It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's biggest recall of medicine..............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
AUSTRALIANS have been warned not to take herbal, vitamin and mineral pills and powders amid the biggest recall of medicines in the nation's history.

The Pan Pharmaceutical crisis follows a damning report that Pan manipulated laboratory test results, substituted ingredients and used substandard manufacturing processes on a handful of products.

Pan first came under scrutiny in January after complaints its Travacalm anti-travel sickness tablet caused some people to suffer hallucinations and try to jump out of planes or off boats.

Federal Parliamentary Secretary for Health Trish Worth said the company could face criminal action.

link.......

www.heraldsun.news.com.au...

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is the biggest recall in history guys.. I printed out the recall list this morning to peruse it's contents.. THE DAMN THING IS 3 PAGES at 8 pt.....

I had a few items on the list... Threw them immediately..

How the hell can a company as big as PAN Pharmacueticals think they can get away with falsifying tests....not cleaning down equipment, and down right abusing the trust of millions of australians...

ROT IN HELL you dirty pigs....My child's life could have been affected by this companies blatent lust for money..

new topics

join