It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Embassy In Pakistan Under Siege

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Yep.

they are real serious as it appears

and that fools the majority of people doesn't it

Why are you discrediting the anger of the people?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Some jerk makes a movie... (said so many times here I feel stupid typing it.)

Americans are attacked and killed over it.

Obama/Clinton issue a $70,000.00 "apology" on Pakistani airwaves.

Pakistan, in turn, shuts down the entire country, and issues a "National Day of Mourning" to protest the movie.

Meanwhile, satellite feeds are popping up out of New York where giddy "otterbox" employees eagerly describe their tormented 2 day wait for the release of the Iphone 5.

Those poor Pakistanis, I wonder how many found out that a shoe can break a television.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
I'm not even sure if it's a "minority" thing anymore.

Well, if you did read the article you would have noticed that it say

US embassy in Islamabad is latest target of around 5,000 demonstrators angry at video mocking the Prophet Muhammad.

The total population of Pakistan is 180,440,005.

Now you do the math and tell me what percentage 5,000 is out 180,440,005.

I'm pretty sure the result wont suit your conclusion

edit on 21-9-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
I'm sure this is nothing in comparison to what is going to happen this weekend in France...........

And IFF that happens, I'm sure the French will get the justification they've been looking for, to send the problematic muslim refugees in Europe ... back home.

... or, to remove freedom of speech. Whichever agenda, they deem more profitable.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

That's the problem, the vast majority isn't doing a damn thing to stop these people from defacing Islam.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What percentage of the 180,440,005 think the protesters and violence is justified?

What percentage of the 180,440,005 would openly denounce the protest?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

And IFF that happens, I'm sure the French will get the justification they've been looking for, to send the problematic muslim refugees in Europe ... back home.

And I so applaud that !!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Who is this guy that made this movie? If he can see it is causing this much death and destruction just take the dang thing off of YouTube.

i know free speech and all that, but these deaths are on his shoulders.

best solution might be for the relatives of dead or injured people to sue the culprits for damages and put these trouble makers out of business.
every country has it's bizzarro religeous cults, their followers dangerous to decent people.

the news this morning that pakistan has shut down cell phone service in the cities to prevent trouble makers from communicating should be interresting.

daily i see these zombies in america texting and tweeting their lives away, hour after hour of living in the cyber world.
for every person texting, somewhere another person is wasting their lives texting back.
without cell phone service these zombies have nothing to do and might hit the street in a zombie apocalypse.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
FYI the Us has had for decades a special ops team ready to go in and secure Pakistans nuclear arsenal how much you wanna be they are on station waiting for the word "go". ?

The film was not the cause of the riots that are all over the world at the moment and appear only getting worse with no signs it is going to let up.

Pay attention folks always said a seeming small event that would snowball in to something larger would take us to the brink of (insert word of chocie) until cooler heads prevail.

That is one giant crap sandwhich everyone is going to end up taking a bite.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
The creator of that video is going to be peeping over his shoulder for the rest of his life so that is enough punishment to leave him with a mental illness for the rest of his days.

Since you have so little intellect, that you are blaming this moron for making a poor movie as an excuse to go murder people.

Then the author has equal rights, in publishing his rubbish ... because if you have such a murderous lot as the muslims, who have nothing but murder on their mind. Then, it must be their creator who is at fault ... isn't it. After all, that is your own arguement ... the creator is to blame, for what his rubbish brings as consequences.

So, mock the creator for creating such rubbish ...

edit on 21/9/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
FYI the Us has had for decades a special ops team ready to go in and secure Pakistans nuclear arsenal how much you wanna be they are on station waiting for the word "go". ?

I don't think it matters wether the "go" isn't given ... both India and Pakistan will be "nukeless" in a few years.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I agree, it is the protesters' karma.
From today's POV, if someone made a feature movie with an antisemitic slant, directly targeting historical Judaism, let us say, the story of Moses, Jewish watchdogs across the world would protest, perhaps arrange for fines, or get court verdicts, organize demonstrations, boycotts etc., loudly demand apologies, but I highly doubt that enraged Jewish masses would flock foreign embassies, physically kill and maim people and torch buildings...

From another perspective, it is simply historical truth that Mohammed did model Judaism and to some extent Christianity. Why deny this? He did go to synagogues and tried to see what the One God would do in a desert Arabic context. He was an original visionary, to be sure (which the film really downplays, talking to Archangel Gabriel in a cave etc.). The film - I saw only parts - is a bit slanted and Arabic violence is exaggerated, but unfortunately there is some truth to that. If there wasn't no one had been killed.

The main weakness of the film is the way he was cast and played. Still, it is watchable.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So what IS the true cause of these riots then? (Apart from these violent folks obviously not representing the intelligent, urban side of Islamic cultures). Why riot now and not another time?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think it is all due to Obama killing Osama Bin Ladin.

They were just late getting the rioting mob together.

(Dennis, the head butcher of the mob was getting braces for an overbite issue)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

The arab world hates the US, they hate Isreal, they hate that we support Isreal and the fact that drone attacks in Pakistan have seriously increased in the past 4 years did not help things.

People can blame a "film" all they want doesn't make it the truth.
edit on 21-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

That's the problem, the vast majority isn't doing a damn thing to stop these people from defacing Islam.

The vast majority are ordinary everyday people like you and me, doing ordinary everyday things. Maybe they just dont care/have far more important things to do like trying to survive ? Have you been protesting every time a priest molested a child or someone who happened to be Christian did something wrong ?

Originally posted by RedParrotHead

What percentage of the 180,440,005 think the protesters and violence is justified?

What percentage of the 180,440,005 would openly denounce the protest?

You tell me. All we can conclude out of the numbers is that majority of Muslims dont really care about all this. I'm sure if the majority of Muslims were radical nuts the turnout at the protests would be larger than the 5,000 . Wouldnt you agree ?
edit on 21-9-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by xuenchen

Obama knows this. He doesn't want the killing of Osama, as one of his glorious achievements, to be watered down. I say watered down, because he wants to go into these elections, as the man who destroyed more Al Qaeda terrorists, then any other.

yes but bin laden was working for the CIA that being said he wasent even really a terrorist i believe all that was just a larg amount of propaganda bull#

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Obviously the initial attack on the first embassy was a planned attack on the anniversary of 9/11. The movie is a smokescreen and vehicle for the Clerics to get Muslims enraged. There is a method to this madness and it is all orchestrated. The people calm down then enter the Mosques and come out enraged. The Middle East leaders are Muslim Clerics and are the ones giving the orders.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I just love those idiots staring at tiny screens manipulated by hypnotic suggestions with their heads full of #........PAKISTAN has by far one of the most underestimated INTELLIGENCE AGENCY in the world that's where one has to start to get just a small glimpse of what is going on!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join