It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return is Happening NOW !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Alright for those who are new to my threads, please read and view any links in the Order you see them, no skipping ahead because you will not truly understand the context of the thread. This always leads to people posting without having read the thread and then they end up eating their words when they re-read the thread. So to spare you just go in order and follow along like the good sheeple we learned to be in school.

This is 2012, this is the year everyone has come up with a million explainations for what the mayans were talking about when they found a stone with the reference to that date on it, hidden in a temple in Tortuguero known as Tortuguero Monument 6 info found here

Concealed within a wooden box and hidden away within a storeroom most of the time since its discovery, at the National Institute of Anthropology & History in Mexico City, Mexico, rests a piece of Mayan artwork that has the potential to be among the most significant archaeological discoveries of all time.

The Comalcalco Brick contains an inscription carved or molded on the face of the brick which marks the end of the 13th Baktun, which is also the period the Mayan Long Count calendar ends, and which will be completed on December the 21st, of 2012, a day which many believe will signify humanity’s birth into a new age of our collective experience. It was brought to the public eye in November 2011, right around the time of the whole ELEnin craze which came and went. Those are the only 2 references to this date which the public know of and accept. Read more about it here

Now should an intelligence such as what the Sumerians claim exist wanna view such an event, well Earth is clearly the best candidate for viewing this. And since Earth is theirs to begin with if you believe the Sumerian texts then they would probably wanna get here a little early for the party, sooner than later.

My guess was late Sep, early october is there was going to be some kind of return, which i wasn't even sure i believed in myself at the time i wrote all that.Theory of C. Alan Martin prophecy and our First Contact Follow that link to read more into how I came to this conclusion.

Now we're going to side track here for a minute, including myself there has been numerous sightings of "lights" appearing , especially here in South Carolina. Now i'm a combat veteran of iraq and well educated, it takes alot to make my heart flutter so when you see my report link here in a few you'll know i'm telling you exactly what i saw as i saw it. But before we get to that, where else have we seen reports of mystery lights? Theres been reports of lights appearing since old testament days. Early accounts go back to Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Alexander the Great, Edward the Martyr, Joan of Arc, etc , etc.

Messeges on light? No way right? Scientists think light is the best option for sending a message as you will know if the messege has been intercepted or tampered with. More information on that is found in Dr. Michio Kaku's book Physics of the Future But can messeges of light really be flying around the galaxy right now at this moment?? Dr. Kaku thinks its at least plausible

For this entire month the reports keep coming in of mystery lights flying around in the sky, now make no mistake this is 2012, there is no coincidences during this year especially this late in the year getting closer to that fabled date. Lets take a look at these claims starting with mine which happened on the 7th. click here

The next thread is under review i supposed but located right here and when i looked for the most recent ufo reports at www.nuforc.org... all the reports from the 9th were there. Now the only reports are from August this year but still within the same region of South Carolina , including my county of Dorchester. So the reports actually have been coming in for over a month..... but why did they delete the September reports?????

Maybe this is why? Another user on ATS has provided the links in his thread located here so go check it out. Now everyone and their mothers are saying this is fake too, but make no mistake, i know what i saw on the 7th, as it was not in the sky, but in my face :O and it was definitely not a man made object, but rather light with intelligence.

Now after seeing all this i can't help but wonder WHY? Why are they in South Carolina of all places, let alone in my front yard when hundreds of others only reported them flying in my direction from the coast moving inland. Are they looking for someone and if so who? I'm thinking theres a message in all of this. If i had to take a stab in the dark i'd say it was a warning to get out of America, Everything started only a few days before the death of Ambassador Stevens in Libya.(Last U.S. Ambassador to die in the line of service was in '79) Now we have more attacks on U.S. embassies happening right now. The world is literally on the threshold of World War and these lights appeared before and during the last 2 WW's. In my opinion we're being warned but nobody is paying attention to the warning signs

This is it though, these events with the lights are REAL , whether you're in your chair snuggled up thinking you'll never see one or not. Absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. And i've provided you with what i feel is real concrete evidence, even if some of it is testimony and written word. If you're one of those "Picture or it didn't happen types" then you can take solace in the fact that your kind is the reason we've been denied the truth to begin with and have had no time to prepare for such an event as first contact. Thats my piece, Flag and Star if you like spreading awareness not fearmongering.

