit on 25-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

He didnt misquote. I saw the headline on MSN earlier this afternoon. Neo brought this to the table based on headlines I saw with my own two eyes. He didnt make this up or offer his own translations, he simply quoted what was on the news.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Same old, on one hand inflammatory rethoric. On the other hand, Iran has not attact any country in well over 100 years, but internal strife might have been the cause for that. However they did not take part in any of the wars against Israel either. I dont get it, why do they use such rethoric? It isnt helping them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Iran has sent arms to Syria, they have sent arms to Lebanon. They have also sent arms to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iran also wants nuclear weapons anyone else think that isn't the case I got some swamp land to sell them,.

Iran "has been around for 7-10 thousand years" just pay no attention that Iran changed its name after Hitler visited it.

Pay no attention that Isreal has "no roots" in the region"

Really an asinine comment to make there from Ahmedinijad among many ignorant comments.

After the UN today Ahmedinijad was off to meet occupy wall street,

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Well if that is the case, pray that their people take back their country.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

In New York,defiant Ahmadeninejad says, Israel will be eliminated

(Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday disregarded a U.N. warning to avoid incendiary rhetoric and declared ahead of the annual General Assembly session that Israel has no roots in the Middle East and would be "eliminated."
(visit the link for the full news article

Israel as a nation existed for at least 1000 years before Persia (Iran) became a world power.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join