It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of these people have to go.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm lawn guy, sorry 'bout that.
If you lived on an island and 10 couples were kind, good samaritan types, and 10 couples were selfish psycho's with no conscience.
Your a good person and see that the psychos were having three children to the good people having one, years pass and the island is over run by little gangsters who torture animals, rob and hurt people. The good kids were bullied and disrespected and outnumbered by little creeps.
The adults were totally despicable piles of non-goodness and made the good people do their bidding with the threat of violence.
Vile people.

So the island becomes unable to support the population and crime has run amok.
So two boats leave with the whole population, 1 boat good people, 1 boat bad.

You were previously sent as a scout that looked for a suitable island, on this island you found a bazooka rocket launcher.
As you see the two boats come in you think about how awful life on the old island was and how you want the new island to be a new beginning.
The island is also really small with a fragile environment and limited resources.

As you polish your new found bazooka, what goes through your mind?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Sometimes, just sometimes i understand all the depopulation conspiracies.

IN my darkest moments, I think sure, why not, lets make everyone take an IQ test and anyone below some arbitrary number gets culled.

in my darkest moments.

But than I know we are better than that, that collectively humanity as a whole can pull us out of the mess we are in, we need only try.

hmmm..the only problem with that idea is that many of the worst psychopaths, and truly evil self absorbed people have the highest IQ's.

A high IQ is not a sign of a worthy human being, and many of the most giving, helpful people may have lower IQ's.

edit on 25-9-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

The system needs to stop protecting people and situations where they perpetuate the problem we know exists and is entirely unsustainable now, let alone 10 times more in propensity.

I understand what you are saying EXCEPT, it is the system that creates these problems to garner more power. By creating these bigger problems the people are begging "the system" to take as much power necessary to fix these problems. This is the objective of the system; to create such dire conditions so that the people are so desperate that they will give up their rights in the name of peace.....but, peace never comes. How many generations of children said, "teach us life skills, not things we will never use" but, it never happens. We create dependent generations instead.

Now the system is comfortable offering death as a solution to various problems. I read the objectives to introduce this philosophy...I recall that one objective was to first get people to talk about it and get the option on the table first (through all mediums, including public education system)....then by doing that, we gradually become closer to accepting it....and here we are doing that very thing.

The system introduced this philosophy as a compassionate solution to a problem. They had to get the world to at least start talking about it to "gradually" work what all know is wrong in a light whereas "maybe" there are circumstances in which it may NOT be wrong.

They introduced it by using the Terri Schiavo case. We thought it was all about this one compassionate issue but, it is not. Now, we have carried this issue all the way to "quality of life"..... so the system is already setting a standard (their standard) of who is worthy of life.
Slippery slope indeed.
Even the word you use "unsustainable" is something the system came up with for some other plans that sound all nice until you do some real research on the matter. You need to remember who has been creating these problems in the first place.....there needs to be a point that we change the system instead of letting the system change us.

<< 1  2   >>

join