It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Survivor surfed debris of collapsing tower

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

show me pictures of that 60 stories of steel in the picture record. I can't find it .And it should be obvious.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

He did not fall as much as slide down the debris pile

Did this once myself when 12 years old - playing with brother and friends on edge of large sand/gravel pit

Ledge standing on gave way and found myself sliding down the side - wound on bottom with back and legs
scraped up and scared sh*tless....

If had fallen from the ledge would have not survived

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

then please show me this debris . 60 stories of steel is not on top of the debris pile when the smoke clears. So where is it? See you can say it fell anyway you want to but I dont see that much steel on top. If you have a picture that does please share it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

I call it (the official story ie: absent the use of explosives) "the foot of God hypothesis" because, once initiated, the explosively ejecting debris field for the most part unloaded any sort of cumulative weight compression, leaving in effect little more than mere atmosphere above the remaining length of structure while said explosively ejecting debris field CONTINUED all the way down the remaining structure without any appreciable loss of momentum of any kind, and, to within mere seconds of absolute free fall for any freely dropped object from the same height, in nothing but air, alone, whereas in this case, the axis of destruction is through the path of maximal resistence.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

How do the top 10 floors of the north tower act as a compactor and crush the remaining 100 stories, to within mere seconds of absolute free fall for any object dropped from the height of the towers in nothing but AIR?!

Edit to add: Absent the use of explosives, I call the official story about what happened "the foot of God hypothesis"..

We must remember too, as pointed on in the video above, tha NIST's entire report was a collapse initiation hypothesis only, describing what ensured thereafter as simply "inevitable" and therefore in need of no explanation whatsoever other than some sort of compaction which they called simply a progressive global collapse leaving it at that. What is observed to have occured however, in reality, is another matter altogether.

See: Building a Better Mirage: NIST's 3-Year $20,000,000 Cover-Up of the Crime of the Century

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join