It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An official Warning to Americans living in Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Most of you people on here are fools. I say that because you are all being manipulated into hating the followers of Islam. The World is being pushed toward global conflict and so many of you are just dancing along to the beat of the Zionists drum like a bunch of idiots. Are you all so blind that you cant see what is actually happening?

Like Christians have never been the bringers of doom to other cultures. Christians are histories biggest death bringers. If you think otherwise, you need a history lesson. Religion is a plague that needs to be eradicated, period. There will be no peace on this rock as long as there is organized religion and bankers.

Some posters in this thread make me sick and I hope they get theirs.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by roblot
reply to post by Darkmask

Well, you see, they wouldn't. This is just a load of utter #e. There a plenty of American's living in Australia and I'm fairly certain that they haven't been accosted by a lynch mob.

well said. what a load of crap.

besides...i can assure all americans you will be completely safe tonight here in sydney. all the middle easteners will be at anz stadium supporting the bulldogs.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well to all my American friends, have no fear. About the only protests you could have expected to see today were smelly Collingwood supporters crying about being FLOGGED by the Swans yesterday.

Everyone else is still sporting a hangover after celebrating Collingwood getting FLOGGED by the Swans.

Did I mention Collingwood got flogged?

I can just see Eddies bottom lip quivering now.(team owner)

God has blessed us all!!!

(PS: Go the Dockers...............next year...........maybe)

Seriously though - the first I heard of this was this afternoon right here on ATS - guarantee no one I know would give two hoots about the protest - cuts into weekend drinking time you see, besides, most of us get along well with our yank counterparts.

edit on 22-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Collingwood got flogged

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
Most of you people on here are fools. I say that because you are all being manipulated into hating the followers of Islam. The World is being pushed toward global conflict and so many of you are just dancing along to the beat of the Zionists drum like a bunch of idiots. Are you all so blind that you cant see what is actually happening?

Like Christians have never been the bringers of doom to other cultures. Christians are histories biggest death bringers. If you think otherwise, you need a history lesson. Religion is a plague that needs to be eradicated, period. There will be no peace on this rock as long as there is organized religion and bankers.

Some posters in this thread make me sick and I hope they get theirs.

Hear, hear!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Australia has a huge influx of Muslims from Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysia.
Several of my top employees left Jakarta and immigrated to Sydney and set up shop there.
On 2nd thought I would stay away from any protests. Don't let your curiosity get the best of you.

Not even a single digit % of the overall population is Muslim...

They are luod down here and getting violent, but are nothing more than an amusing joke..

Much like their Prophet..lol

edit on 9/22/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Larry L

What the cops need to do is stand back and let the rednecks come into town and have a "peacful" anti-anti-american march, right alongside the anti-american protesters...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Just drink a few pints at the pub, get jacked up on some Crystal Meth, and you Americans will blend right on in. Australia has the worlds highest % of folks addicted to Meth. And you all brag about your ability to drink mass quanities of alcohol. So do as the Aussies do and you'll be fine.

you really are a flea arn't you. what a stupid and may i say INCORRECT thing to say. and we dont call them pints you pecker head....there schooners.

www.drugfreeworld.org...

You forgot to correct him on "have a few"...

We don't have "a few", we "Have ALOT".. ;D
edit on 9/22/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

The exact number is 2.2% according to the 2011 census.

Link
edit on 22-9-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

I guess you didn't get the memo that people can convert to Islam, right?

So what would you suggest people do about their family member who converted to Islam a few years ago, the ones born and raised in Australia?

Let me guess, you have a special "holiday camp" they could go to.

Nationalism is very dangerous. Plenty of people throughout the world know this. It's one thing to have pride in your nation and its people, but it's quite another thing to label all members of a minority group as an enemy, regardless of their beliefs, their actions or their place of birth.

I have friends just outside of Sydney, in the Blue Mountains, and I know they are very concerned about the rise of nationalism there. Just as we are worried about the BNP and EDL in the UK, just as other European nations are concerned about people like Anders Breivik.

Slippery slope here people, slippery slope.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sydney-sider here
Don't worry my American friends

The protests happening are in regards to the Government sanctioned film Innocence of Muslims.

The protests are not in regards to the PEOPLE but to the emergent idealism and propagation of hate disseminated by the American Federal Government and ABC corporations.

They hate what your country has become not the victims within also..

"Behead those that insult Islam"
Just reply
"Behead those that behead"
then
"Vicious cycle huh?"

THIS WILL BLOW OVER
~Granted The satellite state Israel or Big Bro in Washington doesn't launch ANOTHER unsanctioned conflict.

