It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Spends 412 hours in Economic Meetings, Over 600 hours on golfing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Glad to see Obama doing all he can to help the american people.

This isn’t the first time a Government Accountability Institute study has caused controversy. In July, a GAI analysis of President Obama’s calendar found that the president has spent just 412 hours in economic meetings of any kind throughout his presidency versus the over 600 hours he’s spent golfing.

"The numbers are the numbers," says Peter Schweizer. "We just investigate the facts and report them. Citizens will interpret what they mean for themselves."

www.breitbart.com...

So it looks like Obama is doing his part on keeping the Catty boy employ..... wait.... Obama drives a golf cart. So obama is not even "Stimulating" golf course jobs let alone the USA.
edit on 11-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Golf practice is expensive isn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yah but while he's golfing, he's THINKING about the economy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm going to say something nice about Obama, but I bet the guy needs some serious stress relief.

Have you ever noticed just how much the office seems to age somebody?

Just to be clear, I don't think he is the leader / figurehead this country needs, and I haven't / won't vote for him.

Also: Golfer in Chief ????

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
But economic meetings are soooo boring.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ever heard of the saying:

A lot of the real work is done on the golf course.

I would love that to be true for all jobs, or what ever your pleasure may be.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
And your point is what exactly?
1. As any golfer will tell you, many deals are done in the course of playing golf. That is why companies deduct it as a business expense.
2. The President is "on" 24/7 365 days a year. If golf helps to keep him grounded, swing away Obama.
3. One can't very well be bugged on a golf course in the open air; it is a great place to conduct sensitive conversations.
4. Gold courses are great venues from a security standpoint. Often no big building are around, there are few people to worry about. Visibility is great. Access is tightly controlled without disruption to other's everyday business.

People like you are just looking for any possible thing to slam the President for and like your FOX friends, they intentionally give no thought or insight as to why golf makes sense for presidents, just as it does for business people.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
All that time golfing ... all those empty daily schedules (TV News has shown them) and yet ....
ATS Thread - Obama Skips More Than Half his National Security Meetings

:shk:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
And your point is what exactly?
1. As any golfer will tell you, many deals are done in the course of playing golf. That is why companies deduct it as a business expense.
2. The President is "on" 24/7 365 days a year. If golf helps to keep him grounded, swing away Obama.
3. One can't very well be bugged on a golf course in the open air; it is a great place to conduct sensitive conversations.
4. Gold courses are great venues from a security standpoint. Often no big building are around, there are few people to worry about. Visibility is great. Access is tightly controlled without disruption to other's everyday business.

People like you are just looking for any possible thing to slam the President for and like your FOX friends, they intentionally give no thought or insight as to why golf makes sense for presidents, just as it does for business people.

Your most likely right. It's better that he's on the golf course. It's lest time he's in the white house passing executive orders hurting this country even more.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
It's better that he's on the golf course. It's lest time he's in the white house passing executive orders hurting this country even more.

When he's on vacation, his automatron robot is still at the whitehouse signing the patriot act and such.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hes better at golf than being a President.

There is your explanation.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Hes better at golf than being a President.

There is your explanation.

Would you say he Triple bogeyed his presidency?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

haha indeed.

Hes way out in the rough.

I think he may just have to take a drop.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Eh well at least he was still working Bush was always on vacation.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
He should spend more time on the golf field, because the economic meetings are hurting the economy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
bush took a 6 week vacation

congress takes he summers off

get over it
edit on 11-9-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've seen his swing.

He should seriously give up the game.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
does anyone really think the potus is unavailable on vacation or golfing ? do you think he' really goofing off ?

get a clue

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The POTUS never gets a vacation or time off, he is on call 24/7/365 unlike a lot of people he cant lay out of work or call the office "I'm sick and cant work today". If he has time to play pasture pool then who am I to say how he spends his free time. I cant believe I'm defending him.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I expect evveryone here who defends Obama time golfing to give Pres Romney the same gracious pass when he makes it into the WH.

<<   2 >>

join