It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Queda Black flag vs Islamic Black Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm more than a little confused. In the past the Black Flag that is being raised at Embassy protests was identified in the past as Al Queda's Flag. That's how I heard it referred to in the past. Now in the latest Media reports, it's being called an Islamic Black Flag. At the very least, this flag is Jihadist in origin from what I have read. Why does the media pretend to refer to them as simply an Islamic flag when it's pretty obvious that it is a Jihadist flag if not Al Queda's flag of choice.

Does anyone else have info on the origin of this flag?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Sounds like a psyop or blatant propaganda. I mean which group of "blood thirsty terrorists" sits down and plans a "flag". Its got CIA/Mossad/MI5 "written" all over it.

The US was blatantly caught backing Al-CIAeda in Libya.

Maybe this is an attempt to invent another faction, one that is more diffiuclt to link to the US?

Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse

edit on 14-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

S&F! Great question! I agree with Gladtobehere!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

There does seem to be an intentional blurring of things. To me when I saw video at the Egypt Embassy mob try to raise that black flag, I immediately saw and and said "Uh oh, they are raising the AQ Flag in a U.S. Embassy on Sept. 11th.".
Then I keep hear the media refer to it as just an Islamic flag, it's seems they are intentionally trying to not relate these attacks to AQ in my opinion.

edit on 14-9-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Interesting observation.

At this point the US Al-CIAeda link is so well established that it looks like they may have brought in a new group?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Probably because it implicates the United states over there support of the Muslim brotherhood and Al-qaeda,a real cluster ***k if you ask me
seems there plan backing these folks have back-fired and now it's blowing up in there faces
No news out of Syria how Alfsa-qaeda is holding together with there western masters.

edit on 14-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

join