It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones = Mass die off = Gulf Oil Spill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok, I realize that the Oil spill and the dangers it presents are “over” as far as MSM is concerned. I haven’t heard a lot about it in a long time so I started reading a little bit more about it. I, of course, turned to the internet where I heard about a documentary called The Big Fix.
I watched it and found it very interesting and encourage people with Netflix to watch it (people without Netflix can watch it too!)

How long until this chemical finds its way into the food chain? I find it funny that the government approved the use of the older Corexit 9527A, even though it has been banned in the UK (BP’s home country) and now the company (Nalco) that made it is discontinuing it. If it was so effective, why discontinue it? Here are the updated findings on Corexit 9500. Link.
Here is the reason why Corexit was banned in the UK:

Corexit products were removed from a list of approved treatments for oil spills in the U.K. more than a decade ago after the agents were linked with human health problems including respiratory, neurologic, liver, kidney and blood disorders, and "harmful effects" on sea life.

From here.

I love how he says temporary solution! Seriously though, how can oil floating on the water, be worse than oil mixed with a chemical completely saturating the ocean?
So, back on topic. If you watch The Big Fix, keep in mind that spraying a chemical, which could do a lot of harm to our ecosystem, would be a good way to kill off a lot of people. Hence the Georgia Guidestones mention in the title. Factor in how much Corexit is making its way into the food chain, with the amount of radiation making its way around the globe (another disaster that is “over” *whew*) and I can see a depopulation agenda.

Thanks for reading my ramblings!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
how do the guidestones fit into this?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I do claim ignorance on this one, and can anyone educate me?

But isn't most of the water movement towards the Gulf through the rivers and tributaries?

I can see how it would affect the local coast line, but how would corexit make it to say Kansas or Wisconsin?

I think that Fukashima woould be a more likely culprit.
edit on 18-9-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
here are the guidelines of the guide stones.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

The internet is an awesome creation. You can look things up you never knew.

I do not believe creating something like this is in nature of the teachings of the guide stones.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
..a while back i saw this show on the history channel i believe..that talked about a certain gentlemen who funded this guide stone, and was believed to be a rosae crucian..or something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

It's a combination of things but mainly Fukushima Radioactive pollution in the air and water, and Russia dumping of Radioactive waste into the ocean.

The world contains 7,000,000,000 people. 90% live in the Northern Hemisphere. 10% in the Southern Hemisphere.

If you kill 90% by poisoning the entire Northern hemisphere you're left with 700,000,000 in the Southern hemisphere. A further undetermined number will die in the Southern Hemisphere from eating contaminated seafood.

Suffice to say, I'm happy I live in South Australia and I'm glad my partner and I have stopped eating seafood.

Furthermore, a close friend of a close friend told him the following shocking story:

Want to know something interesting? A friend of my Wife is pregnant and went to Tokyo for a week of vacation. After she came back she took one of the free radiation tests at the Hong Kong airport. Her level was so high that a doctor subsequently recommended an abortion and said birth defects are very likely at this point. How f##### up is that?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Admittedly, I'm just glancing over this thread so I may have missed something... But what did the Guidestones have to do with anything? I visited the Guidestones a month or two ago (took a billion pictures!), and while they are certainly mysterious megaliths in the middle of no where, I'm having a hard time relating them to Corexit and the BP Spill...

ETA: Okay I saw the tie in at the end of the OP's post. Personally, I really doubt the Guidestones first line is directly related to the BP Spill. Sure, the Guidestones advise keeping worldwide population under 500mil, but I don't think they are suggesting that we kill ourselves off to get to that magic number. In fact, the wording says "maintain under 500mil"... the way its written, you would expect population to already be under the 500mil mark when people "find" the guidestones.

Im thinking the guidestones are there IN CASE of a global de-population event due to natural circumstances (comet, solar flare, etc) - not as a hint that someone is planning a de-pop event.

