It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the Anti Christ will be Jewish Islamic or Counterfeit Christian

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I was talking to a messianic jewish minister tonight, he felt the Anti Christ would be Jewish, from the tribe of Judah?

ive heard it said the anti christ will be Assyrian ?

any thoughts on this. ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have the funny feeling that this topic will inspire a lot of hateful comments......

2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Neither. And yet, considered BOTH.

I believe he will be part of a religion that calls itself Christian and teaches it's followers that they are the real Jews. Something like .....Mormonism.

edit on 23-9-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ presupposes a Christ and the Supremacy of Christianity. There is so little evidence as to the historical veracity of Jesus (please do some scholarship), let alone the idea of his god-ship (ditto). Not even actual Christian scholars believe this s&^t. And if you look at the first thousand years of his Church, you can easily see there is no God of Love to be found - only the ignorance of men.

Additionally, your title suggests if the Anti-Christ was a Christian he couldn't be a "real" Christian but he could be a real Jew or Muslim. Do you see your bigotry?

And for the record I believe Mr. Lennon said it best,

I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-Ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in yoga
I don't believe in kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles

and you can add Moses and Mohammed

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
He wont be anything because the anti christ is nothing more then a character in a mythology story sorry to disappoint

edit on 23-9-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

He'll be Muslim, however I do believe the false prophet will be a counterfeit Christian. Many of the 33 different titles for the AC are Islamic titles, eg. "King of Tyre" (Lebanon), "The Assyrian" (Syria), and "King of Babylon" (Iraq). I also think those are the three nations that will be the center of his empire. Not to mention, all the nations the Lord judges and destroys when He returns are Muslim. (Joel 3)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't believe a single figure will ever emerge as "the anti-Christ"

Besides theres already millions of them all over the world already

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottlieb
The Anti-Christ presupposes a Christ and the Supremacy of Christianity. There is so little evidence as to the historical veracity of Jesus (please do some scholarship), let alone the idea of his god-ship (ditto). Not even actual Christian scholars believe this s&^t. And if you look at the first thousand years of his Church, you can easily see there is no God of Love to be found - only the ignorance of men.

Additionally, your title suggests if the Anti-Christ was a Christian he couldn't be a "real" Christian but he could be a real Jew or Muslim. Do you see your bigotry?

And for the record I believe Mr. Lennon said it best,

I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-Ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in yoga
I don't believe in kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles

and you can add Moses and Mohammed
Wow , that was a pretty good first post.Welcome to ATS

edit on 23-9-2012 by tanda7 because: welcome

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The anti-christ primarily operates in and around Israel.
The chances of jews accepting a muslim or christian as their messiah are slim to none.

I believe the anti-christ is going to be a popular Jewish leader... who will be accepted by the Jews. Note that the Jews reject Jesus and still await the messiah. The jews reject and insult Jesus.... they are the only people who are religiously opposed to Jesus.... in the sense, Jesus is simply incompatible with the jews religion.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
I was talking to a messianic jewish minister tonight, he felt the Anti Christ would be Jewish, from the tribe of Judah?

ive heard it said the anti christ will be Assyrian ?

any thoughts on this. ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

A Jewish Islamic? There is no such thing. Once you become Muslim, you are Islamic. Are there Muslims who descend from the Jews? Absolutely, but they are no longer identified as Jewish.

This is my take on it from the hadiths themselves. The Mahdi is supposed to be from Syria. But this is my theory, take it or leave it, up to you.

The Bible gives the number of the beast, the number of a man. So looking in the Bible for more clues, there are two more references. 666 occurs twice more, one is the number of people counted in the census with Abimelek. That sounds reasonable as counting a man. But the next reference is the number of talents of gold received by Solomon. Because the Bible explains that the number of the beast is attached to buying and selling, it then relates to money. So look at Solomon to give you the clues.

I thought when reading this, that there had to be an imitation of Solomon at some point in time, or future point. We know that John was writing to the seven churches in Asia, warning them of the anti-Christ and the beast. Why did he not say to all churches? These churches are in what we know is Turkey today. So why the warning to churches in Turkey? This is where the imitation of Solomon comes in.

Suleiman the Magnificent was the greatest sultan of the Ottoman Empire.

The Bible description

Revelation 13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Suleiman was the tenth Ottoman caliph.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The anti-Christ had not come yet, but would soon appear to the churches in Turkey. Suleiman was born in a sea side town, he rose up out of the sea. But what does this have to do with money? Suleiman issued coins with his name and image and no one could buy or sell in his kingdom without these coins.

