It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter has changed Orbit position on the Ecliptic? The strange deadly curse of the Astronomers...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Isn't a solar year on Jupiter different from ours?

Everything doesn't revolve around us.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Cue scary music - Check.
Post on YouTube - Check.
Include slightly altered pictures to confuse - Check.
Mention the word "Nibru" - Check.
Mention the words "Dark Forces" - Check.
Inform on mass destruction and Mass death - Check.
Advise on "Bugging out" and "Are you prepared?" - Check

Yep, that confirms it then..................I'm scared Sh*tless.

*Just for the record, where would you bug out to? Another planet? A safe one with all the home creature comforts with such things we have come to know and love like, I dunno, say................oxygen and water?
edit on 12-9-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by Astyanax
There has been no change in the orbit of Jupiter.

Arken is just scaremongering again.

But didnt you read what he said? They "ARE ALL DIED"! I don't know about you, but I'm scared.

Everybody dies. Some curse :shk:.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

But didnt you read what he said? They "ARE ALL DIED"! I don't know about you, but I'm scared.

Game over, man! Game over!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The second vid was removed by user hmmmmmmmm oh well I guess I will never know the truth damn and I was looking forward to the end lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddyweiser

Probably because he found out it wasn't Jupiter he was looking at.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow great vids that was definitely scary, but here are more vids/ links I just saw recently that support your theory op S n F

and for the next vid watch the whole thing for context but if you just wanna get to the Nibiru part skip to 9:29

youtu.be... (fixd link but couldn't embed)

and after reading the op watching those vids and the vids I just posted I was like this
and

If anyone can honestly and logically debunk it go ahead and try I wouldn't mind, but unti someone can logically and scientifically debunk it we are living in scary times...

IS THE END NEIGH?!
edit on 12-9-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: fixd links

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

... breathe... phew....

Thanks I needed a laugh (=

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken, you started by saying that "I am not an expert"...

Bad start.

There are experts who do keep track of these things. There hasn't been any change in the orbit of the giant planets with respect to the ecliptic. None.

What has changed is the location and the orientation of the satellites from which the videos were compiled and both the Earth (about which they orbit) and Jupiter are in orbit too.

You cannot use video captured from a satellite for astrometry. There is too much margin for compound errors to make any such measurement valid.

The best idea would be to use an astrometric telescope fixed on the surface of the Earth, an accurate clock, lists of orbital ephemera and a few calculations to verify if there had been any deviation from orbit.

edit on 13/9/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
and after reading the op watching those vids and the vids I just posted I was like this
and

If anyone can honestly and logically debunk it go ahead and try I wouldn't mind, but unti someone can logically and scientifically debunk it we are living in scary times...

IS THE END NEIGH?!

Maybe you missed it, back on page 1, where it was debunked by about 4 people. I do agree though, we live in scary times when people get their astronomy facts from Youtube.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Arken, you started by saying that "I am not an expert"...

Bad start.

This is THE BEST START mate.
Admit that you have not skills in some fields is not a minus but a PLUS!
Are you an expert in this field? Me No. So YOU Prove with DATA the wrong thesys of these videos.

I hope that other ATS members start their threads in total sincerity about some topics. Like I do.

Maybe even You Herr Professor.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Just wondering if the orbits of Jupiter's moons have been disturbed? being a lot smaller that its parent, the moons would show greater disturbance?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Wow great vids that was definitely scary, but here are more vids/ links I just saw recently that support your theory op S n F

and for the next vid watch the whole thing for context but if you just wanna get to the Nibiru part skip to 9:29

youtu.be... (fixd link but couldn't embed)

and

IS THE END NEIGH?!

There has been a massive cover up by tptb for decades, and yes astronomers and others have been killed to keep them quiet. However, now Nibiru can even be seen with the naked eye in some parts of the world and is due to become a visible feature in our skies as it passes, the truth has to come out. Abama it seems, is on course to make an announcement to the world.. It will be brief because he's not allowed to spell out the effect on earth. The cover-up crowd want to keep control of the message.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If we wan't to know the truth, listen to the Sumerians. We live in binary (two Suns) system. Nibiru is a brown dwarf star. It's about three and a half times bigger than Earth. It has about three moons. Its orbit is highly elliptical and 30 degress below the eliptic plane. The countries that will probably first see it first is South America, Australia, and Hawaii. Nibiru's total orbit takes an astonishing 3,600 years to complete. Thats 1,800 years both ways. 2012 is the time when The Red Sun will be at its perihelion (closest to the Sun). This is the same star that is seen above Marduk/Ra's head in Egyptian texts.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Gwampo
I don't live in space, like some people on this forum, so I'm no expert... but wouldn't a different alignment of the stars in the background indicate that the satellite position has changed?
edit on 12-9-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

No. Seems No.

The positions of the contellations and stars in the background at the same period of the year do not change.

Change the position of Jupiter on the Ecliptic in relation with the Sun.

Please watch the entire videos.

edit on 12-9-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Yes. Seems Yes.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
If we wan't to know the truth, listen to the Sumerians. We live in binary (two Suns) system. Nibiru is a brown dwarf star. It's about three and a half times bigger than Earth. It has about three moons. Its orbit is highly elliptical and 30 degress below the eliptic plane. The countries that will probably first see it first is South America, Australia, and Hawaii. Nibiru's total orbit takes an astonishing 3,600 years to complete. Thats 1,800 years both ways. 2012 is the time when The Red Sun will be at its perihelion (closest to the Sun). This is the same star that is seen above Marduk/Ra's head in Egyptian texts.

But it IS 2012 and we aren't seeing it.

As far as I know, the Sumerians never said we live in a solar system with two suns.

Please provide a reference to where the Sumerians said this, because I have seen many who say this but have yet to find a single reference in the documentary archives.

I think you are perhaps quoting Zechariah Sitchin, who, in the light of better scholarship, was just plain wrong.

Perhaps I might suggest that you start here: Oxford University's Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature

Happy reading.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
All the mysteries of Jupiter

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I say let the astronomers do the astronomy. They won't even touch this thread because of all the ignorance. They would have to explain so many basic theories.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This photo few days old, can it cause the orbit position changing?

edit on 14-9-2012 by MagyarVagyok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join