Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

4 years in the making, going to be my first released track! (summer vibes)

page: 1
4

log in

join

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As title says, Feel free to leave feedback, most of all enjoy!


www.youtube.com...




posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   


Good vibe - I like it



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89
 


I had a listen.........

It's okay.....

Doesn't really go anywhere.....

I was waiting for it to kick in, but it never came......

4 years in the making, really, just that one track?

Got anything else?



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89
 


I liked it. You say its four years in the making? Wow, takes a little while to do it; theremust have been other stuff going on in your life.

All the same great job!



posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Got to hate auto-tuning.

I don't know why people insist on it, as it's sounds so utterly ridiculous? Or is it always supposed to be a joke?



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
Got to hate auto-tuning.

I don't know why people insist on it, as it's sounds so utterly ridiculous? Or is it always supposed to be a joke?


Yer i hate it to, but unfortunately i cant sing for sh*t lol



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gardCanada
reply to post by hoonsince89
 


I liked it. You say its four years in the making? Wow, takes a little while to do it; theremust have been other stuff going on in your life.

All the same great job!


Oh nah song took 2 weeks to make, just 4 years of learning the program and music study to get to this stage



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc
 


Thanks!



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear
 


Really? haha
Just must not be your style. its musically sound.
I do have alot of others but not willing to let em out till 100% happy with them, So in time



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Yer i hate it to, but unfortunately i cant sing for sh*t lol


You shouldn't hate elements in your own music.
Get someone else to sing in that case.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Not bad at all. Sounds pretty crisp and clean. Keep at it..as with all art..you're going to make a lot of bad art in between the gems (not saying this was bad..just saying to keep at it because you will come across stuff you never expected..reach heights with your creativity.)

I'm still in the phase of making all my bad music


Yours was good for a first track.



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Not bad at all. Sounds pretty crisp and clean. Keep at it..as with all art..you're going to make a lot of bad art in between the gems (not saying this was bad..just saying to keep at it because you will come across stuff you never expected..reach heights with your creativity.)

I'm still in the phase of making all my bad music


Yours was good for a first track.


I know what you mean, thanks for the kind words!



posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Yer i hate it to, but unfortunately i cant sing for sh*t lol


You shouldn't hate elements in your own music.
Get someone else to sing in that case.


Sound advice, i may just take!



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89
 


All the same, congratulations on creating a new track



posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
as a Bass player for over 30 years i liked it also..

but as Dave up there said..

I was waiting for it to kick in also..

needed a screaming lead guitar or keyboard jam in it..

but otherwise, i enjoyed it very much..thanks!






top topics



 
4

log in

join