It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Islamic advertisements to hit NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Anti-Islamic advertisements will go up across New York City’s subway system next week after a federal judge ruled that the city’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority could not legally refuse to host the signs on the basis of "demeaning" language.

rt.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Who are the ones making these advertisements and paying to have them put up? Sorry if it was mentioned in the article, I haven't read it yet.

What a sad state of affairs we live in today where hate and bigotry are advertised and encouraged. What good do they think these ads will do? All it will do is cause even more problems.

I just want to strangle whoever came up with this idea.
edit on 20-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Looks like were getting closer to the end...

'"I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone ... and bring them into their own land ..."' (Ezek 37.21)

'I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle ...' (Zech 14.2)

'I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone ... though all nations of the earth are gathered against it' (Zech 12.3)

edit on 20-9-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The population needs to be lowerd it's time for another war soon... they need an excuse to
draw the puplic support..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow.
Religion is just so repulsive and uncivilized.
What's wrong with our planet? Who are these people that actually care about Gods?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Its not about god's.. It's about a prophecy of man..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Who are the ones making these advertisements and paying to have them put up? Sorry if it was mentioned in the article, I haven't read it yet.

What a sad state of affairs we live in today where hate and bigotry are advertised and encouraged. What good do they think these ads will do? All it will do is cause even more problems.

I just want to strangle whoever came up with this idea.
edit on 20-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Paid for by the American Freedom defense initiative, they are not being shy about it, its right on the poster.

part of the Stop islamization of America wiki Stop_Islamization_of_America

It was founded by and is led by Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer[3] as a program of their American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI).[4][5] It was founded in 2010 at the request of Anders Gravers Pedersen, the leader of Stop Islamisation of Europe, of which it is the American affiliate.[6] SIOA gained attention as an early driving force within the controversy surrounding the construction of Park51, a planned 13-story Muslim community center to be located two blocks from the World Trade Center site in Lower Manhattan. It launched "Campaign Offensive: Stop the 9/11 Mosque!" and other protests.[7][6] The organization was again in the news in July 2010, when it purchased bus ads in various cities which promoted a website offering "refuge from Islam,"[8][9] and in February 2011 when the nonprofit civil rights organization[10][11][12] Southern Poverty Law Center named it a hate group.[13]

To be fair to them, they are pushing their agenda through ADs, not rioting in the streets and burning down Islamic countries embassies.
edit on 20-9-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is it just me or is TPTB behind all of this so the Muslims will start protesting in the US? When that happens they can declare Marshal Law...................and you know where it goes from there? ( I'll go hide under my bed now! )

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalWatcher
Is it just me or is TPTB behind all of this so the Muslims will start protesting in the US? When that happens they can declare Marshal Law...................and you know where it goes from there? ( I'll go hide under my bed now! )

While your under there read whats in store for you.

www.citizenwarrior.com...

top topics

join