It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora shooting: Prosecutors give up fight to see notebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Aurora shooting: Prosecutors give up fight to see notebook

AURORA, Colo. (KABC) -- Prosecutors are giving up their fight to examine a notebook sent by the Colorado shooting suspect to a university psychiatrist.

James Holmes appeared in court for the first time without his wild orangish-red hair. He had short brown hair and appeared more animated during the hearing than in the past.

Defense attorneys say Holmes is mentally ill and that the notebook, sent to Dr. Lynne Fenton, shouldn't be released because of doctor-patient privilege.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21-9-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just a brief update on the proceedings against the man now known as the Aurora Shooter. It appears that the prosecution wants to waste no time fighting over the notebook he mailed to the university psychiatrist.

The district attorney said even if the judge allowed prosecutors to look at the contents of James Holmes' notebook, the ruling would likely have been appealed, and the D.A. doesn't want to delay the trial.

Also, if Holmes pursues an insanity defense, the suspect would have to waive privilege, and prosecutors would gain access to the notebook.

The source article shows a photo of Holmes without his "orange-red" hair... but I won't include it cause it creeps me out.

If the defense does intend to plead innocent (by reason of insanity), I can't help but wonder what the community's reaction will be? Granted that insanity is considered a circumstance beyond the control of the accused... but it will be a bitter pill to swallow for all the grieving family members.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
of course they wont release it

not jus cus of client privilege

but maybe cus the doctor is on the payroll
and the notebook may be proven a phony O.O

*hyper conspiracy mode*

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

Holmes should agree to release the notebook, published hardcover, and sell it. Make some cash and give it all to the Aurora victim families. Oh wait, he's not a nice person. Nevermind.

Too bad though, it'd be a great read.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What is up with that smile?
Beyond that, is it just me or is it "the look" in all these eyes.

cdn.abclocal.go.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

www.standard.co.uk...

img.thesun.co.uk...

Now, the ones I added are only a few that popped into my mind right off....they are also ones that I find "questionable"......but will not go so far as to cry some "cover-up". I have argued those points in debates and with myself as well but for the sake of what I am trying to say here and not to drag my thoughts here into that....
Man, there is just "something" about those eyes and that smile.

I am not the religious type but might even lean into thinking in the direction of some type of "extra-dimensional" (call it demonic if that is what you want to title it) influence or possession...

Maybe it is purely psychological....something that is "caused" by certain mental conditions and is completely explainable...

I just don't know. I just know when I keep seeing these pictures of so many various killers, cases that are very publicized....

Just a thought....

(Oh and sorry I could just post the pics themselves instead of just links....Haven't took the time to learn to post pics yet.....though I did find a very comprehensive thread on how to do that just now. It was rather lengthy so I will digest it a bit later)

Here, just for the sake of giving credit to others who do some work here....I'll link that one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And one more
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
She used to work for the Air Force, didn't she?
Must have pulled some strings.

top topics

join