It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering September Clues on 9-11, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The entire war on terror started with the Twin Towers attacks. But what if the Twin Towers attacks were only a military television production?
On this day, remembering the War on Terror, I wanted to bring attention to this incredible film, which receives very little attention.
In the movie, September Clues lays out a foundation that the 9-11 attacks were created using CGI, along with Explosives in the buildings. This movie ties in well with Judy Woods evidence of some kind of nuclear device, that disintegrated steel. The September Clues movie lays out a foundation that shows that actors were used, along with Victims that are actually shown to be nothing more than SIMS. Simulations that are not living people.
When the FAA admitted that the United Airlines number NEVER flew that day on 9-11, it gave tremendous credence to the movie September Clues.
I sincerely believe that this movie is the ultimate expose of the actual events, and I believe the folks that control ATS are VERY serious about not allowing this info to be aired here. So much so, i'll bet this thread disappears very soon. We'll see.
Septemberclues.info

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So they raised a memorial in New York, right where the towers stood, because the whole mess was only CGI? I know a buddy in college at New York who has seen the memorial and talked to the people who were present at the attack.

CGI...this is what technology has done for us. We're so confused now that we wonder if anything is even real anymore.
edit on 11-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So they raised a memorial in New York, right where the towers stood, because the whole mess was only CGI? I know a buddy in college at New York who has seen the memorial and talked to the people who were present at the attack.

CGI...this is what technology has done for us. We're so confused now that we wonder if anything is even real anymore.

Big misunderstanding here. I never said there were no victims, and neither does the September Clues film.
The passengers on the airlines were not real, not the people inside the towers that were blown up mysteriously.

I don't want to argue with anyone about this. I just want people to watch it and make up their own minds. I think it's the very best 9-11 War on Terror documentary ever produced. It shows an angle many people are missing. It's a lot easier to pull off an airliner attack on a major tower, with untrained hijackers, if they never fly any airplane at all, but yet everyone is made to believe airplanes hit the towers. That would be MUCH easier to pull off, with a few media insiders, rather than terrorists. That is what the film shows, and very eloquently.
edit on 11-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

I sincerely believe that this movie is the ultimate expose of the actual events,

The September Clues movie lays out a foundation that shows that actors were used, along with Victims that are actually shown to be nothing more than SIMS. Simulations that are not living people.

Big misunderstanding? You're backpedaling. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread DID get shut down. That's why the 9/11 forum was closed in the first place.

If you want to be constructive instead, I've posted a thread in honor of the victims where anyone who is a member can pour out their grief and remembrances. As a friendly tip, I would suggest you have a look, so you don't get in trouble here. Or you can continue to try your fortune here. Your choice.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Dame! Have some respect! Many people died ....Many of my fellow brother and sister Firefighters died that day 343!
Can't you conspiracy jerks give a break for one day...it is a bad day for a lot of us. Some respect is do!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I suppose that depends on your definition of "constructive". I think it's constructive to open people's eyes to new things that have truth in them. I do not think it's constructive to do things that everyone else does, given that it's "accepted". That can be easily destructive. Of course the victims of 9-11 deserve sympathy, just as do all cancer patients, victims of rape, murder, genocide, etc etc. If you want to salute them, nobody stops you or tries to.

Having said that, to pay tribute to cartoon characters is the silliest thing I have ever heard of. So, I pay no tribute to airliner passengers that do not exist, but who are composites of actors and computer simulations.
If that offends you, then maybe you should watch the film, and them post your opinion, of this issue, here.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Dame! Have some respect! Many people died ....Many of my fellow brother and sister Firefighters died that day 343!
Can't you conspiracy jerks give a break for one day...it is a bad day for a lot of us. Some respect is do!

My heart goes out to all the first responders and people who died tried to save people and heroes who helped out and suffered from inhaling the radioactive dust. But, at the same time, I will not lay to rest, my blame, on the media, and those insiders who perpetrated this horrific act. But if you are looking underwater, for fish to blame, you will unlikely see the birds responsible for pooping on us all. People are looking in the wrong places, for those to blame, because they do not understand the entire crime. Watch the film, do not get angry with me, or others. It can never hurt to learn new information, and think about it, to test it's validity.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hoax Binned in less than 10 minutes.
Evidence against ATS....
Yes or No?

Who is REALLY trying to hide the truth from us all?
The MASONS!

Any real conspiracy researcher should be alarmed.

All is fair, in Love, War, and Masonry, I guess. It's not my forum, it's THEIR forum. It's not OUR forum, it's the Mason's Forums, so they are obviously allowed to do anything they desire, with THEIR Forums.
If their NUMBER ONE desire is to keep this truth from you, then they have the right to TRY and TRY to keep it hidden from you. Who can blame them? If the 9-11 truth ever comes out, their control over media, and their Masonic connections will surely lead to mass arrests and convictions, and the end of Masonry as we know it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

Thanks for the rant, it went totally over my head, and, is pretty pointless, this is a conspiracy forum (sheeesh you never would have guessed)..
if you really did know anyone who died that day, in my eyes you do them an utter dis-service by asking people to stop looking for the truth, many people were killed, it doesn't matter to me what the truth really is, i know the governments are capable of this, they were involved, israel used it as a reason to create mayhem and war after war.
Jews that own the banks got rich on the war racket, kellog brown and root, halliburton and a number of other well placed scumbag corporations were very pleased to have been a help in looting american tax dollars, whilst the government used it as an excuse to take your fundamental rights away.
And, you tell people to shut up?, what the hell is wrong with you!..

and like the JFK assassination, far too much story changing has happened for the government or its covert agencies to be able to just walk away and not answer the pressing questions.