Frankly I think the Islamic extremists have an extremely good point.. Why are the American people not beheading their "leaders" personally I think it is far overdue, I my self if I where in the midst of such corruption and depravity within the leadership of a nation it would have been during your 37th or 38th president, anything past Nixon and Ford and you might as well have them change the American flag to a Swastika sitting atop a mountain of children's skulls within a river of blood and bend yourself over a electrified barb-wire fence during your indefinite detention.

But it need not be violent you only need to begin to take action before the only discourse is violence.
There is still time.. Ron Paul is not out of the race yet.. Public opinion can still bring him into office under your constitution not only that but the public can remove ANY president with majority vote..

Start talking to each other and discuss how you can get out of this mess.. it is not conspiracy theory when those committing the wrongs gloat openly about it and are on record doing so..

IE Rothschild discussing controlling a nation by controlling the money..

Its Do or Die time..
Best of luck really I mean it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I think you are replying out of context. the only thing i have defended is a stupid comment about us being crack smoking drunks. that and the fact that 200 people who have no love for this country have caused such a sensation.

i wouldnt lose sleep over it if i was you....we certainly are not here.

p.s...dont know where the whole "converting to islam" thing comes from. hasnt even been mentioned on here till you just did.
edit on 22-9-2012 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
What! beat up a seppo day is THIS weekend??, nobody told me

Seriously, this it the most ridiculous BS I have seen so far from you mob at Liberty Australia I have encountered this weekend... you guys make me ashamed on so many levels. Again here on ATS you make me ashamed to be Australian.

I feel sorry for any US ex-pat who may get injured due to such sensationalist claims (I include also the injury inflicted by having to read this BS thread.)

PEACE

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
must say im seriously suprised to hear all the anti-aussie rhetoric on this thread. the verbal attacks off topic have been numerous.

i guess the difference here is that we call a spade a spade. you call it a shovel.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The story I'm aware of is several groups of Islamic fundamentalists possibly protesting because of some anti Islamic film , and a text message has apparently been spreading around about a possible retaliation protest/riot, similar to en.wikipedia.org... , I haven't received the text, just heard it on the news the other night, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, personally I'd just advice every one to avoid those areas on those days,
edit on 22-9-2012 by Mobidinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

I lived in Melbourne for a year and there's plenty of anti-US rallies and stuff. This was the type that started up at the State Library and then marched down the street to Melbourne Central train station or something. The police can only supervise traffic at that point.

I walked right by and didn't have any particular issue. Yeah it's good to avoid but they really won't be able to tell you are American unless you grab a bullhorn and start protesting against their protest

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

I'm starting to see this pattern where americans just aren't welcome anywhere.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am a bit put off that these low lifes from the religion of peace do not have these types of demonstrations where I live. I have a very unsavory surprise for them when they do though.

People (aussies as well) are getting sick of these deadbeats that were let into the country, lets be 100% serious and honest with ourselves for a change. Its time to bust some heads open, crack some bones. This bull snip has to stop. The police cant stop it, only YOU can stop it, so grow a set and go stop it.
edit on 22-9-2012 by morethanyou because: Just saying

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
" Originally posted by Darkmask
Most of you people on here are fools. I say that because you are all being manipulated into hating the followers of Islam. There will be no peace on this rock as long as there is organized religion and bankers.

Some posters in this thread make me sick and I hope they get theirs."

Islam is the most organized religion ever known.
They control every aspect of your existence,
even whether you live or die for what you say.
What do you say about 20,000 terrorist attacks by muslims since 9/11?

edit on 22-9-2012 by WakeUpNowSnap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Woo woo woo..Don't you dare say you're Canadian when you're not!!! We don't need you Americans having the world hate us too :p

Hmm, I was just thinking if those Muslim protests come to Canada, this would be the first time I'd back the Gov. and police to get rid of the scum off our streets. And I'd anti protest against the Muslims protesting in MY COUNTRY..I swear, if they want to come to my country, they need to adapt.. It's my country and not there's..I'm just nice enough to share it with them, and let them experience freedom.

I don't hate all Muslims, but these ignorant people I am starting to hate. Also, didn't that "innocence of muslims"
movie came out like 3 months ago, why they acting like extremists now?

Also, I remember that watching south park, like what few years ago they had a episode against "Muhammad"??
It was kind of funny also, But nobody did any rioting..

All this rioting is just making it real bad for all the Muslims out there, they really need to get out of their isolated little countries that's full of hate to around the world. They really need to travel and open there eyes and see that they've been fed lies..

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's the damn Islamic Muslims! All they want to do is cause chaos and riot and threaten and intimidate people.

Rest of Australia is chilled out.

Though another round of text messages have gone out that if there is another protest/riot like last week, there's going to be a counter-protest/riot against THEM! LOL. Most people are sick and tired of these idiots and the crap they're allowed to get away with like banners saying "behead all those who insult the prophet". Such BS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join