It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Non Physical two way Implants Into Human Minds....reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ok cannot supply proof, but it is real.

The human brain operates on o's and 1s just like `computers.
Ok this is a crude form of explanation.
But the human receiver responding to crude signals ie anticipation, impending doom, ect has only his/her partial receiving portal compromised.
The experimental companies have Taxi Drivers, as their number one guinea pigs.
Why?
GPS technology that can readily transmit brain messages via digital signals.
Of course other humans are test subjects, but alas they are mostly behind bars for being convicted of mass murder?

See the thoughts feelings are not a mystery anymore they have been decoded and then recoded.
Sssh, its all fine in Belgium.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Ok cannot supply proof, but it is real.

The human brain operates on o's and 1s just like `computers.
Ok this is a crude form of explanation.
But the human receiver responding to crude signals ie anticipation, impending doom, ect has only his/her partial receiving portal compromised.
The experimental companies have Taxi Drivers, as their number one guinea pigs.
Why?
GPS technology that can readily transmit brain messages via digital signals.
Of course other humans are test subjects, but alas they are mostly behind bars for being convicted of mass murder?

See the thoughts feelings are not a mystery anymore they have been decoded and then recoded.
Sssh, its all fine in Belgium.

Without proof, How can you claim this to be real? I had no idea that taxi drivers were guinea pigs. And yes humans are test subjects for these implants... Maybe. Many stories of people having foreign implants removed. Who decoded and re-coded my thoughts and feelings?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Non Physical two way Implants

How can you implant something non-physical? Is this some crazy inception thing?

Don't think about elephants. Now you are thinking about elephants just like i am because i said that. Does that count as a non-physical two way implant?

DC

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

yes, you get it.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

every emotional thought has a code.
We are in silence as we say nothing, but that does not mean we are silent to ears that can hear the things we think.
It is not magic , it is just a method discovered by paid scientists to discover and then allow others to manipulate by stealth.
Soon it willl be known by everyone , then we will know there are no places to hide.
Perhaps tin foil hats may work, or not.
But the world will be changed.
What can we trust in this world?
That europhic feeling?....God, us, or the men pressing the buttons?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
No, we're not 0/1 binary computers. We're what they want to achieve - a quantum state computer.

We have both One/Zero and Both unity. It's what makes us different to a computer. We do not operate on If Or states. We operate on AND states. We take a lot of indistinguishable states of on/off and we accumulate an AND response. I can love AND hate, but not both in the same context. I don't have an on or off situation. I have a preconception as to what I will do, and it is influenced by the entire set of circumstance I am confronted with.

No such thing as Yes or No. I, we all will, base our decisions on a fundamental concept we all have - free will. It seems free, but it is itself a set of criteria that allow us to perceive a set concept of rules and apply them to random events. We are pre-programmed by various means, to react a certain way. A candle burns according to it's creator. That is a conceptually flawed yet accurate outcome.

Water drops. The sun evapourates. The wind blows. There is nothing to say us thinking homonids are anything more than an extension of this. Even the basic of life has the ability to react. We just think we're reacting to stimulus and it means we're special.

We are just the end result of a hell of a long time of little things getting it right.

Abomination, I hear. God made us. That is why we are perfect.

.... says the man with cancer after spending his entire life giving to those in need. He dies alone, no one notices for 4 years... his flat becomes his coffin. He chair, his grave. God... sinister is his decpetion, as a man destined to con you.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
They don't require it two ways, they've already sussed 1 way.

Its called use of non-lethal biological weapons, electromagnetic radio frequency, or microwave radiation.

The DOD had harnessed wireless verbal brain communication in 1998.

www.scribd.com...

You may have to edit the link, as I'm posting via mobile.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
At the simplest level programming is just exposure to a stimulus creating a memory in the human brain.
The surreptitious science of programming and reading the current memory state involves the Corpus Collosum brain structure.

en.wikipedia.org...

Without this brain structure its like playing chess with just Rooks, pawns and Kings (see Du Champ TTBEOTOG.
Or if you are Marsupial maybe a paper on the way endianness is used in memory storage.

www.codeguru.com...

top topics

join