It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
As I rarely visit ATS due to numerous reasons, I didn't know where to post this. However I thought you might be interested in a motivational speech I wrote. It covers basic principles of what is wrong with our current system and ultimately I hope it makes you think... I have had quite a good response with it so far so please give it a listen and enjoy!

21 Years - Thought of Change Podcast
edit on 20-9-2012 by Theoretician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Theoretician

Nice little social message you have there but.... meh.

There was nothing in there about the debt based monetary system, just the normal buzz words I here all the time from all sides.

All social and political thoughts aside the debt based monetary system takes center stage as the menace of the world. If we don't switch to a better form of transaction the destruction will continue until we are completely controlled by a few incompetent fools with over-inflated egos and sense of grandeur. Does it matter who these individuals are? Not in the slightest. It is only the system we have to worry about

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”

― Richard Buckminster Fuller
edit on 20-9-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

join