It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Favorite Avatar Ever!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Brilliant! Very Clever.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hi, looks cool, fng question....
why all the 'avatars' here?
Are you a skull in real life, or are you actually you? I'm finding it hard to make friends here with people I see as drawings, Puppets, or cartoons, is it me? Maybe old fashioned embarrassing myself... Sorry, must sound pretty strange.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Well we're not all ridin' fancy motorbicycles, takin' a turn, flashin' the peace sign..That's why..For real though, nice lookin' ride..I'd ride a bike too, but i live in south Florida, home of the no drivingest mofo's on the planet
edit on 13-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
Are you a skull in real life, or are you actually you? I'm finding it hard to make friends here with people I see as drawings, Puppets, or cartoons, is it me? Maybe old fashioned embarrassing myself... Sorry, must sound pretty strange.

If I had an avatar, I'd go with a funny cartoon, not organize a photo shoot just to show off to internet strangers how totally awesome I am flashing a peace sign on my motorcycle.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Nicely done, I like that very much..........

Maybe we could all do with a makeover...........but somehow I don't think pink sunglasses will suit my chimpy face..................

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Am I on the right website or does ATS now have a dating forum?
No offense I'm just kind of lost here as to why a whole thread had to get started with no one saying anything significant.

Let thou with a beneficial comment be first to cast a stone.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by DeadSnow

This is the "OFFTOPIC -- Member Art" forum so no-one has to say anything particularly earth shattering.
Provided the discussion relates to the OP's subject matter and stays civil, all is cool.

But as it happens, even in the more serious forums there are some threads where little or nothing of real significance is said.
At least here there's no pretense at it.

Best regards,

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

i wrote that but deleted before i posted in case i sounded like a dick
edit on 14-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

pink sunglasses would fit your avatar, too don´t be shy.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
Am I on the right website or does ATS now have a dating forum?
No offense I'm just kind of lost here as to why a whole thread had to get started with no one saying anything significant.

Let thou with a beneficial comment be first to cast a stone.

To be honest this whole thread was somehwat satire, let's just say it's an inside joke between me and tvtexan so I don't expect you to understand and it probably went way over your head. And I certainly did not expect it to get this much attention.

LOL ATS should have a dating forum BTW

And as Mike said this is in one of the off topic forums and this exact forum seemed like the most suitable to put it in.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Imitation is the highest form of flattery

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

If I had an avatar, I'd go with a funny cartoon, not organize a photo shoot just to show off to internet strangers how totally awesome I am flashing a peace sign on my motorcycle.

Whoa, sorry just asking, sharing some of myself to meet new folks that might share the same interest. Really not trying to come across as 'awesome', just a beautiful moment in my life riding in the corolina mountains at fall, A benefit ride for my wife's brain cancer before she passed, ...photographers actually line the roadway and take pictures of all the bikes and cool cars then post them on the web where you can buy them. I ride a lot, and fly, and many other things.
Thought it might be nice to have a picture of the real me so when people interact they get a better feeling of talking with a real person, and not batman...or a unicorn...or whatever.
Sorry, I won't post here again..didn't mean to be taken wrong
Peace
edit on 14-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

i think its class mate.has even more depth about you're wife buddy

gonna sound a tit but is it a goldwing?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

i think its class mate.has even more depth about you're wife buddy

gonna sound a tit but is it a goldwing?

Thanks mate, it's actually not peace but a V for the Victory motorcycle I'm riding, Victory Vision, best ride I've ever had.
Blessings

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Lol so true about those south Florida drivers! I sold this Victory 'Vision' after my wife passed, I'm flashing the 'V' for the victory vision bike that it is. Now I've got the Victory cross roads, hope I'll be in the mood to ride again soon.. Blessings to you brother.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Our beloved tvtexan has done me the honor of paying tribute to little ol me and has decided to create an awesome piece of artwork that left me humbled to the point where I am lost for words.

Thank you tvtexan for the great contribution, and I feel that it must be shared with our fellow ATS members as I'm sure they will also appreciate this work of art!

I cannot thank you enough for this honor tvtexan

Please accept my most sincere gratitude

I don't know. I was expecting something special. Nice art. All she did was paste some dumb sunglasses on you avatar. I don't know man that don't look special to me. I think you over hyped this thing. I wouldn't use it. Nah, forget about. thanks, but no thanks.

People got some nerve messing with your avatar like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This thread makes the FRONT PAGE of ATS? Wow!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Whoa, sorry just asking, sharing some of myself to meet new folks that might share the same interest. Really not trying to come across as 'awesome', just a beautiful moment in my life riding in the corolina mountains at fall, A benefit ride for my wife's brain cancer before she passed, ...photographers actually line the roadway and take pictures of all the bikes and cool cars then post them on the web where you can buy them. I ride a lot, and fly, and many other things.
Thought it might be nice to have a picture of the real me so when people interact they get a better feeling of talking with a real person, and not batman...or a unicorn...or whatever.
Sorry, I won't post here again..didn't mean to be taken wrong
Peace
edit on 14-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

I think he was just joking with you and would not have made that joke if he knew the history behind your avatar, at least I hope not.

Avatar threads usually become a big joke fest and I am confident that no real bad intentions were meant to be put forth. If you are interested I know of a few funny avatar threads where people go off the handle and lash out at eachother's avatars, it's quite funny you can U2u ME.

pEACE

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Not at all my friend. I think your avatar is pretty neat, but I guess my expectations are a little different than yours when it comes to the ATS home page..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join