September clues is a very fine piece of investigative jouranalism, the people behind it have no vested interests, they only wanted to show what they had discovered based on the footage from the networks that morning.

Biggest tell for me it was CGI, absolutely no shudder or shockwave when the plane hits the building, if i hit a window with a tennis ball it will shudder, absolutely no indication that a plane hits that building until the explosion inside.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Hoax Binned in less than 10 minutes.
Evidence against ATS....
Yes or No?

Who is REALLY trying to hide the truth from us all?
The MASONS!

Any real conspiracy researcher should be alarmed.

Harharhar, so utterly brilliant, Anything that threatens to rock the boat, quick, drop it in the hoax section so everyone can ridicule it, like everyone did with the UFO's in the past, or, the JFK assasination, it has such a well proven track record of working.

Lamers.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I am not a Mason and this is my forum as much as it is any members.

You brought an outrageous OP that has been debunked 9 ways 'til Sunday and then used it to perpetrate a self fulfilling prophecy about ATS bias, knowing full well that it would not stand up to scrutiny...

I do agree with you, there are agendas afoot here. They just aren't coming from this side of the court.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

But blaming it all on CGI is a bit out-of-bounds. If it was all CGI, there wouldn't be witnesses who saw, with their own eyes, bodies falling from the buildings, and actually RAN from the falling towers so they wouldn't become a statistic.

That's not CGI. That's all too real.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by The X

But blaming it all on CGI is a bit out-of-bounds. If it was all CGI, there wouldn't be witnesses who saw, with their own eyes, bodies falling from the buildings, and actually RAN from the falling towers so they wouldn't become a statistic.

That's not CGI. That's all too real.

But that is NOT what was CGI.....only the airplanes crashing INTO the buildings. The videos shown that morning have been PROVEN to be CGI. You have to watch the evidence. I have shared that video with over a dozen people....sitting with them, watching it, and afterwards, ALL of them are 180 degree turned around, and straightened out. Once the bombs had been exploded, or the devices were set off, people did try to evacuate the burning building. That's not necessary to fake, only the initial attack itself.

It was necessary to MAKE IT APPEAR, that the attack took place in the way it did, to facilitate the Patriot Act, TSA Patdowns, and the Ultra Surveillance state we are only beginning to see now, with the implementation of Drones worldwide.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X if you really did know anyone who died that day, in my eyes you do them an utter dis-service by asking people to stop looking for the truth

i agree completely.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I'll just ask you to be honest, please. Have YOU PERSONALLY watched September Clues? and if so....
What specifically can you say to address the issues raised? They cannot be just "written off", so where is your argument against the facts offered? Please be truthful.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

People died. REAL people died. Towers came down into rubble. And with the towers, down came also the USA we have all known. "Land of free, home of brave" - became "Land of slaves, home of fear".

With all the information available today, one can get an idea what sort of agenda drove into this, what sort of people did it, how they did it and for whom. With 9-11, they showed total ignorance to value of life, values of humanity and
the principles of democratic rule (how painful that may be). The crime of the century. Crime, not only against the individuals, but against the principles of the society, and the world - crime against humanity. It was a coup by deceit, with tremendous cost.

The culprits still walk free, and desire even more blood. They have not stopped, their greed has no limit. This is the way I see 9-11.

Peace and honor.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
9-11-2001 marks the start point where the power brokers and military got stronger, the rich got to get richer and the average guy got poorer and lost some freedom.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deckdel

People died. REAL people died. Towers came down into rubble. And with the towers, down came also the USA we have all known. "Land of free, home of brave" - became "Land of slaves, home of fear".

With all the information available today, one can get an idea what sort of agenda drove into this, what sort of people did it, how they did it and for whom. With 9-11, they showed total ignorance to value of life, values of humanity and
the principles of democratic rule (how painful that may be). The crime of the century. Crime, not only against the individuals, but against the principles of the society, and the world - crime against humanity. It was a coup by deceit, with tremendous cost.

The culprits still walk free, and desire even more blood. They have not stopped, their greed has no limit. This is the way I see 9-11.

Peace and honor.

This is precisely why I made this post. The perpetrators have not been caught, and there are rocks that have not been fully looked underneath, and I'm pointing out those clues, that need more investigation by THE PEOPLE, not the so called, "authorities".

Watch September Clues today, and see if there is something more to it. Let's wake up our brothers and sisters to the real perpetrators.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I have and the long and the short of it is that it is unreasonable, to me, that anyone would go to such great lengths to fake something that could be done much more easily with real planes. Even George Lucas only goes CGI if no practical application will yield the results he desires.

Occams razor with an economic twist if you will. Over the past decade I have probably ingested every single theory on 9/11 that there is - and I am left convinced that the airplanes did hit the towers.

In my mind the conspiracy, if any exists, lay in the questions of who knew what, when, and how involved might they have been. I can bring myself to entertain false flag theories... but not the theories presented here.

Fair enough answer?

~Heff

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Sure, it's a fine answer, Hefficide. But please do not censor other people with opposing views.

I will never fully believe in certain things, but I hope people will always be able to discuss them, peacefully.

Please address this fact. The videos contain impossible things. How can they be explained?
For instance, in one scene, helicopters are in the air with cameras, viewing the building. The helicopter is sitting still, facing the towers, but the bridge in the background floats by like it's on some track. But the building stays in the same place and the helicopter is not moving. How does the bridge float by?
How come the background colors from 3 different skyline scenes are all different?
How come media moguls, video editors, and their wives are all involved as "eyewitnesses" to the actual planes flying into the buildings? And nobody else?
How come real actors like Gary Welz were caught making up lies about being there at the time of 9-11?
Can you explain any of these issues raised in the film? These, of course, are only a few of them.

Any explanations?
Can you take any one issue in September Clues and break down a real debunking?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join