credit and references go to :
Google
Youtube
ATS
Dr. Michio Kaku
National UFO Reporting Center
CigaretteMan
Human_Alien
and many more as we'll see more develope on this subject.
edit on 16-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: i forget stuff when i'm ranting.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Interesting. I just saw the thread about how world war three will be here soon. Then reading this, its all making some sense. I myself don't think anything crazy will happen with first contact, but I also have an open mind. So I'm not shoving it away. If this did happen I expect nothing but chaos unfortunately. S&F good thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

all this stuff has been on my mind after my first real encounter with something paranormal and beyond my reach. Now more than ever things are starting to make more sense so i thought i'd share my view on this whole thing. turns out it makes more sense than not

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No one knows what will happen at that date, or the end of the year, or even if anything WILL happen.

The most rational response is to simply wait and see. If nothing happens, no harm done. If something does happen...SURPRISE!! You've ascended!!

Higher Consciousness unlocked! +500 spiritual awareness!

Seriously, be patient. No one really knows, so what's the point of getting riled up?

link   
Interesting, the lights you describe in the other thread seem way out there, would you say they where extra dimensional, extraterrestrial, or something else?

Did they make any sounds, or give you any fellings conveying a message? I'm guessing you thinks some kind of warning, hence this thread, what is the warning for, the return or the war? What motioned you to think they are saying the us is a bad place to be?

Wifi
S+f

link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

well i look forward to the next few months. Just hope it doesn't ruin my girlfriends 21st birthday lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What about radio waves travelling faster than the speed of light??

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Interesting, the lights you describe in the other thread seem way out there, would you say they where extra dimensional, extraterrestrial, or something else?

Did they make any sounds, or give you any fellings conveying a message? I'm guessing you thinks some kind of warning, hence this thread, what is the warning for, the return or the war? What motioned you to think they are saying the us is a bad place to be?

Wifi
S+f

Well for starters I got some intense deja vu literally right when it appeared across the street ( at ground level not way in the sky) then I got uneasy as it approached the neighborhors house, but got completely spooked when it was in my face
, its strange you mention sound because it dont make any sound at all which is weird since when things move fast they make thunderous noise yet this thing was either teleporting or moving fast and made no sound st all, silent ninja type, but for why im drawing a negative conclusion in that is because im so educated i know historically they are not followed by sugar and gumdrops, but rather catastrophe and despair, but the irypnybis they warn us every time and we still manage to mess things up. Im thinking its only gonna get worse in the news from here out.
edit on 16-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: autocorrect got me

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I applaud the thread. Indeed. I think a lot is happening right now and most we aren't directly seeing....but I don't need to see a lot of things in life to know they're happening around me. I hate to ask this....OP...but where in South Carolina? With Earth seeming to be very restless just recently, I've gotten a bit more sensitive to oddball references coming at seismic hotspots of the not too distant past. One of North Americas larger quakes was in South Carolina. err...

1886 outside Charleston, S.C. - 7.3

I also believe the sounds in the sky people were hearing for quite a long period and all over the world were what they sounded like and as artificial as the ear's reported. I think someone figures our Atmosphere is a good place to be inside with whatever this predicted event is to be.

It's certainly true the Mayans are NOT the only ones to have keyed on or around this date and from far far in our past. We'll all learn together, soon enough, right? (gulp)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
No one knows what will happen at that date, or the end of the year, or even if anything WILL happen.

The most rational response is to simply wait and see. If nothing happens, no harm done. If something does happen...SURPRISE!! You've ascended!!

Higher Consciousness unlocked! +500 spiritual awareness!

Seriously, be patient. No one really knows, so what's the point of getting riled up?

No we know for sure what will happen on that date, winter solstice and the alignment with the center of the galaxy during the solstice, as for anything else its still speculation buti think im on to something, I jus hope they're actually annunaki rather than some of the more radical theories of extra dimensional and whatnot

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I live in Summerville, in Dorchester county off trolly road

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok thanks, one more question,

This thread is titled the return, are you linking this to anything to do with the bible, or the mystery lights seen during wars, or something else?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I had a wild thought on this "returning spaceship" Here goes:

Actually they (gods) were going to arrive back in the 90s. But when entering back into our/their solarsystem, they picked up, what they thought to be an intelligent radio broadcast from beyond Jupiter. The leaders on the mothership was arguing about going to investigate it or return to Earth.