My $0.02

I 100% agree, however, that Corexit was some pretty bad stuff and that there are/were layers and layers of conspiracy at play in the BP Spill... and that everyone has already forgotten about it and all the facts have mostly been swept under the rug.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

you would expect population to already be under the 500mil mark when people "find" the guidestones.

Yes, sorry for the late reply. How will we get under 500 mil? War? Poisoning ourselves/Earth? Volunteering? That is the reason why I tied that in.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

But isn't most of the water movement towards the Gulf through the rivers and tributaries?

I can see how it would affect the local coast line, but how would corexit make it to say Kansas or Wisconsin?

Hurricanes, winds, rain, etc. Introduced into the food chain and make it to your dinner table.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012

Last paragraph of my post.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Hurricanes, winds, rain, etc. Introduced into the food chain and make it to your dinner table.

Ah, I see that.

Sorry, it's late were I am and the 'ol noggin isn't up to snuff at the moment. Should have seen that one.

With Fukashima added, it's definetably feasible.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

However, the last line of the guidestonese state be not a cancer on the earth. Basically be in balance with nature. Poisoning the ocean intentionally seems to be very far from the intent presented in the guidestones.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If you want a culprit for your scenario then rather than the oil spill, you are far better looking at the masses of chemicals coming down rivers from the US to create a humongous dead zone in the Gulf Of Mexico.

Probably easier to blame BP though.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

However, the last line of the guidestonese state be not a cancer on the earth. Basically be in balance with nature. Poisoning the ocean intentionally seems to be very far from the intent presented in the guidestones.

Right but as someone posted, this would be found after the depopulation.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

If you want a culprit for your scenario then rather than the oil spill, you are far better looking at the masses of chemicals coming down rivers from the US to create a humongous dead zone in the Gulf Of Mexico.

Probably easier to blame BP though.

Not easier, just my thoughts, still waiting for your thoughts on my question...

Edit: Sorry, I wasn't blaming your country...BP now stands for Beyond Petroleum, not British Petroleum anyways.

edit on 19-9-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

No, fair question and one i seemed to have dodged as you have pointed out. Corexit has been banned over here but then we have pretty stringent regulations over in Europe. I really do not see it causing a mass die off though in the Gulf region. I do see it is possible it may lead to health problems in a handful of cases, depending upon exposure levels, etc.

From my perspective, i honestly do see the dead region as the biggest concern for the Gulf, particularly as it always seems to be getting bigger (as opposed to being tackled).

I didn't think you were attacking BP either by the way, but cheers for the apology anyway!
I think i am just a bit weary of criticism of BP. They were in the wrong (along with others) and have been punished. In terms of corporate fines, compensation, etc, for similar scenarios, they have far exceeded anything ever done by any other MNC. I know it rankles still with some in the US (using it as a comparison) but just look at what Union Carbide did after the Bhopal accident - and thousands died there. Look at fines paid out by Shell, Chevron, Exxon, etc for other spills around the world.

My main contention is simple. If the desire to go after BP is still there, then it also has to be applied to every other company responsible for any other accident anywhere around the world - and i think that would be a good thing. However, as this simply doesn't happen, it just comes across as a witch hunt against BP, which is a shame.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I agree with you. While the gulf has been in the news quite a bit, and BP taking the brunt, Shell has by far the biggest disaster in Nigeria, with an "unknown" amount of oil spilled. The only reason why I singled out the gulf was because of the use of Corexit, which causes many diseases when combined with oil. Thanks for your talking points! PS- I'm Canadian, and I haven't heard of other oil spills because my news tells me there are none!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hmm, well, where do you think the fish come from that provide the base for fertilizers? And what do you think those fish are bringing along with them for the ride into the food chain?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Never heard of the guide stones. That's very interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The Guide-Stones have several languages on them. So I think the assumption is that civilization as we know it is obliterated and we're working our way back up.

new topics

top topics

join