It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of these people have to go.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Genocide is alive and well in America. Since 1974 13 million blacks and 2000 a day currently. Slavery is alive and well through entitlements. So this is not really news. They just make use of loopholes. Hitler started what you ascribe, He started with a child that was born deformed. It escalated obviously. Lets just not go there.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have to agree with you OP. There are many here in this world that doesn't deserve the right to exist in my humble opinion. I say let's start with Washington, bring it down to Hollywood and just continue to go around the U.S. then the world.

Heck, once you've taken out the idiots in office and the psychos at Hollywood you've almost got America back on track!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

There's probably people walking around who think you are a waste of space, I imagine you would have no problem with them killing you because of it, right? Then killing your entire family so there's no chance of another waste of space like you being born. Great solution.
edit on 24-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am not saying to kill anyone, but having an "accident" that the rest of us have to deal with should not be a right.

I am not saying round up all the unwanted people, but to sit there and say you don't judge people is a lie.

A lie.

You do. Do you hang out with junkies just for their company, invite them to dinner? Do you allow your kids to hang out with heavy drug users, whores, pimps,

NO

SO, why do you judge them? Because it is natural to protect yourself and those you love out of respect and love for them.

I don't want anyone to be killed. I don't want them to make things worse for the rest of us that have not given up either.

Solution....I don't know. But the problem is that they are growing in numbers, while responsible and conscientious people are not.

The root of the problem is all the BS we are spoon fed that no one believes in, but we all give a knee jerk reaction to. PC hand book says we are all special and worthy....reality is some people are scum bags and deserve what they sought out and actively looked for. You didn't plan on looking after your 6 kids and walk out on your family to drink in peace a city over....then you should not have the RIGHT to repeat that story in the next town you decide to ruin that much more.

You wanted to party all day for ever at everyone's expense...then guess what, you should die in an alley like you wanted and thought would be cool....since that is bad ass partying....YOLO....

I don't care, the reality is that we all think it, but few have the balls or the heart to say it, much less advocate it.

I can't say I go screaming this stuff and drilling it home either, but I say my peace to all the liars when it comes up.

Oh, as far as my avatar....check with the ancient and culturally rich Hindu people about where it came from, they still use that symbol...the sVastica...means all things good...The world did exist before the 1940´s.....read up, it is good for you.

on a final note, stop with the knee jerk reactions that are a product of social engineering and cultural brain washing. Prepackaged thoughts and opinions are lame.

edit on 24-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm not going to lie and say I don't judge people. But it is one thing to avoid someone you don't like then to flat out kill them or sterilize them.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

did not say kill them. I might have considered protecting kids from unworthy parents, so they in turn do not repeat their life styles of abandonment and irresponsibility.

Sterilization....I don't know. If you have fathered more children then you know of, don't care for them....then why do you want the ability to make more? Choose one of the many you have already sired and take it from there. Repeat offenders, yeah. Why not? They might pay for such a procedure themselves. Mandatory to all, no. You have a pattern of knocking women up, or getting knocked up and bailing on your kids?, then what do you care if you can't make more....just choose one of the many you have given up on if you suddenly get maternal or paternal instincts.

For repeat offenders we do other things already, like for pathological child molesters, we get them treated to lose their sex drives....they don't need it since it hurts them and others more than they get joy out of it. If you don't want kids, then don't have them. Shoot blanks and die out I say. You're a good parent that takes pride in raising good people, then PLEASE REPRODUCE FASTER...we are outnumbered already.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
The "psychopath" has just as much "right" to be here as the "saint." Further, even if you were to eradicate every "undesirable" person from the planet, more would eventually be born as the "desirable" reproduce.

I can understand your reasoning but in my opinion, it is a dangerous line of thinking.

uhmm...no they don't...the psychopath is a broken human, dangerous to any life on this planet...they have no right to be among us. we need to work toward being a more civilized species, a psychopath has a brain chemical imbalance that prevents him from living that way.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Been reading posts and despite my belief that something has to give. I do not think I have the right to decide. I have met many people in my life and some I look at and judge. I measure them up to some standards that at the time make sense. One such person saved my life. He was dull witted and when he couldn't understand he grew angry. I remember thinking this idiot is such a waste of space. Then one day while out camping I fell into a logging river. These are fast moving rivers. Had this idiot not been there I would have died. See he Did not stop and try to formulate a plan. He simply dove into the water grabbed me and pulled me out.
He died years later and at his funeral there were hundreds of people. Each there for their own reasons. I recall thinking that if it was me in that hole. Not many people would be there. Now while his children haven't invented the cure for cancer, and none are heroes are scientist. They each bring change into the world good or bad. I think it would be ashame if a test could decide if they live or die. I tested 163 on the IQ test. So perhaps I would qualify to stay on this earth. But I wouldn't want to. I would be ashamed to be one of those chosen few still alive. I have done very little with this life. I did a stint in the military and with that I can feel proud. I was on the USS Tarawa when the USS Cole was bombed. We were the first responding ship. I wasn't alone on that ship though 4 thousand souls were there with me. Half of which couldn't pass an IQ test.
My point in all of this is simple, No one has the right to decide another persons fate. Unless you are defending yourself or your family you have no right to take a life. I would fight on their side if a cull started. My father was the greatest man I ever knew. But he could not read or write. He died a few years ago. But he worked all of his life and gave me a good life. Not because he was a genius nor because he was even very smart. But because it was the right thing to do and he Loved me. He would not have passed any IQ test.