This spawned a mutiny, and soon they were figthing in the corridors of the ship. During this time, they had to recalibrate their flight-path, attempting a slingshot past Jupiter. Since the command-part on the ship was partly destroyed because of the rebellion, they failed to make the adjustments, which resulted in a crash on Jupiter. This was what we observed as the "comet" Shoemaker/Levy.

The radio signal they picked up, was from Voyager 1.

edit on 16/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This thread is titled the return, are you linking this to anything to do with the bible, or the mystery lights seen during wars, or something else?

I see where I cause confusion, well for starters I believe what the sumerians wrote about their gods, so when I mention the return im definitely talking about annunaki, the lights are mysterious of course but can be replicated with the right technology and they're prolly the ones with it , it could be anything though but using what I used o call ration im gonna stake claim to the probable solution which is Annunaki, not extradimentional grays, Atlantis, or any other advanced culture, but then again, they're all te same stories just different names :O
edit on 16-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

I see where I cause confusion, well for starters I believe what the sumerians wrote about their gods, so when I mention the return im definitely talking about annunaki, the lights are mysterious of course but can be replicated with the right technology and they're prolly the ones with it , it could be anything though but using what I used o call ration im gonna stake claim to the probable solution which is Annunaki, not extradimentional grays, Atlantis, or any other advanced culture, but then again, they're all te same stories just different names :O

The return theory from all these different cultures could be the same thing only from different perspectives too, so I'm in no doubt something will happen, for it to return it must have been here and left, so it could be cyclic in nature, and thats how the aincents knew. It's been observed for eons. Whatever it is, someone knows and is not telling. Why?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

you know the Mayan Long Count calendar has a start and end date with the culmination of 5100 or so years, now maybe jus maybe now that calendar is describing the cycle of nibiru because the other calendars do an accurate job of portraying our yearly cycle already , so if im actually on to something then the count is actually nibiru's cycle with our astrological signs on it so we can keep track of where where its at by keeping track of what's goin on in our own skies so even an uneducated man can always figure it out? Now I know that Dr Sitchin says 3600 year orbit but he may be off or I may be off but something is definitely strange about a long count they didn't need to begin with

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I haven't read any of sitchens books on this, but have read threads and seen videos, where this work has been quoted. Niburu could be the name of an event, sitchens came to the conclusion it was actually a planet, it could be many things or just another interpretation of this "same" thing.

The lights you see, by the way you describe them would not need a planet or ship to get here but maybe just an oppertunity, at the right time. Niburu actualy means crossing, or point of crossing, and annunaki are those that came from heaven or something like that. So the two statements together do suggest a return at a point in time.

The lights you seen sound more supernatural or paranormal, unless like you say, it's some kind of technology.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

First contact ? You don't have a clue as to what with ? And I guarantee it won't be anything close to first contact.
They've always been here in contact with those ignorant enough to be their puppets. They are the true puppet masters. The wizards of stringed marionettes. And the warning has also been here.

It's all a game and I agree it is about to start. So get your head completely in the game because running away makes as much sense as teets on a bull.
edit on 16-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
EVERYTHING you are saying may be true and accurate.
I am not doubting that it is

HOWEVER......

Most people do not speak "light" as a first OR second language.
So, it is no wonder why their message goes unheaded.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
On Tuesday July 17, 2012, i got up around 3:30 am to get a drink of water and happened to look out our kitchen window to check on our two dogs an noticed a round yellow / white light hovering about three feet off the ground around their fence. As i was looking at it, i thought to myself, what in the world is that ! It disappeared right before my eyes like it read my mind or something. It was about the size of a hamburger bun. It was very quiet and i know if it was making any kind of noise my two dogs would have been barking like crazy. Also, the gentleman who posted the link about the bright light disk shape ufo's leaving the moon. Well, that is true. My husband and i were looking up at the full moon in September / October 2011 through our telescope and i happened to see the same thing, except what i saw was one bright light flying disk shape ufo coming into a landing on the moon. It appeared to be toward the back side because, when i saw it coming in for a landing, it was traveling pretty fast. I thought wow, how could something come in that fast and not crash. By the way, i'm from South Carolina too and my husband and i watch the skys day and night. Who knows, these ufo's could be protecting our planet because if something were to happen to our Earth it could effect our whole Universe and i don't think they ( the ones in the ufo's) want that to happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join