It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is natures trick that gets you to breed. (You aren't special)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I really, really hate saying those things but that is the brutal cold nature of human breeding.

Oh boy.....
If you hate it so much why is it the only thing you endlessly churn out. Change the record.

/HEADDESK

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
Both of you have to realize that you're just a flesh machines designed for breeding (Everything else is a means to keep the cycle going) Always keep in mind that we ALL can stop loving each other if we don't have the correct chemical and/or mindset.

I understand the message you're trying to convey, however you make humans sound like animals. Not that humans are some superior race - but I like to think that we're a little bit more evolved than that. Sure, strip away our souls or whatever you would like to call it, and all we care about is reproduction and staying alive. But then there's general love, spiritual love, the love you can feel for other people while in a state of peace.

I could also bring up the fact that homosexuals don't reproduce. Why do they love each other?

Men are visual so women will always have to look attractive as the culture demands. Women will always seek a strong provider and protector male.

I perceive this to be mostly true, but come on. Everyone has their opinions on what looks good, what they like or don't like. This is biological, sure, but what about women who marry men shorter than them, etc.?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You're probably thinking about lust, which is mistaken for love. Wanting the body does not equal wanting the person.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
You're probably thinking about lust, which is mistaken for love. Wanting the body does not equal wanting the person.

I like that. That's a keeper.

So is this.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sounds like someone doesn't get to breed enough.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
All of it designed for one purpose and that is to get you to keep reproducing. That's the very basic of human existence is to keep you popping kids out. What you define as love is chemical trance a system of control nature uses to push you into breeding. (Basically there is nothing special about LOVE)

This is the cold harsh truth people. There are no magical divine twin flames or soulmates. All there is are two flesh machines called human beings meant for breeding. Everything else around such as technology simple makes it easier to complete that task. Also when you can't breed anymore it doesn't change the fact that breeding is your only top program. Just because you found a new hobby outside of reproducing doesn't change the fact that you're a meaningless flesh bot.

If anything your new hobby may lead you to invent a new tech that will make transportation easier allowing millions of people to be safer. Because of that more people will have a chance to mate. THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO REPRODUCTION.

-Security
-Reproduction
-and the Ability to keep the cycle going.

These 3 things are the foundation of human life. Not love or happiness stuff like this is just a cover you ignorant people use. You exist to breed and if you can't do so you'll be used to keep the cycle going strong for other humans who can mate.

Relationships

If you go into relationships understanding that love isn't special you will both be less sad once things go wrong. Both of you have to realize that you're just a flesh machines designed for breeding (Everything else is a means to keep the cycle going) Always keep in mind that we ALL can stop loving each other if we don't have the correct chemical and/or mindset. Love is NOT unconditional for humans by any means. Secondly, understand that we all pick our mates based on looks, height, weight, and a little on personality. Breeding is 100% shallow and you all should accept it.

When people say personality is what matters most........they are lying. Personality is merely a system of how you react to situations. In truth what really turns men and women on are our basic primitive sexual drives. How much Alpha/Beta male traits overall will determine if said female will like you. How much feminine/motherly traits will determine your value. I really, really hate saying those things but that is the brutal cold nature of human breeding. Men are visual so women will always have to look attractive as the culture demands. Women will always seek a strong provider and protector male.

You are absolutely right in saying, "Love is NOT unconditional for humans by any means."
However, you are absolutely wrong in saying, "Just because you found a new hobby outside of reproducing doesn't change the fact that you're a meaningless flesh bot."
I honestly feel sorry for you and those you greet on a daily basis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join