It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else try to watch "the movie" yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Can anybody shed a light on all those deads? WHO KILLED THEM? The police? They themselves? Really, I don't know, nobody said anything about that.

Just 19 dead. Trampled to death?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

yeah there was a stampede to get to the only computer IN THE VILLAGE to watch the vid HA

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
I just went to you tube so I could see what all the fuss was about, this was out of sheer boredom. The video is like
13 minutes long, I could only watch it for about 5 minutes, not because it's intense, but because IT SUCKS!!!!
Has anyone else watched it, and if so, did you sit through the whole thing?
It almost seems like it was made crappy on purpose, that's how bad it is. I've sat through Pee Wee's Big Adventure three times, I couldn't sit through this ONCE.

Yeah, completely stupid movie designed to offend. But anyone who subscribes to censorship of this movie is nothing but a terrorist themselves. This is an undeniable fact.

Just because someone acts violently does that mean we fold and submit (think about that word ......) like pussy's to this and destroy a principle we have fought wars over (and lost brothers and sisters over) ...... Freedom of Speech?

Yes it is very sad and despicable that people have to die over such a B grade movie but whether you like it or not this is a war instigated by the extremists. We need to stand up and fight for our laws, opinions and values and prove to the extremists that it is not acceptable in the modern world to respond in a violent, Neanderthal and draconian way to words or video's. Totally unacceptable.

See? If you agree to the censorship of this stupid movie you have "submitted" to the terrorists. That is what they want ...... Submission. You might as well attend a Mosque because you are as good as a Muslim for "Submitting". Don't let them win.

Don't ever "submit" to Islam. "Submission" to Islam by giving into this unacceptable violence and censoring the video is cowardice in the extreme. Defend your right to live in a country where you can say what you want (no matter how stupid) and you are not the target of unwarranted violence.

Maybe all the apologists who want to censor this should be looking at and directing their anger to the disgusting terrorists who are committing these disgusting acts of violence and not the "Moron" who made the stupid film.
edit on 18-9-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Youtube is now showing the WHOLE movie! I refuse to watch it. They took down the 13 minute part earlier, but it gets put back up as fast as they take it down. It isn't worth getting more people killed over it!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalWatcher

I think people just need to relax the movie was not that good I watched 2 mins of it and could not stand it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Religion makes people do stupid, stupid things..The Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, Salem and European witch trials, and those barely scratch the surface..Isn't religion just wonderful..I've said it before and I'll say i again, religion is the most evil invention ever devised by mankind...Worse than any nuclear bomb, any biological weapon, or any other thing mankind has ever invented

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I don't think artistic merit was the goal of this movie. It was just a cheap shot to cause offence.. Worked well in that department.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This is deeply frustrating.

I'm a Christian and see my faith and at times myself - mocked, slandered, spit on (yup I was spit on once after someone found out I am Christian), laughed at, hyper-criticized, doubted, parodied, etc,. and never ONCE have I considered freaking out about it. I mean COME ON. This is a secular, godless world - the faithful have to DEAL with it in a way that is consistent with their faith!

So so frustrating. It's just freakin life. People are going to laugh at you, mock you, piss you off, etc.

Being explosive and violent, going around killing people won't change anything.

THEY'RE STILL LAUGHING AT YOU.

Gosh!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by Thisbseth

Religion makes people do stupid, stupid things..The Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, Salem and European witch trials, and those barely scratch the surface..Isn't religion just wonderful..I've said it before and I'll say i again, religion is the most evil invention ever devised by mankind...Worse than any nuclear bomb, any biological weapon, or any other thing mankind has ever invented

Oh please Stalin killed millions more than any other dictator in history and he was an atheist. PEOPLE do horrible things with or without religion. What you posted is no less ignorant than a Christian vilifying all Muslims over the 9/11 attacks while ignoring the crusades.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Seems to me it's just a piss take - and a very, very poor one at that.

Someone likened it to The Life Of Brian - now that is an insult - that is intelligently produced and exceptionally humourous and quite scathing - this video is just crap on every level.

That so many people in the Islamic world have reacted so violently to this video is truly staggering and doesn't help portray the religion in a very positive light - again.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
How does this movie provoke violence and "Team America" puppet movies not?

"Durka Durka, Mohammed Jihad"....

I call BS, this is your False Flag right here, or the beginning of one.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i wanted to know what the fuss was as well

watched it...after 5 mins turned it off....came back to it....after 10 mins turned it off....then i finished it.

in one word...painfull!

but it is the most offensive video about islam....yet

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I will not watch it because it could have mind control programming in it. Why else are these people being so darn stupid?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join