Therian

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So far in this thread we have the dregs of society, people with a certain IQ and under, selfish people, Psychopaths, Rulers of the Earth, Really Evil rulers of the Earth, Washington and Hollywood.

Next, we'll see votes for religious people, certain religions, my personal favorite, Scientists who use science as their religion, and people who eat Twinkies. Oh, lets not forget those conspiracy theorists - they have to be The Worst.
Where does it end?

How about we just take all the people who want to do away with everyone else and do away with them? That would surly solve the problem - Right?

I wonder how many truly evil people of the world had offspring that turned out to be really good kind decent people, saved someones life, created a great invention that helped mankind, lead nations out of the heal of oppression? I'm sure there are many of them. I'm glad those evil people didn't get put on somebodies stupid list.
edit on 24-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"He went on: “What comes out of a man is what makes him ‘unclean.’ For from within, out of men’s hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man ‘unclean.’” Mark 7:20-23

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them." 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Most of the comments on this board clearly demonstrate that we are the last generation.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Therian

agreed. I don't think IQ /intelligence, or breeding, or race qualify as determining factors. I don't say they are a standard since I like to see people for their potential rather than their achievements or current state. That said, if you don't want to be here, are miserable, and want to take as many of us down with you...please muster up the courage to go alone into the hole. The rest of us want to try and suffer if need be to make things better. You don't...fine, party, YOLO all you want.

I don't care if you are well read or if you could afford an education, or are good looking. I want people who care to be helped and favored over people who don't care anymore. Really the ones I speak of have decided already and just want to enjoy life at everyone's expense before they die. They hate us when we are doing good, and are happy when we are all as miserable and ruined as them. They have to go, like they want. They shouldn't be helped in taking as many of us mothers down with them.

EDIT:
That guy cared enough about others to risk his life for you. He could have said "not my problem" and "that sucks for you" grabbed a camera to YouTube it or sell the video or simply been a selfish jerk and let you die. He had heart. That should be protected. He cared.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Therian

We can learn something from everybody and some of the best times i ever had were when i was with dimwitted friends. Everybody can contribute whether by good deeds or bad examples.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I beg your pardon but yes they do. If they are alive and walking among us they have a right to be here. Nature deemed them viable. You can play "god" if you wish, deeming who is fit and who isn't but the first rung on the genocide ladder is an us and them mentality and I don't want anything to do with it.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Miri08 because: ...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

well I am sorry, but if you are the only one doing so, then you will eventually be outnumbered and alone, that means that for all your hard work, one day nothing of what you improve on or build will be left standing.

There are a lot of people who self-govern themselves and work on their inner self. We may tumble now and again in ignorance but, I don't believe people don't try. If you think you are the only one doing so, might you just find some new friends to hang out with?

I have changed allot about myself, and doing so honestly in an effort of improvement. A spirit that leads you to realize that if being a hypocrite is something you would rather do without, then you should act accordingly and honestly. That would lead you to the conclusion that saying we are all worth saving is hypocritical, since you don't mean it. Neo Nazis are not worth saving, serial killers are not worth saving, ect.

Titus 3:3
For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

If it was a choice between them or your nice next door neighbor, you would let them die. You would, I don't need to know you to say that. Out of the interest of survival, you would not want that element running around threatening you. You would rather your nice trust worthy neighbor survive instead a threat.

Self-defence is different than seeking out those who are perceived as intimidating and eliminating them.
Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Here is the problem I have with your scenario...my nice neighbor next door can be that serial killer...psychopaths are charming and are able to live a life fitting in very well while committing vile acts in secret. They are not easy to identify, more common than not, people are shocked when one is exposed. My neighbor with a messy lawn could have some ailment and finiancial issues that prevent him from "keeping up with the jones". I think your logic is flawed brother. What if there are women afraid of guys who hold some of your character traits...maybe they are convinced you will sire offspring that will be detrimental to society. Should they lobby congress to have you eliminated "just in case"?

The people I speak of are the ones to sire the children that will cheat, kill, and ruin yours.

Who might those be? How can you tell?
You are speaking of killing....wouldn't that mean you are one of those you wish to eliminate as well?
edit on 24-9-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

If you don't want a world of psychos then don't have a system designed to breed them.

