It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An official Warning to Americans living in Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
It's the damn Islamic Muslims! All they want to do is cause chaos and riot and threaten and intimidate people.

Rest of Australia is chilled out.

Though another round of text messages have gone out that if there is another protest/riot like last week, there's going to be a counter-protest/riot against THEM! LOL. Most people are sick and tired of these idiots and the crap they're allowed to get away with like banners saying "behead all those who insult the prophet". Such BS!

here here. i cant believe some of the posts on this thread attacking australia. stupid comments such as:

*Some posters in this thread make me sick and I hope they get theirs."
*I'm starting to see this pattern where americans just aren't welcome anywhere.
*Seriously, this it the most ridiculous BS I have seen so far from you mob at Liberty Australia I have encountered this weekend... you guys make me ashamed on so many levels. Again here on ATS you make me ashamed to be Australian.
* Nationalism is very dangerous. Plenty of people throughout the world know this. It's one thing to have pride in your nation and its people, but it's quite another thing to label all members of a minority group as an enemy, regardless of their beliefs, their actions or their place of birth.
*Just drink a few pints at the pub, get jacked up on some Crystal Meth, and you Americans will blend right on in. Australia has the worlds highest % of folks addicted to Meth. And you all brag about your ability to drink mass quanities of alcohol. So do as the Aussies do and you'll be fine.

i seriously cant believe that 200 idiots running stupid have you all fooled. and i dont care what you say...they ARE NOT australians. a women here for 2 years from jordon holding a "behead" sign makes her not australian...its just geography.

if i put in ear plugs...does that make me deaf.....if i put on an eye mask...does that make me blind....if i go to america...does that make me american ????....ITS JUST GEOGRAPHY.

seriously...settle down. they were 200 idiots. they do not represent this country. you let 200 idiots fool you. YOU have let them make it worth their while.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

here here. i cant believe some of the posts on this thread attacking australia.

I stands to reason that if you make dubious claims in any forum that you will experience backlash

i seriously cant believe that 200 idiots running stupid have you all fooled. and i dont care what you say...they ARE NOT australians. a women here for 2 years from jordon holding a "behead" sign makes her not australian...its just geography.

Its un-Australian, not to mention insufferably rude to omit the capital letter at the beginning of any pro-noun, let alone the nation you claim to speak for

if i put in ear plugs...does that make me deaf.....if i put on an eye mask...does that make me blind....if i go to america...does that make me american ????....ITS JUST GEOGRAPHY.

So I live here, have done all my life. Im 7th generation, my family we at Eureka--I guess that means Im not Australian because its all geography? or am I not Australia because I hold views incompatible with your own?

seriously...settle down. they were 200 idiots. they do not represent this country. you let 200 idiots fool you. YOU have let them make it worth their while.

200 nationalistic idiots dont represent this country either.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by Sparky63
Australia has a huge influx of Muslims from Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysia.
Several of my top employees left Jakarta and immigrated to Sydney and set up shop there.
On 2nd thought I would stay away from any protests. Don't let your curiosity get the best of you.

Not even a single digit % of the overall population is Muslim...

They are luod down here and getting violent, but are nothing more than an amusing joke..

Much like their Prophet..lol

edit on 9/22/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

You may be right but Wiki reports that the Muslim population is 2.25% according to the 2011 census.
en.wikipedia.org...
I do not doubt that they are a small minority. The political environment seems to give a large voice to even small groups.
Some project dramatic increases in the Muslim population in the next several years.

While growth in traditional western faiths will lag behind population growth, as the younger generation becomes increasingly cynical towards organised religion, with IBISWorld projecting the number of Buddhists will more than double from the 418,754 noted in 2006 census figures, to 866,464 by 2020; Hinduism will also double its followers from 148,127 to 366,898 and the number of Muslims will experience enormous growth from 340,389 to 1.055 million by 2020.

muslimvillage.com...

I think unless something dramatic happens, we better plan more a lot more unrest in the near future.

edit on 9/24/2012 by Sparky63 because: added source

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join