It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO videos/documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Since people dismiss videos that have certain people in them (some for very good reasons) I say a few of us ATS members should collaborate on a video about this subject..I know there would still be the skeptics, but i think if the material came from us members instead of the mainstream people involved with this subject there would be less criticizing and maybe the subject would have more validity..It would be something that is well put together and well researched, and not just a bunch of peoples opinions and ideas thrown together.. Any takers?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

I'm picking up what you're putting down, my friend. I've made a few videos on the subject, originally with the intent of catching the attention of people who knew nothing about the topic but were curious, but thereafter just for fun. This is the most recent (I've been uber busy with kids and life lately so I haven't done one in a while):

And I think my favorite is still the one I did first:

There are probably twenty-some such vids on my channel, along with a series of six slightly lamer attempts I did early on before I really learned much about the subject. I hope they have sparked someone's curiosity.

And in response to your OP, I'd be very down with a collaborative project if other people want to.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Nice..I like those two quick videos..I'm checking out your channel right now and that's the type of stuff i'm talking about, government officials talking about the subject and not a bunch of snake oil salesmen trying to make quick buck..I'm surprised no one else has replied..I guess it's because i just made my account a few days ago..I've been an almost daily visitor to this site since 2002..I'm not a rookie as some have said..I've also studied the subject for many, many years..If none else wants to jump on board the two of us could do something..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I watched Orkojoker's first video. I'll check the site later. I do find it annoying that so many of the documentaries include talk from people we at ATS consider charlatans, as well as video clips we consider fake. If I recall correctly, Out of the Blue had some footage and story behind it that was produced by a known hoaxer, even though James Fox usually appears to hold rather high standards. I guess the temptation to show some UFO footage in a documentary is very strong, even though no video meets really high standards of documentation. The Delbert Newhouse film should be good enough, since it's backed by the word of a U.S. Naval officer and this wife and passed thousands of hours of examination by government experts. I know of no other footage that meets those standards, alhough an old film from White Sands I saw somewhere recently seemed credible.

The videos I appreciate most are of presentations, by John Greenwald, Jr. and a few of the other good guys in the field.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The ordinary guy was putting up UFO videos and photos on youtube and net forums.
Thats no tool except to show the phenomena.
The CIA or whoever wants to put down the phenomena started texting down the
posters and now put more fake UFOs up than people care about.
Secret ships exist and there is apparently no next step.

new topics

top topics

join