This is the wisest sentence I have seen in this thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

That sentence is what I am arguing. The system needs to stop protecting people and situations where they perpetuate the problem we know exists and is entirely unsustainable now, let alone 10 times more in propensity.

I have not said to kill anyone. I expressly argued against it. I did however say that people who have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they wish to do harm to others, out of neglect and irresponsibility or outright malice should not be treated with equal "rights" as others who are their antithesis.

Your messy lawn neighbor is worth more to me over the guy that enjoys raping and killing children. Or the guy that beats his family and drinks their food money until they need steal to stay alive. Those people need to go.

You can say mass, but it is a lie to say you would stand up for the rights of child molesters to be here or jersey shore people to live the grand life at everyone's expense while children starve and people go sick. Excess and perversion are elements of evil, and we should not protect them in actions or words. I don't know if you can condemn them, but I can. I am not a judge for it, but a rational person who by your logic is entitled to my opinion.

No bible quote taken out of context will change the reality that we all know who should go the way of the dinosaurs.

We need people with head and hands, and most importantly with heart. The rest who give not their hands to our works of common good, or can use their head for our betterment, or who care enough about peace to mediate the two, should be let die. It is the natural order of things. They would naturally have faced life extinguishing circumstances before, but because we protect them with nice concepts of "rights" and social privilege, the have grown to gargantuan proportions.

We are now faced with a situation our kids will not be able to correct without violence. We have an opportunity to avoid that situation by making the hard choices now and working a solution. Our high ideals and high horse sermons about love and harmony are lies if we are not willing to meet half way with solution. Some rights these people walk the fence of our legal system with and our social fail safes they abuse to all of our determent must be adjusted to let them either change/ adapt, or die out the way nature would have done.

Why go against nature? If they were in the wild, their excess and irresponsibility would have done away with them or forced them to adapt. We have made an artificial social nest where they can perpetuate an unsustainable situation for us all.

That is illogical, immoral to our own, and dangerous for all.

edit on 25-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
reply to post by jimmyx

I beg your pardon but yes they do. If they are alive and walking among us they have a right to be here. Nature deemed them viable. You can play "god" if you wish, deeming who is fit and who isn't but the first rung on the genocide ladder is an us and them mentality and I don't want anything to do with it.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Miri08 because: ...

So all dead creatures deserve to be so because nature deemed them not viable? What about the meek humans killed by each other because they weren't "fittest"? Human's are not part of nature? Humans are destroyers as a whole and as a rule, and since we are allowed by nature to persist she has deemed us viable?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom

Here is the problem I have with your scenario...my nice neighbor next door can be that serial killer...psychopaths are charming and are able to live a life fitting in very well while committing vile acts in secret.

The people I speak of are the ones to sire the children that will cheat, kill, and ruin yours.

Who might those be? How can you tell?
You are speaking of killing....wouldn't that mean you are one of those you wish to eliminate as well?
edit on 24-9-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

Ronald Reagan is a modern folk hero yet that guy is responsible for more human deaths than any so called "serial killer", a term that seems reserved for slashers, poisoners, and gun shooters. "Ruin yours" - we have publicly sanctioned thugs (police) ruining innocent lives in this country every day. The senate and president conspire to end the lives of hundreds and sometimes thousands of people at once, more than any Ted Bundy ever will. www.democracynow.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
So many people get caught up in their own experience of life, so many get caught up in other peoples experience of life, many people also realise that there is a galactic plan that we are playing a part in, though not always apparent when faced with so called evil and horror but it is logical to think that this plan would be quite abstract in its design so you wont know that its happened until it has happened and even then it will just be as it is? Maybe there is no evil in the world? Maybe the people are not enslaved and if they are it is through choice because anyone can be and do whatever they want to be or do all it takes is doing even without belief, repetition creates belief so while those who think they are awake because they know about conspiricies are actually just as asleep as the take what they see on the news as fact folk. Soon there will be no wars whether through western domination or this generations general unwillingness to physically fight, sure there are still beasts living among us with very little capacity for thought and that is why the products targeted at that genre of person are usually harmful, people with a bit of intelligence/imagination realise that doctors would not get paid if they werent sick so they look into alternatives, people with a bit of intelligence/imagination realise that processed food is not good for them so they look for alternatives, people with a bit of intelligence/imagination see the future and dream and bring the things into their lives to make that happen and they do, I am begining to think that the people desperately against wars, the governments, everything are just making excuses because they gave up on their dreams. not the dream that came when they were 30 about getting married next year and settling down in a nice comfortable home but the childhood dreams of infinite possibilities, no thought too large no goal out of reach. Maybe that is what awakening is?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

What, exactly, is your point? Things live and things die. If a person is here, on the earth, they have a right to be here because they simply ARE. If a person is dead, they are dead.

I'm confused as to how some people feel that they should decide who should go and who should stay. However, when those people own the earth and all of the earth's inhabitants I will graciously concede

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join