It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77, Hani Hanjour and the autopilot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Theres a fair number of pilots who have come out against the official tale.

patriotsquestion911.com...

But even if he was alone, it wouldnt make his expert opinion any less valid.

edit on 13-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm going to agree with everyone else, I don't think the auto-pilot would include the type of maneuvers that the plane made before hitting the Pentagon. That was like World War II dog-fighting maneuvers that were executed, not typical commercial airline maneuvers lol I'm pretty sure the on board software would not allow for that. Haven't professional pilots spoken out already and said commercial planes can't withstand those kind of motions anyways?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by homervb
Yeah, I'm going to agree with everyone else, I don't think the auto-pilot would include the type of maneuvers that the plane made before hitting the Pentagon. That was like World War II dog-fighting maneuvers that were executed, not typical commercial airline maneuvers lol

A descending turn is a 'dog-fighting maneuver'? Please know that this is completely false and stop exaggerating.

I'm pretty sure the on board software would not allow for that. Haven't professional pilots spoken out already and said commercial planes can't withstand those kind of motions anyways?

No, they haven't. There's also the problem that these planes were not fly-by-wire and therefore there's nothing that on-board software can do. Why exactly are you pretty sure? Is it because you really want it to be the case and therefore you've imagined that it is?

<< 1   >>

join