It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Obama been planning a coup to seize DC during election time?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The CIA and the Joint Chiefs have run this country since Ike. The good cop - bad cop, Kabuki dance scripted and played by the Republicans and Democrats keeps the commoners at each others throats so they don't detect the ploy. If your in the executive FedGov and you don't follow the script, you get JFK'd.

Relax, it's not going to change. They have everything under control. It's very hard to run everything and put up the facade of incompetence, appearing like they lead from behind.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

As if Fox news is a great source to use

If you wish to bash Obama, at least use a source which is not bias.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Washington DC is a Federal Reservation. That being said if they government or President can deploy troops in Washington DC when ever the hell they want, with no repercussion. How ever if they were to deploy troops in a state or city say New York City with out permission from the Governor of New York then they would be violating the constitution.

The Military can only operate in a state with permission from the Governor of said state or to protect the United States form an active attack. For example in 2005 when Hurricane Katrina leveled New Orleans, President Bush could not send in any Federal Troops or FEMA personal until the Govern or Louisiana gave her permission.

If a Coup is tried it will start a civil war and the President and his forces will fare poorly.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

America is angry and tired of the waring. They are tired of the BS and nothing being done - bringing back jobs from other countries - like that is going to happen. As far as the list of items that sound scary to the core? it is all the result of Obama's lack of experience. "I will bring the troops home in 6 months if elected president" "I will cut the national debt in half in my first term" "There will be transparency on every bill presented for passage". The bottom line is he didn't even know he was lying LOL. He was that stupid and now we are all paying for his inexperience.

The media cares not. They just carry on the lying BS as they are told to. Obama was elected by all that heard what they wanted to hear. Obama has become what he campaigned against - period. The democrats know it but won't admit they were wrong - the republicans know it and the rest of world knows it but cannot do anything about it. He's flying by the seat of this pants and making crap up as he goes along.

edit on 22-9-2012 by Dukesy because: missing word

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is taking Washington in the name of the Mormons who will become the world controllers once Christ returns.

-Repub admin. started current ME wars.
-Mitt is aggressive toward Iran.
-End times and return happen during a chaotic period.
-Mitt won't tax the wealthy because they are all apocalyptics.
-Bush passed the Patriot act to spy on anti-christ candidates
-The OP is pretty ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well naturally it would have to be an army of revolutionary marxists because the army of space aliens from nibiru will be too busy getting ready for their 12/21/2012 invasion of earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Everyone knows it's the Knights Illuminar infested Marxalist Mustians that are going to use alien technology from area 52 and 3/4 to seize DC during election time, thus initiating the third coming of Zork The Inquisitor and rendering your tinfoil useless!!

As a result the tinfoil manufacturers will revolt and, according to the Reynold's Prophesy, will defeat the evil Zork and make America a corporate run paradise for the masses. All will be well!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I just thought of this too, to add to the subject.

Since Congress is no longer in session, President Obama conveniently does not have the power to declare war. Even though an ambassador to the US has been assassinated, which is a declaration of war, the administration has finally recognized that it was an act of terror. The Obama administration will not need to declare war and can't since Congress has been adjourned.

That means, whatever happens in the middle east, from now until January there will not be any intervention from the US. It also means that Israel is effectively on it's own right now considering Iran.

Piss on Israel. Benny has said many times they don't need our help so it's time they put on their big boy pants and go it alone. Enough of our people has died protecting that terrorist nation.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by thehoneycomb All Obama needs to do is appoint them to different positions within the structure of his hand picked cabinet and then we have a coup.

I dont think you understand what you are writing..

A coup occurs to attain power, Obama is the POTUS.

Maybe Obama wants to be the Grand Poo Bah of the WaterBuffalo Club, I wouldnt vote for him if he did.

Barack Obama for President...of Kenya!

He doesn't want to be grand poo bah, he wants to be messiah and ruler of the world.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
is it really obama though? larger plan than a few people. one day all theories will be debunked when the truth is at our front door

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

It wasn't just the higher ups within the agency either, many of the contractors I worked with had no qualms about doing questionable acts as long as the pay was good.

And this is exactly the type of thing that concerns me the most. You left, but most are too easily driven by self serving goals. I think we can all understand that to a degree too, because we all want the same things when it comes right down to it--to be able to take care of our family. But so many live in the moment without realizing their short term decisions affect long term goals for others, and will not be beneficial to any of us (regular folk). We don't know when to turn away, move forward, and keep pushing our continuance/s.. until one day it will be too late for us to make the right decisions.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Stopped reading at "marxist president".

You seriously have no clue on what marxism is.

Turn off the AM radio.

Read a book.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

When was gas 1.85? I havent experienced it under 3.30 since before Katrina.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
He doesn't have to plan a coup to sieze DC.
He's ahead in all the electoral college map polls.
Unfortunately .. he's going to get four more years in DC.
And it'll be done legally.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Logically, if you look at the direction the U.S. has been traveling over the last 100 years you can clearly see the road to the United Diktatorship Amerika looming on the rise. We followed in Rome's fooststeps, and when corruption ran so high in Rome, the Senate became obsolete and the Caesars (Seizers) came to power. I got a feeling were about due for our own Caesar (Seizer) and come to think about it i seem to remember Barry Soeterro bragging that he was related to so much royalty (lie?). All the POTUS himself is however, is just a decoy, it won't be the POTUS ruling it'll be the man sitting in the shadows behind him. All smart Caesars always have themselves plenty of decoys ensuring their own survival, even more so in the modern times. (Hypothetically)I can guarantee you the man who becomes the Seizer publically will not be the real one, just the decoy and assasinating him would do no more damage than burning a pair of socks out of a package of 12.
edit on 23-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Am I the only one who noticed that what the OP said is false?
Please tell me that there are others out there with common sense.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join