It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest Riots Spread Across 17 Countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
MSNBC reporting in via Mox News that the protests are spreading and has currently spread to 17 countries. We know that 50 FAST company Marines have been sent to Libya but now also to Yemen. I'm still shocked a YouTube clip that claims to be a movie started all of this. How are Muslims from other parts around the world taking it?

The movie was clearly supposed to stir the hornets nest but people have to be better than that and rise above this by not giving that "movie" the time of day. Scary things happen when mobs and their mentality are running the show because that's when the violence and rage begins. The rioters are attacking western embassies to restaurants but a guy from Egypt made the damn thing!!

edit on 14-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if this is a giant diversion of resources and awareness while something taking place behind the scenes is playing out. I don't know what, like reconnaissance/surveillance or looting of something.

Something important that would need the world's eyes away for a moment.

Or maybe it's being used as the next step for a more important operation, like the prequel.

Either way, I don't believe the video itself is to blame, but rather it would used to instigate purposefully.
The fact it's been on the web for 2 months and nothing happened goes to show that someone introduced it to a weak minded individual with connections on Sept 11 knowing it would spread like a wildfire since that's how they got the rebellion started in Libya and Syria.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The rioters are attacking western embassies to restaurants but a guy from Egypt made the damn thing!!

Yes he was from Egypt but he moved to America. And it was made in America.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just can't wrap my head around their notion of 'kill everyone' in that country because of the acts of a few. Killing innocent Americans that have nothing to do with the video..how do they feel that brings them justice as opposed to going after those responsible? Are their brains made of mush? How do you back a religion that supports knee jerk killing of innocent people by association? The numbers of extremist Muslim around the globe is staggering... Are they all that bent on killing people even if those people have no clue about why they are offended , who offended etc?
It's total lunacy and they outnumber all of us. They want those responsible for the video punished by our government, they have no clue of our first amendment rights because they've only lived under dictator rule where it is decided for them what you can say and show, and what you cannot.
Wonder where we will go from here

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I'm with you, something is not right and being we are on a conspiracy website let's just go ahead and assume there's a huge conspiracy going on!

reply to post by buster2010

Yes, I know, fact is he's still from Egypt, accent and all, he just happens to live in the USA. Did he become an American citizen? I mean, if he is an American citizen then I can understand, but if he isn't..... Last report I saw on him was a bunch of reporters surrounding his house and that's when we learn in the report what a criminal this man is and how many aliases he goes by, SSN and all!

And here he is,

edit on 14-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
I just can't wrap my head around their notion of 'kill everyone' in that country because of the acts of a few.
How about we start by getting out of their countries.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think it is past time to get out of those countries and take our money with us.
They hate us. Why do we keep trying to buy their friendship? We need to take care of our own problems
here.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Lonewulph
I just can't wrap my head around their notion of 'kill everyone' in that country because of the acts of a few.
How about we start by getting out of their countries.

Agreed , then what, we (politicians) beg them to come to our country and be free...
They do, but then one day, they begin attacking us from within, it's happening now, but will explode soon in their greater plan from all of the mosques they are building from here to NY ground zero.
I just hope our 'great fellow Americans' can put aside the Kardashians, iphone, and Justin bieber long enough to pay attention to what's going on and call to arms should that time come.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the " allegiance of 4" ? This was brought to my attention a few months back, but I didn't think too much of it....now I'm wondering if they are behind the attacks on the embassy's . Theres too much planning to go into all of these embassy's then just a fluke. The allegiance of 4 has pledged to remove the westerners from the middle east. ..and now this?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
I think it is past time to get out of those countries and take our money with us.
They hate us. Why do we keep trying to buy their friendship? We need to take care of our own problems
here.

oil oil oil oil$$$$$$$oil oil oil oil
the Actors we have in office is loveing it,we get to make another Oil strike

new topics

top topics

join