It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guild Wars 2 - ATS GUILD???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

I never played the original Guild Wars, but I'm thoroughly enjoying Guild Wars 2.

I'm starting to feel a part of the ATS family, so was wondering if anyone has toyed with the idea of creating a GW2 ATS guild?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
MODS - what are the restrictions on creating a guild with ATS in the name of the guild?

Do I need to seek permission? How does this work?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Used to have a guild in the first game, and was part of a few other guilds as well. But sh*t dude I would totally join but I have a bit of upgrading to do on my PC before I can really get into the game. And by a few upgrade I mean I think I may have to pony up the cash for a new PC altogether. So I may not get into GW2 for a while, if I get into it at all.

But I don't think they have any sort of rule of making teams or guilds in other venues and using this site to get people, at least not that I know of. Not sure about using the ATS name or logo itself, but really I do not think most people would know or care what it was about in the game world anyways.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
count me in! still downloading these 18 GB though... (since 2 weeks, my comp keeps crashing)...now i download at work, so next week im OL

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Noone else keen on a ATS guild ??

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I will join your guild. I'm a casual player, but it would be fun anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'l be getting the game when I can afford to sort out my graphics. I've got several WoW guildies who are waiting for me on Piken Square server. When I play, I'l come back here and let you know my in-game name. I can't wait to try out wpvp there
...And to chat with like-minded people

edit on 10/8/2012 by GrannyJones because: to add the last sentence.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I bought a new computer about 2 weeks ago, and playing the game. Don't really know about the changes they put in it, I'm glad they got rid of monks, however it did sort of kill the tactical element in it somewhat, that and the fact you can only be one class per character. In the first game you could be two classes such as warrior/Mesmer which opened up the window to a whole another set of skills, which made the game and the pvp a lot more interesting if more complicated. Have not been playing that much, mostly on and off casually, but I just got to level 30 with a character in the pve, so if anybody is going to make a clan. I will join if they want me to.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I know this thread is kind of old, and I never thought to look on ats for gw2 players. I play on blackgate, have since the game came out. If you happen to be on blackgate, drop me a line. Tripp.9862 ---that's my account tag.

new topics

top topics

join