It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The associated press says Bush won election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This is funny.
Apparently the AP was doing a "test article" and this particular tv station picked it up and had it on thier web site.

TV station reports that Bush has been elected President
WBAY TV in Green Bay, Wisconsin is running an AP article reporting that Bush has won the election, weeks before the election is to take place.

www.boingboing.net...

Is this a prelude to the comming elections or a simple mistake. You decide.

edit: added link to story. Oops.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Wow. Now I have proof of Alien abductions. You see, I thought it was october, but obviously, since the election has already taken place, it must be Novermber, and I now have almost a whole month of missing time............................

>>>>checks bodily orifices for signs of anything that shouldn't be there

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Test articles happen all the time, only 2 weeks ago ABC posted Sharon Osbournes obituary and had to retract it.

In the "less busy" news cycles, news org's tend to stock up on pre-prepared articles ready to go incase of emergency.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think we should move this story to Predictions and Prophecies. I expect this one to actually happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
yeah exactly, the stage is already set between this story and the fact that "it is a closer race than the 2000 elections". And we all saw what happened with that close election. Makes one wonder.

top topics

join