It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason for EVERYTHING.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Drought, polar ice melt, extreme weather, strange sounds, Moon changes etc. I will point out the obvious and those who don't believe it are more than welcome to explain why. I will answer your questions with courtesy and I expect the same. I am presenting this information for the benefit of those people who honestly don't understand what's happening and lack the resources to find out.
NASA is reviewing data from the GRACE and GRAIL missions, part of the "Discovery" program. It is mind boggling that no one questions the relevance and meaning of those missions once the title is understood.
GRACE- Gravity Recovery And Climate Experiment (Earth Science).
GRAIL- Gravity Recovery And Interior Laboratory (Lunar Science).
Let's look at the definition of the word "Recovery" 1. The art or process of regaining or repossession of something lost. 2. A return to normal health. 3. A return to former status.
So "Gravity Recovery" as defined would clearly indicate something is wrong with Earth's gravity, would it not?
The Earth portion (GRACE) has as it's objective "Measure gravity changes related to the movement of mass such as melting of ice at the poles and changes in ocean circulation." If anyone tells you the rapid polar ice melt doesn't effect Earth's rotation or gravity they are lying.
The Moon portion (Grail) has as it's objective the mapping of magnetic and gravity fields on the Lunar surface, and the study of composition and size of the Lunar core. They aren't looking to mine the Moon, they're trying to find out exactly how the Moon influences Earth's gravity.
Both missions were necessary because there is a "perturbing force" within our solar system, an object which has changed the gravity in the Sun-Earth-Moon system. It's all so obvious you would actually have to fight logic not to see it, deny what is clearly in front of you. The only question remaining is where is it NOW.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What is this "IT" you are expecting to find? Can I see it too? Where is "IT"?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am ready to follow you in this thread, but first I would like for you to show me any data, orbital changes or statistic demonstrating that the premise of your thread is correct.

The premise being that the earth's gravitational orbit has been altered in any way by an object in space that we have not detected.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is still foggy, what are you really saying...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

an interesting post so it comes down to we humans observing events we can do nothing about we can throw all the money in the world at it but we are still observers only and if the general population cant get their head around that its no surprise as they are probably watching sport . i suppose its like trying to tell a blind person what the colour green looks like

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears

The OP concludes that there is an object in space disturbing earth's gravity. I would assume from what he says that he is referring to Nibiru.

What he must understand though, is that every other planet and moon in the solar system would be showing orbital disturbances if this was the case. The sun's wobble would show differences. And above all, if an object big enough to cause all of this was in the Solar system, it would have been detected already.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Ghezuz because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2012 by Ghezuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I am also willing to follow you on this thread. Please elaborate further.

I'm curious if you also think that there is also 'a body' behind our sun (!) and swinging around to greet our earth in a not so pleasant encounter in the near future?
edit on 23-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
What is this "IT" you are expecting to find? Can I see it too? Where is "IT"?

I honestly don't know yet, I just know based on the number of peer reviewed articles they're looking for something with specific characteristics. The type of equipment necessary to "see" something like that is not in private hands so the chances of an amateur seeing it now is close to zero.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Are you trying to say that the moon is this "perturbing force"? You say one is watching the ice caps and the other is watching the moon, why else would they be watching the moon?

If not then what if the moon is this force. The moon's gravity combined with the ice caps melting and redistributing weight could be the reason behind the moon's changes.
edit on 23-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yup, I dont see how the moon and melting ice is the reason for EVERYTHING?

Please explain.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So then how would we know if they found or saw anything? I don't think they'll release anything about it even if they do.

Also I wouldn't think that finding a huge rogue planet somewhere in our solar system would require very sophisticated equipment, if it is coming right at us .....surely someone with a telescope somewhere in the world would have seen it by now? or am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghezuz
I am ready to follow you in this thread, but first I would like for you to show me any data, orbital changes or statistic demonstrating that the premise of your thread is correct.

The premise being that the earth's gravitational orbit has been altered in any way by an object in space that we have not detected.

I have the data, I'm going to find the most "user friendly" version without legal restrictions and post it here.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
i agree with you op, there is something big is coming, if you see where is the military thing on midle east? event a carrier ship not stanby in midle east sea..they are preparing for something ! they know something..we must search more and more information..try ask close friend that have reputation on military force..they know something!

Nice thread OP, sory for my english,

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I am also willing to follow you on this thread. Please elaborate further. I'm curious if you also think that there is also 'a body' behind our sun and swinging around to greet our earth in a not so pleasant encounter in the near future?
edit on 23-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Two theories have the object approaching from behind the Sun or from below. The behind the Sun theory gained some traction so they began to investigate the "Pioneer Anomaly" where a satellite was blown 250,000 miles off orbit by something.
Another oddball was HD 61005, aka "The Moth" which closely matched the winged disc of the Sumerians, it's a star but the debris field doesn't match any models. Not sure where that one stands because recent data is almost non existent except this......
ciera.northwestern.edu...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Are you trying to say that the moon is this "perturbing force"? You say one is watching the ice caps and the other is watching the moon, why else would they be watching the moon?

If not then what if the moon is this force. The moon's gravity combined with the ice caps melting and redistributing weight could be the reason behind the moon's changes.

No, the Moon is not the perturbing force, it is being studied as part of the equation. In order to discover how much our instability is attributed to a perturber we have to determine the Lunar portion of the problem. Only problem is they never collected data when the system was "normal" so there is nothing to compare it to.
The Lunar Laser reflectors only measured distance, not angle or orientation and transient activity was usually limited to crater rims and movement of dust.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Something is having an effect on Earth's gravity, that something is currently undisclosed or unknown. NASA launched two missions for "Gravity Recovery" in an effort to determine the extent of the problem and possible solutions.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexs

an interesting post so it comes down to we humans observing events we can do nothing about we can throw all the money in the world at it but we are still observers only and if the general population cant get their head around that its no surprise as they are probably watching sport . i suppose its like trying to tell a blind person what the colour green looks like

Exactly.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

agreed

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Could the polar ice caps melting affect the moons orbit at all? You even said that polar ice melt would effect Earths rotation and gravity, so why would the moon not be affected by this gravity change?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Something is having an effect on Earth's gravity, that something is currently undisclosed or unknown. NASA launched two missions for "Gravity Recovery" in an effort to determine the extent of the problem and possible solutions.

Since your reading this, that means the gravity is 100% fine.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join