It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb dog detects explosives in self-proclaimed terrorist's vehicl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Bomb dog detects explosives in self-proclaimed terrorist's vehicl

[url=http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/bomb-squad-called-to-kansas-city-federal-building-to-inspect-self-proclaimed-terrorists-vehicle]www.kshb.com[/ url]

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A bomb-sniffing dog has detected the presence of some sort of explosives inside the vehicle of a man who walked into the Kansas City federal building and told authorities he was a terrorist. He is currently in police custody.
LIVE COVERAGE | Bomb detected outside federal building: /7thjlpw

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I always suspected when blow-back comes into full effect, there will events like this almost weekly. Not so great when the after effects of war, reach your own shores.

It's a very troubling time and I honestly think the only way to stop all of this is to uproot every US base around the world, pack up and come home. I know this seems too "simple" for it to work, but I bet 2 decades after that occurs that terrorist attacks on Western nations would cease completely. IMO.

You stop killing peoples friends and family and they'll stop holding a grudge and trying to kill anyone at all from your country. Sure there is the religious nut aspect, that still may swear to death to other religions but the wars, IMO, would stop.

[url=http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/bomb-squad-called-to-kansas-city-federal-building-to-inspect-self-proclaimed-terrorists-vehicle]www.kshb.com[/ url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You got beat to the scoop. Here's the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
You got beat to the scoop. Here's the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join