It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snakes in Russia - Something strange going on... WATCH...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
All indicators point to something strange going on with Russian snakes. WATCH THIS....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Any excuse to poke a young girl with a stick, that would be called sexual harassment in most countries.
Dirty old bugger.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Whats the strange part?

This was more like a girls underwear commercial.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The snake later admitted that it was unaware of the sexual nature of the film, and requested it not be released.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
poorly made and looks like it is dubbed over just like that innocence of Muslims crap
edit on 21/9/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Looks like the Soviet version of Candid Camera. I don't see what the big deal is about this. That's just me though.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I always think Russian/Polish/etc. "candid camera" looks fake, enacted... Maybe it's the wanna-be funny music they put in every single 'funny' video, I don't know

Also, to prove the case of it being enacted, would this even be legal? I remember seeing some candids involving nudity etc, I'm surprised nobody has filed a lawsuit yet for public nudity or whatever, unless of course, it's fake...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow don't you guys laugh? Like seriously? Do you analyse everything in life? What on earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Genius!! A little tap with a stick, and he has these young women pulling up their own skirts and exposing their underwear!
Thanks for sharing, bud!

Lol at some of these comments!!! "Uhhhh... Gee, I dunno, I think this might be fake! It looks like candid camera..."
Gee...really? I dunno... It might require some further investigation..............

"Which way didee go, George? Which WAY didee go!?"
edit on 22-9-2012 by 3n19m470 because: on second thought maybe this should be posted in "jokes & pranks" forum to avoid confusion... its not anyones fault if they dont find it funny because nowadays most everything considered humorous needs to be labeled as such... which in and of itself is yet another joke on humanity.
but hey. I say if you cannot wake up every day and laugh at the world, then whats the xxxxin point? Life is sorta like that one phrase.... "Im laughing because if I dont then I will start crying." Those are basically your two options in this world. I know which one I chose!

new topics

top topics

join