It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want out of life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I would like to see the future so that I can walk the right path.

I would like to make the right decisions at all times. This want is very complex, because every word that I say is a decision. Every time I lift my finger I am deciding to move, it is a decision that people can see. We are judged first on our movements.

I would like to perform magic. Magic being something that is similar to a miracle.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Deep down, I want to see a powerful, advanced and (most of all) BENEVOLENT being - or race of beings - come to this planet/density and teach the (Buddhist) dharma to all the young souls who still think life is about money, power and pleasure at the expense of others.

I (and many others) do what I can to be some kind of example, but I'm FAR from perfect and have no far reaching effect anyway. We need a GREAT example - like a Jesus or Buddha.

Although the teachings are available, people are easily corrupted by desire and delusions of grandeur...
And although the process of mass enlightenment may very well happen on its own in due time, it is my one true deepest desire to see a GREAT CHANGE for the better here.

Life doesn't have to be all "Johnny Got His Gun".. it could be "Johnny Got His Fun!"

<< 1   >>

join