It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rock group Intwine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There's a new group that's very popular in the Netherlands and is gaining popularity in Europe...

www.intwine.nl...

The lead singer went to the same highschool as I did...

They have some nice songs... Of which "Happy?" is great!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Oh please, sorry bandit, but I'm ANTI idols, and thus anti Intwine...

For all who lived in a cave last year...

Idols is a very populair program in europe and in the US too i guess.

The lead singer of that band was one of the last 10 competators (spell) for the Idol of the netherlands.

But he refused to sign a contract becasue he didn't want to become a solo artist.
He's probably the smartest of all that made it to the finals. He got quite famous and when he left Idols, everybody knew who he was, and knew about his band.
He got a record deal at another label and was allowed bring out an album with his band.

The program Idols itself is the worst crap on TV ever.
It's not about the songs, but more about the looks of the singers. It's just another bad attemts to sell more records. Not to provide the world another super artist with great vocal qualities.

Oh well, it could also be just me...
I like REAL music, music written by the artists themselves, not by some songwriter that only wants to make money...

Rock 'n Roll aint noise pollution

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The program Idols itself is the worst crap on TV ever.
It's not about the songs, but more about the looks of the singers. It's just another bad attemts to sell more records. Not to provide the world another super artist with great vocal qualities.

Oh well, it could also be just me...
I like REAL music, music written by the artists themselves, not by some songwriter that only wants to make money...

Rock 'n Roll aint noise pollution

AMEN.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Heh...

That's why I'm glad Roger didn't want to become a "pop puppet"...

But seriously I can vague remember seeing him in high school. One of my best friends reminded me the he went to the same school and used to play basketball with us during recess & other free time...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Also, two of his bandmates are from St Maarten. People from that island are amazingly vain when it comes to their music. So I think they (Intwine) will have a lot of their own, original music.

new topics

top topics

join