It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 fearlessness, living with a higher perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The speaker in this video seems to have a lot of great points. It was deleted a few times because of problems with the way it was posted and/or the OP's, (a couple of mods helped me and that's how I found out, incase anyone was wondering.) but hopefully this version will stay.

The thing I like is that she goes beyond duality and tries to explain how even the bad things are just people trying to find their own paths through life, that the universe is working exactly as it should be doing. Another thing is her perspective on fear and how to work on it, but if you watch you'll know what that is anyway without me having to explain it.

She does bring up the idea/theory of the Earth evolving and passing into higher dimensions which is part of how it relates to 2012, and I don't really have any view on that for or against, but I think I agree with most of what she says. Just thinking of the video has reminded me that I've not meditated yet and have to shortly too....but I hope this helps some of you more spiritual types if you're currently having problems as we get well into the later stages of this year :

edit on 18-9-2012 by robhines because: fixed vid link!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Lol, this video just keeps on getting posted and deleted by the mods. :-)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

Lol, this video just keeps on getting posted and deleted by the mods. :-)

Haha, it's you again!

Well now that things have been cleared up (hopefully!) this time it can stay.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Haha, it's you again!

I'll believe it when I see it.

Here is her excellent choice of music (requested by many on youtube):

The first song is Bois De Soleil by Manuel Göttsching, the second is Saying to the Land by Far East Family Band, the third, Welcome Home (reprise) by Radical Face, then Asleep on a Train by Radical Face again, and the last is The Sea by Morcheeba.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Enjoyed the vid and appreciates her vibrations within the collective

She does seem collective connected. Those seeking truth 1 respects for opening their minds and hearts/ consciousness to more things that many may feel out of the norm. I like her messages for the most part but as with myself some things can use more tweeking or help to better refine the energy trying to be shared and sent. It appears she is getting 7 sisters energy or energy from the Pleiades star system. With deeds done not mattering 1 thinks again this is an area where some tweeking can come in play but she is vibrating the messages. It seems through a collective connection of various objective realities the subjective truth will be found eventually and hopefully the CREATOR of all will be patient with us as creator CREATIONS trying to find truth.

@ vibrations consider what happens to a nebula exposed to the hyper- sonic vibration from a near by Star going super nova and those vibrations hitting the nebula (star nurseries ) and then ASCENDING the nebula materials that may have been microscopic dust sized particles into Stars and planets (life) that were once just dust but now have formed from the vibrations... ETERNAL as what form were you when in star nursery before sonic vibrations changing your frequencies back then from floating dust to bodies human & other. Maybe the star that explodes and releases the star materials to become intelligent beings vibration differences effect the beings make ups and abilities/awareness.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

Originally posted by robhines

Haha, it's you again!

I'll believe it when I see it.

Here is her excellent choice of music (requested by many on youtube):

The first song is Bois De Soleil by Manuel Göttsching, the second is Saying to the Land by Far East Family Band, the third, Welcome Home (reprise) by Radical Face, then Asleep on a Train by Radical Face again, and the last is The Sea by Morcheeba.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

Ah can vaguely remember Morcheeba from years back, thanks though and will make sure to check them on youtube.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Flag

Nice vid

Sure I've seen it around here before

edit on 18-9-2012 by Neocrusader because: Gotcha ......did think that after posting, soz

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It isn't the video I don't think but a couple of other problems related to the previous threads.

But if I could ask one thing it'd be that we just try and comment on the video and not the previous threads, because if there's a scene caused about them it'll probably just increase the chances of this thread going downhill too. So thanks to anyone that can avoid it from here on out.

edit on 18-9-2012 by robhines because: added

new topics

top topics

join