Suleiman believed the whole world was to be Islamic and that it was a gift to him from Allah. He married Roxelana, a Ukrainian woman when it was still part of Poland. She was taken captive and sold to his harem. Her father was an Eastern Orthodox priest, but she was known for being controlling and powerful over Suleiman.

Muslims want to revive the Ottoman Empire. Suleiman died of old age, not in a battle. When people read the KJV, they don't realize it was written in Elizabethan language, the same language Shakespeare used. That is why they assume William Shakespeare wrote it, but it was impossible because he was not a part of James' court. The history of the writers prove who translated it. But with the understanding of Elizabethan English we get an idea.

To wound someone means you have offended them.

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

In the next reply, I will address these verses....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

The anti-christ primarily operates in and around Israel.
The chances of jews accepting a muslim or christian as their messiah are slim to none.

I believe the anti-christ is going to be a popular Jewish leader... who will be accepted by the Jews. Note that the Jews reject Jesus and still await the messiah. The jews reject and insult Jesus.... they are the only people who are religiously opposed to Jesus.... in the sense, Jesus is simply incompatible with the jews religion.

Many Jews are secular and will accept him to be able to eat, and the AC doean't go after them until the mid-point of the 7 years, or the beginning of the great tribulation.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Don't forget the Sunni Muslims say He will come from Iraq. If my memory serves correctly from Karbala.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This is the continuation...

1: Suleiman came from the sea side town
2: Suleiman controlled North Africa, his wife was Russian, he was called Lawgiver. His authority was great.
3:The Ottoman Empire managed a few more years after Suleiman, it went into gradual decline.
4:He was worshipped, his subjects believed in his power and he went to war many times, but was defeated many times.
5: His son, Selim II lost the Ottoman rule of Spain in just three and a half years. This was the Morisco Revolt. His death was the result of a fall because of drunkenness.
6: Phillip II had issued an edict against the Arabic language and all tolerance of Islam ceased. Selim decided to take Cyprus instead.
7 : The Moriscos placed Aben Humeya into power in the Caliphate of Cordoba. This happened on Christmas Eve 1568.
8: The Netherland's Phillip II was called "Defender of the Catholic Faith". He also waged wars not only with Islam, but Protestant. He lost the campaign against the British when his Armada was destroyed at sea.

So in the end, the Ottoman Empire lost Spain in just three and half years of revolt. Phillip expelled Muslims from Spain, did not recognize Islam and then lost to the British. Had it not been for the loss of the Muslims in the Morisco Revolt, Spain would be Islamic.

In Suleiman's reign, people worshipped him, people wondered after him, people said he was lawgiver and that he was Magnificent. "Who is like the beast, who is like Suleiman?" His son Selim could only hold Spain for forty-two months. That is why Muslims are so adamant about Andalusia being an Islamic country, and why they want to revive the Ottoman Empire again. The deadly wound has healed.
edit on 9/23/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/23/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Don't forget the Sunni Muslims say He will come from Iraq. If my memory serves correctly from Karbala.

I just read the other day one of the Hadiths say the Mahdi will come from Syria.. They don't know for sure either..they have as much conjecture as we do.

The thing to remember is this, the anti-Christ is coming, that much we can be sure of.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

A Jewish Islamic? There is no such thing.

I think the OP missed a comma.
He probably meant to say "Jewish, Islamic or counterfeit Christian"

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

A Jewish Islamic? There is no such thing.

I think the OP missed a comma.
He probably meant to say "Jewish, Islamic or counterfeit Christian"

Thank you. That makes sense.
See, this is why proper grammar is so important. Maybe the OP can come back and tell us what he really meant.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
After some research, I believe the Anti-Christ will be of Middle Eastern descent, but won't come from an established religious background of being Jewish, Muslim or Christian.

Daniel 11:37-39

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

John 5:43

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

1 John 2:22

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So, the Anti-Christ won't be someone who just denies Jesus Christ, but the Father also. Many would say that even though Muslims and Jews don't believe that Jesus is who he said he was, they still believe in God the Father, but the Anti-Christ is going to try and destroy that notion too.

I think he'll claim to be God, but not the God that everyone has believed in up until now, hence the need for the "strong delusion".

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

edit on 24-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What will christ be like?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

What will christ be like?

He's not coming as a lamb this time, but as a Lion. Not as a humble servant but as a reigning King. Read Isaiah 63.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

ok,,, but the last jesus was born human of a mortal human women,,,,,

will it be the same for his second coming? and would that mean jesus is a human alive today, and mature?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join