It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Topless Photos Are 'Grotesque Invasion'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

Originally posted by TrueBlood
Oh is it an invasion of your privacy? Royalty demands it's privacy while there is a camera on every street corner in the UK invading everyone else's privacy. What a joke.

Well then you shouldn't go walking around the streets with your boobs hanging out! Where is the invasion of privacy you are talking about? There is no privacy on a public street but on a private balcony of a private villa...!!!
Huge difference!

How would you feel if you had been robbed or raped on the streets but because of public demand all CCTV had been removed and as a result there was no evidence and the perpetrator got away scott free? Bet you would be calling for the reinstatement of the cameras then!

People who take pictures like this are scum and the magazines or newpapers that publish them are even worse scum!

I have been robbed on the street and there was no camera and the guy did get away. And you know what? I'd still rather have my freedom rather than be surveilled 24/7 like some kind of 1984 remake. This "royalty" wants to support a draconian surveillance system for it's people, but the second one of their own looses their privacy we're all supposed to feel bad for poor Kate (who on her own chose to walk outside half naked)? I call complete bull. If it's good enough for the common man it's good enough for her royal highness.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
she is an individual on PRIVATE property.

But naked and in full view of others. Easily within camera range.
Like I said .. is she an airhead or something? She doesn't know this?

Last I checked peeping in on women showering is illegal..

Last I checked ... no one was 'peeping' Kate.
It's more like ... she was outside a dwelling and flashing for people.
That's closer to the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by CX

pics or it didnt happen lol
Yep. Agree. Folks please post links with that are credible facts

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by CX

pics or it didnt happen lol
Yep. Agree. Folks please post links with that are credible facts

Not a lot to see to be honest. I have seen them. I have to say though the first of the pics i saw was "William" and "Kate" together on a balcony or similar. I have used the "" marks because if you see the pics, it is very easy to argue that it isn't them anyway (although clearly it must be due to the reaction). Should of just said it was a very bad fake and lots would believe it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

So what? Kate is one of the most watched women in that part of the world. If she deem to take her top off outside, it just stands to intelligent reason someone with a camera will snap a photo of her assets.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't understand why people can sit there and watch violent tv shows and movies all day but the second a female breast pops out everything goes to hell? Look at the rating system for movies and all you see is pg13 for blood, violence, swearing, etc. etc. yet the second a female breast is shown the rating goes to R? I just don't see what the issue is here. Aside from being married to scum, Kate is a beautiful woman. Why be ashamed?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

much ado about nothing me thinks
the women of windsor/saxe-coburg-gotha
are to put it mildly, a tad exhibitionist

my brother used to have a magazine which was a collection
of nude and topless pics of pretty much all of them, then and now,
even old lizzy back in the flapper days, wearing absolutely nothing
but a flapper hat and thigh-high stockings

lol
me thinks they protesteth too much

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by skalla

A person of such dignified comportment should expect that when they go to a place which is secluded and away from the gaze of the unaided eye, that he or she ought to be able to behave in a natural way, without having people photograph them, and splash thier intimate areas all over the press.

Contrary to contemporary thinking, dignity does involve a measure of privacy. A set of photographs of this nature are almost BOUND to errode that dignity, and she had a right to expect her privacy in the location where they were taken.

And as for hoping peoples innards fall out if they support the position of the editor of Closer, deal with it. I love my country, and I love our Royal family. For any one of them, but especially William, Harry, and now Kate, I would gladly kill or die to defend thier honour, let alone thier lives if it came to me to do so. To see thier honour impuned in this fashion is an affront, and I cannot abide it, will not accept its legitimacy, and will not apologise for the heat of my words when discussing the matter.

would queen liz pop out on to a balcony of a holiday location with her jubblies out? i rather doubt it, and i suggest kate starts learning from her example.

i dont really care about your prolapse comment either, i was not offended for chist's sake,i was just goggling at your righteous indignation

and feel free to throw your cape over puddles for the royalty, or throw your valuable life away for their supposed honour if you so wish, they have you right where they want you and i hope that you are very happy tugging your forlock for your betters.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

What an image! Liz with her chesticles on show (although more like ankle warmers at her age).

Think i need to go for a lie down now..........

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by skalla

What an image! Liz with her chesticles on show (although more like ankle warmers at her age).

do you think one nip is shaped like a lion, and the other a unicorn?

and chesticles FTW, i have been using a different term for them each time and i appreciate the effort that you have put in to contribute to this

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They're not great pics to be honest. She actually looks a bit of a hag in them, the best ones feature her pert little ass. Her sister Pippa is better looking and has bigger jugs / better nude photos.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's just another type of celebrity. If they weren't celebrities, no one would take pictures of them. Then they wouldn't be famous, and they would curl up and die from the lack of the attention they crave. Not to mention the lack of money, since they have no real marketable skills.

The difference with the Queen of England is that, even if there were NO photos and NO TV shows and NO newspaper articles, she would still OWN HALF THE WORLD. Without the glare of publicity, and nonstop media brainwashing, possibly after awhile the public would begin to question just WHY does this one family deserve to OWN EVERYTHING? Something might change, and violently. We don't want that, now, do we? Now shut up and watch your TV.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Way to keep it classy....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBlood

Sex Sells...especially in MSM and Interent dont you know ?
Besides its the basic human instinct in humans that drives them to this curiosity about the opposite sex.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by skalla

nothing that a cosmetic surgery cannot fix

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I agree that people have a right to privacy but when they are outside how far should their personal zone of privacy extend? 100 yards? 1 mile? 10 miles? 100 miles?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have got to say it, dare I say it, sure what the heck why not?!?!?

UNCENSORED PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

edit on 14-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

it is really bad like but they are a nice pair mind

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Some one should post them on here.... I'll post them on my twitter and face book and blog..

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Seriously, who cares? Cry me a damn river.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join