It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Favorite Avatar Ever!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

It's all good, I did not expect this joke thread to get so much attention. The bottom part of the home page is devoted to off topic chats, so you will see things such as "i have an ingrown hair on my chest" threads make the front page too. Normally off topic threads don't get many flags so even with a few flags your off topic thread might make the front page. Contact the site administrators if you have a problem with it, bitching about it in threads isn't going to change anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hate some peoples avatars so much that I have to skip their posts. What's cute on demonic faces? It reveals a lot about them so it seems to be a good idea to not waste time with their ideas anyway.
edit on 15/9/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Speaking of Avatars. Sorry if I miss direct this topic as I love it and I love the work she did with your avatar lol, but could someone make me an Avatar? Something that to do with Space and maybe a suttle ET addition to it that would be somewhat not noticeable as I am on the fence with it but its the topics I enjoy. I am more in to the Space forums like mars the moon black holes just space in general.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Your avatar isn't so impressive either man, what is with all the avatar hate?

Yours looks like a 1970's TV channel going off line until they play the star spangled banner, or oh canada.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Mike the mod left a link in here to the avatar thread. Read up through and find the link and you will have plenty of people willing to help you with an avatar.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by ExCloud

Mike the mod left a link in here to the avatar thread. Read up through and find the link and you will have plenty of people willing to help you with an avatar.

Hmmm I am on my phone and maybe the scrolling is just retarded I will start back on the first page and see if I can see it. My phone screen I sometime miss stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Actually your avatar is sad to say not the worst one here. Just one of them. It's not so much offensive so I had to scroll down everytime to stop seeing some dead face with bloody or glowing eyes. I know mine sucks. I just tried to spread something positive with a subtile message you know. Don't feel sad. You had to spend a lot of time on it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The bottom part of the home page is devoted to off topic chats, so you will see things such as "i have an ingrown hair on my chest"
Talking about the home page, is there a reason why they keep changing the format? I think they’ve changed things around a good 3+ times in the past month or so.

Or is this ATS’s way of keeping us up on our toes?

Mmmmm….Curious, Conspiracy maybe?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Now THAT'S a skull I'd like to f
ind in Halloween store!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ

Actually your avatar is sad to say not the worst one here. Just one of them. It's not so much offensive so I had to scroll down everytime to stop seeing some dead face with bloody or glowing eyes. I know mine sucks. I just tried to spread something positive with a subtile message you know. Don't feel sad. You had to spend a lot of time on it.

My avatar signifies smoke within terms and conditions, if I hAD IT My way my avatar would be much different so just consider my avatar a mild version of my personality, even if it's one of the worse on here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join