It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you view Israel, ? the people of Israel, ? do you have scriptural view point ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How do you view Israel, ? the people of Israel, ? do you have scriptural view point ?

events in the Middle East will affect us all.

whats your thoughts ?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

They are people. They grow up, get married, have children. They enjoy eating at nice restaurants and watching movies. They admire beautiful sunsets and the calmness of a spring day.

People are people, no matter what country they're from.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I actually posted a thread answering this question. Not very many responded although many have the same view. My support is two fold. As an American, I support the rights of the European Jewish Converts in Israel to exist and protect themselves. As a Christian, I pray for the real descendants of Abraham which include the children of BOTH Israel and Ishmael. We call them different names now, but they are both children of the promise whether they like it or not.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't think they should be able to live where they do but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be able to live.

They should not be in he Middle East, they are not God's chosen people.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

There will be a time for the false messiah to arrive but before then Israel needs to be completely Jewish from the river Nile to the Euphrates river. The Zionist believe that the land in between those rivers is rightfully theirs and they will fight for it as you've seen in current wars. This is why you see the two blue streaks within the Israeli flag representing the rivers with the intersecting star in between. All opposition will be fought. The Jewish community do believe in Yeshua or more Americanized commonly known as Jesus but see him as a prophet and not the true Messiah. When the false messiah arrives, the Jewish state will be more easily deceived and accept him as the lord and seat him within Israel because in their eyes he has not arrived yet and wait for his coming.

I respect the Jewish community and even the people of Zion. They are people just like you and me created from the divine creator himself. They are just deceived and truth has to be revealed to them but at the same time there is a force that works to fulfill a negative harvest in the world. The fight isn't with the people but more spiritual between positive and negative and against principalities that work to enslave the people. Time is short to change and the time is only known to the creator.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex

events in the Middle East will affect us all.

whats your thoughts ?

I bless them and pray for their security, prosperity, and redemption to Christ.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

. . . events in the Middle East will affect us all.

The New World Order colony to serve as place-holders for its future capital from which it rules the world.
US legally needs to cut off ties as a rouge nation and a threat to world peace but of course TPTB will do what they want, laws be damned.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I don't think they should be able to live where they do but that doesn't mean I don't think they should be able to live.

They should not be in he Middle East.

Here's the thing though, isn't that where they are originally from?

Anyways, I have absolutely no problem with them. I actually find them much more tolerable than most Christians. I don't necessarily agree with Zionism, but regular Jews are fine by me.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Like somebody earlier posted... Israelis are ordinary people like anybody else, when you look at them from a non-religious P.O.V.

From a religious P.O.V:

1.The modern state of Israel.... seems to holds a lot of prophetic significance.
Most Christians view it as some sort of a restored biblical Israel and support it. But the truth is, around 33% of Israelites identify themselves as secular/ Israel. Another thing to note is that this modern state of Israel was founded on the idea of Zionism, an ideology that is ANYTHING but biblical. Its founders were atheists and marxists.

In spite of the best efforts of the Orthodox Jews, Israel remains, essentially, an Open, Liberal and Pluralistic society.In the fields of Equality for Women, and Gay Rights, Israel is not only unique in the entire Middle East but is on a par with any country in the world. Gay pride events are held annually in major cities, INCLUDING Jerusalem . LGBT societies are active, and Tel Aviv is an internationally promoted center for Gay tourism

Also see : andyboy1.com...

Do you really believe that this is the restored Biblical Israel?

2. Israel has no fear of God and has no more use for His laws and relies on its state-of-the-art military, western support and upper hand in global politics. Its friends are "christian America", which itself is a powerful warmachine and dominates global politics. I believe that the alliance between powerful, godless America and godless Israel also has prophetic significance.

3. Among those who are religious in Israel.... the jewish religion is the only (major) religion that openly rejects and insults Jesus. The muslims accept Jesus as messiah. Many Hindus see him as an incarnation of God. The buddhists probably see him as an enlightened master or whatever. Basically, every other religion either accepts or tolerates Jesus. But not the religion of the jews. Jews believe Jesus is theologically incompatible with their religion... Jews only see him as a false messiah.

4. I have been speculating that the modern secular state of Israel is some sort of a counterfeit Israel....which must exist before the real biblical Israel is established. Something like a parallel to the counterfeit messiah who arrives before the real messiah. Only time will tell.

edit on 23-9-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

. . . isn't that where they are originally from?
No.
Characters in a story book lived there but anyone is welcome, apparently, to pick up that book, like it, and call themselves Jews, which is the case for the German Jews, the Ashkenazi, who founded the modern "state" that calls itself Israel, in honor of the book they adopted as holy.
edit on 23-9-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

. . . the modern secular state of Israel is some sort of a counterfeit Israel....which must exist before the real biblical Israel is established.
If by "Bible" you were to include the New Testament, the Church of Jesus is the eschatological Israel. There is no other, future Israel, the present Kingdom of Jesus is to last forever.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by yourmaker

They should not be in he Middle East.

Here's the thing though, isn't that where they are originally from?

Anyways, I have absolutely no problem with them. I actually find them much more tolerable than most Christians. I don't necessarily agree with Zionism, but regular Jews are fine by me.

That would be like me going over to Rome or Paris with my own flag and claiming it as my own because a couple of my relatives lived there half a millennium ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
listening to David Silver Last night

he was sharing the key for the church to under stand how we have been grafted in to the olive tree,

is within Romans chapter 7-8 and 9 and Ephesians chapter 2 .

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join