It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Reports of Nerve Gas used in Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
U.S Navy Vet, Michael Gallagher:

Twitter:

ANYONE SEEING AN RPG, ARTILLERY SHELL, OR BOMB EMITTING SMOKE OR GAS SHOULD LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY!! The gas is deadly.

Syrian MD found auto-injectors on wounded soldiers a few months ago.Yesterday civ saw RPG land & start emitting a gas

More...yesterday Casualty Station had civ patient vomiting, passing out, and irritated skin. Assad may be deploying chem weapons.

I know this is only Twitter, but if the report is true, then this crosses the boundary in which The U.S. would intervene. This also coinciding with the fact that the reported nerve agent is 'Somen', which could be of Iranian origin, and that there is a huge naval build up in the straight of Horumuz also being reported by the Telegraph for the mornings newspapers.

Looks like this week is going to be a big one...
edit on 15-9-2012 by nostromo85 because: lazy members moaning for having to click links and read themselfs. Sheeeesh!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nostromo85

Maybe you should tell us who tweeted that.

Nvm just clicked the link it is an old retired us veteran...
edit on 15-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I see no "report" of gas BEING used. Can you help me out here? Just some old guy tweeting about his "knowledge" of chem.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This guy doesnt know his elbow from his behind, his heroes are the Free Syrian Army.

doesnt he know that now in the FSA are the biggest criminals in the middle east trying to make money by stealing, looting, mugging and later raping, killing, and destroying whats in their way

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Who is this old retired guy? Does he currently live in Syria? If not, who are his sources? Why do you believe him enough to make a thread about it?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
U.S Navy Vet, Michael Gallagher:

Twitter:

ANYONE SEEING AN RPG, ARTILLERY SHELL, OR BOMB EMITTING SMOKE OR GAS SHOULD LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY!! The gas is deadly.

Syrian MD found auto-injectors on wounded soldiers a few months ago.Yesterday civ saw RPG land & start emitting a gas

More...yesterday Casualty Station had civ patient vomiting, passing out, and irritated skin. Assad may be deploying chem weapons.

Whats in it for Iran to supply anyone in Syria with war gases? Nothing but trouble for themselves. Compare this with whats in it for Israel to supply the Syran Goverment or the rebles with war gas?? No trouble for themselves but trouble for the Syrian rebels, the Syrian Government and the U.S. Government.

Whats the U.S Government going to do respond with Phosphorus bombs? Thats not a chemical weapon now is it??
edit on 16-9-2012 by learnatic because: add response

edit on 9/16/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed quote

CX

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
After this past week on ATS, the first thing that springs to mind when i read this is that it could be no different to a supposed film maker that made an inflammatory film.

So the fact that an "old vet" Tweeted this doesn't give me much confidence right now, that old vet could be anyone, from anywhere, in any alphabet agency.

It's rubbish not being trustworthy of people, i hate it, but unfortunately thats the way the worlds leaders and thier wars play it.Remember, ask yourself, "Who benefits?"

I'm not talking directly about who benefits from nerve gas being used as a weapon, look beyond that....when certain countries are just itching for a war, and the use of chemical weapons would enable that to happen, who would benefit from a few words being shoved out there on the web about them being used?

I have a feeling it won't be the people of either country.

CX.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

ANYONE SEEING AN RPG, ARTILLERY SHELL, OR BOMB EMITTING SMOKE OR GAS SHOULD LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY!!

This seems like good advise!!

Better yet, as a precaution leave the area before these shells are even launched.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yea this guy could be completely made up, actually looks that way some type of avatar for some disinfo agent, comparing the Syrian civil war to Stalingrad? lol. He mentions "the old russia is back" because some anti-putin protest organizer was arrested, funny, pretty sure that happens all the time here in the West too. Yea I think he also wants to see Assad eaten alive by a python or a crocodile too? lol reading his twitter is actually pretty comical.
edit on 16-9-2012 by onethatisrampant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think very seriously, that this post is the start of Psyche war buildup towards military intervention.
Something doesnt have to be true........it just needs TRACTION......The resources available to the psyche war boys are unknown to the public, but used against them constantly to create their" reality."
They create and destroy social "Memes" and set the tone of your emotions and thoughts.........this is now legal, and ongoing from the 1950s.
The Syrian conflict is about to take on MUCH larger proportions.......

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
could not find any other links to support this claim of gas being used only other place i found it mentioned was glp and even they seemed to think it was bunk but if any one can find any sources it might chage things

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

ANYONE SEEING AN RPG, ARTILLERY SHELL, OR BOMB EMITTING SMOKE OR GAS SHOULD LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY!!

This seems like good advise!! Better yet, as a precaution leave the area before these shells are even launched.

Even better yet: maybe, just maybe we should just leave "the area" entirely and let them duke it out while we protect our homeland instead. Enough of patrolling the middle east (and other foreign lands). If they really want democracy they will come to us. You can't force things on people and expect them to be happy about it, THEY need to come to this conclusion on their own. Unfortunately the military industrial complex thinks otherwise.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Syria is on the list for the criminals of the US to invade and occupy....so this doesn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
1) There is no such thing as a chemical RPG round that I know of which makes me call into question anything "tweeted" from this source.

My guess is he wouldn't know a smoke round from a white phosphorous round from a high explosive round if he saw them explode.

Good advice to run away from impacting artillery, RPG's and mortars though - anything less is Darwin award nomination material.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom

That's kinda what I was hinting at. Let them sort it out for themselfs....the age of reason is bound to take over some day in that region but it may take a couple of hunderd years. So what? It took us long enough....

Peace

top topics

join