It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chef 'Slow Cooked' Wife's Body for Days: Cops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

There was no body in the Caylee Anthony case either, to start with at least. They brought murder charges against Casey without a body. The body was found later after Casey was in jail.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Oh that is so gross. And no, I don't think so. The article said he 'cooked her for 4 days' but says nothing more than he hid her skull in his mother's home.

Point being? what happened to the rest of the...(sorry in advance)...stew?
And why was NOTHING found? Not even the supposed 'hidden skull'.

Nawwwww something is just too freaky about all this...

peace

(Added note to IceHappy - I will never eat out at a restaurant again thanks to you)!!!

peace again and again

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
These are the depths to which the commercial media masters will go...

Madison Avenue psycho consultants and special 'groups' of highly paid 'super geniuses' know how to make people "want" to checkout the garbage they slather on television and such.... it's fairly easy...

The old story was in the news... it simply wasn't expedient or useful to the "marketing set" ...until....

More shows on TV glorifying psychotic, anti-social, repugnant memes about people you wouldn't want to be around in your worst nightmare... and they end up somehow enticing us to root for them too!

The criminal gets his payday.... why... because the media producers will get a 5 point boost in ratings for their network.

Nice, huh?

By the way... if you can, and you are interested.. don't forget to look into how the rest of the world characterizes the show and by extension - us Americans.... no wonder they think we're all ill.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

There was no body in the Caylee Anthony case either, to start with at least. They brought murder charges against Casey without a body. The body was found later after Casey was in jail.

You're right - and I see that - I'm just amazed they're just taking his 'word for it' and nothing said about physiological testing. I failed to stress that point in conjunction with the 'no body' thing. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to reinforce my point.

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
He cooked her and deposited her bones - that cannot be found - even though he told investigators where her skull is?
The story makes no sense.

He says he cooked her in boiling water, and ended up with a skull.

Boiling water doesn't dissolve bones, does it? He would have had all the bones in the human body in addition to the skull.

Well if it's supposed to be a distraction, I guess it's working?

I do think there has always been a certain percentage of violence, but two things have changed.

1. There are more people. In 1927 there were 2 billion people, in 2011 we passed 7 billion, so even if the low percentage stayed constant over that time, there would be three and a half times as many cases because there are three and a half times more people.

2. News travels faster and more efficiently in the internet age. Years ago these things happened, but may have only made the local news. So we hear about more of them.

Whether there's a real increase outside those two factors, I really don't know, but those two things play a role, I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Stars and only one flag to give Silo sorry.... But I feel that this sort of thing has been increasing over the last 20 years. There have been many stories of people killing and eating people and really cannot understand this new trend. First question what is wrong with food stamps if you cannot afford to eat? But seriously this is happening more often than we would like to think and of course we only know what TPTB send to the press. Here is a History of Cannibalism in the States from a blog that makes sick reading! History of cannibalism in the USA This practice has been going for a long time to include Native Americans the Anasazi! Some bodies have been found where the teeth were filed to resembled K-9 teeth. Seems as if our society is just getting sicker and sicker.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

These are the depths to which the commercial media masters will go...

Between you and me and Yahoo? Oh yeah. It's just too much of coincidence...
Yeah, can you imagine what the 'World' thinks when they look at USA news? Especially in the crisis the world is in?

By the way... if you can, and you are interested.. don't forget to look into how the rest of the world characterizes the show and by extension - us Americans.... no wonder they think we're all ill.

I can hear it now... "Yep, those bloody Americans! All they can think of is killing and their stomachs - even if it means eating each other'...

And no, that isn't a SLAM on the USA - it's a statement of fact now isn't it? In a way...

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

How do you plead not guilty after confessing the murder? Is that even possible? Did I read that right or is he on trial for a different charge?

Just something else that shoots holes through the whole story huh!!!

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

That's not what happened. He dumped the mush along with more waste. He then placed the skull somewhere else. It's some sort of trophy of his prize catch. Killers do these things.

As for the bones? Nothing is stated about them in the story besides they haven't been found. That doesn't mean they vanished in the stew. For all we know he ground up the minerals and sprinkled it on various meals throughout the last year. It's his secret. His form of control over the matter.
edit on 19-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Okay Silo I will byte on that and I just Googled Cannibalism in the USA and came up with an article in Daily Mail LOL we all know that is trash bin liner but never the less is an interesting read! Is America Hooked on Cannibalism? One could understand the Donner Party as they were facing starvation but new evidence cannibalism was not as bad as they taught me in high school.... Forensics of the Donner Party

edited to add
Off topic but on a different note welcome back you and your Threads in ATS were missed whilst you were away so Welcome Home!!!!
edit on 9/19/2012 by IceHappy because: added last para

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I just read about this story and I was going to post a thread on here but you beat me too it..

I agree with you that it does sound a little fishy to have brought this out into public news again so long after it has happened. The media does influence (us) the people to move and in certain directions or to think a certain way. Just look at all the attention your thread alone has received. Im sure there is a lot more talk going on about it all over, just google it..Maybe it its the Hannibal series. They want to give us a taste... eeuuuwww!! lol Sorry, Just had too...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
For heavens sake, did the poor man not own a blender ? Makes one take a second look at that "crock pot roast" my mother-in-law brags about......come to think of it I have'nt seen the ole man in a good while now.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think it was one of the episodes of "Law & Order SVU" but I am not 100% sure. But the police were searching for the missing victims of a serial killer and they set up a command center. One of the local church members set up a table to feed the searchers and was serving chile. Turns out HE WAS THE SERIAL KILLER, and guess what the meat in the chile turned out to be.

Kinda makes you wonder just exactly what the ingredients in the pass around dish at the church supper are.
edit on 21-9-2012 by happykat39 because: Added last sentence

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think that more and more shocking things was showing up in the news because there is so much serious things happening in politics and the economy that the people who run the media don`t have much to cover up all the popular upraising against the outright empire protection the US-gov is doing over the past few years. So, they dig up the darkest things they can find to make people feel `at least I am not as screwed up as that person so everything is gonna be okay.`

top topics

<< 1   >>

join