It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Americans are our Worst Enemy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The Americans are our Worst Enemy

www.foxnews.com

Pakistan’s powerful spy agency regards America as its “worst enemy,” and the government's claims that it is cooperating with the US are a sham to extract billions of dollars in American aid, according to the CIA informant jailed for his role in hunting down Usama bin Laden.

“It is now indisputable that militancy in Pakistan is supported by the ISI […] Pakistan’s fight against militancy is bogus. It’s just to extract money from America,” Afridi said, referring to the $23 billion Pakistan has received largely in military aid since 9/11.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10-9-2012 by CalibratedZeus because: Added second quote

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Read on for more information, but the opening paragraph of the article pretty much sums this up. Did a search and did not find any recent information.

I have a few reservations about the information coming from this man. While I do somewhat believe that Pakistan would have this outlook on the U.S., especially considering all of the recent much protested drone bombings, it just seems like more and more anti-middle east propaganda.

Does anyone else see this as a prisoner being treated so badly and then turned to the U.S. agenda to start kicking up dirt on Pakistan?

Or is this guy just legit and was actually told these things while being interrogated?

I am very interested to see when more people get a hold of this guy and its not just a Fox "exclusive" to get some more media info out of him, as if he was not interrogated enough....

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You mean the elite aka Illuminati ..the ones behind the scene running everything
i have met many americans in my life
many are kind and lovely .. never put all the people in the same bucket
it would be unwise

edit on 9/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Fox news...

Looks like TPTB have taken everything of value from their relationship between the US and Pakistan and thus begins the PR campaigns.

Next headline will read "Pakistan points nukes and the west" - Fox news

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Divide and conquer. Whoever provoked the making of this article, at the very top, they want us to see the Middle East as a serpents' den of evil and brutality.

They want to distract us from the real enemy. Thing is, we can see through it. So they keep trying, but a little too hard...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Always thought India was Pakistan's main concern. Then again, they may feel that India is operated with a lot of Anglo-American influence.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ha!! How long did it take them to figure that out?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm sure they'd be fine without the 3 billion dollars per year in U.S. aid...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Fox news...

Looks like TPTB have taken everything of value from their relationship between the US and Pakistan and thus begins the PR campaigns.

Next headline will read "Pakistan points nukes and the west" - Fox news

Not us at our new bestest friend India.
gotta go in and clean out the terrorists to make India safe.
More bases! yay.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

Whats your point,are you shocked by this "exclusive".If another country invaded your country's air space and occasionaly its land,blew up wedding parties,homes killing children and anything else it decided was a threat from its hidden high flying drones controlled by some kid in a portacabin in Texas how the # would you feel.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by councilglasses

I guess you missed the part of my post where I made that exact point....

But that means you can abduct and torture someone for a year?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Great source, I double checked the a more reliable source, The National Enquirer...saw nothing there.
**************************************************************************************************************************
brice

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Of course this article is believable.
7 words:
Bin Laden's vacation home in Abbotabad, Pakistan.
What more proof does anyone really need?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by brice

Was I touting this information as completely fact and reliable? No. Did I bring up if it was just a propaganda stunt, yes, how about you put in your thought on that instead of your thoughts on the source...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I still don't believe we have the whole story behind Bin Laden...after all, if anyone has a reason to lie to us, it's the U.S. Government, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Does the word "obvious" ring a bell?

All those countries are using us for our cash and nothing more. Don't delude yourselves into thinking they're playing "nice" for any other reason.

While our infrastructure crumbles the rest of the world profits. The joke is on us.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

If this is the precurser for the demonization of Pakistan in the western media to subvert public opinion allowing America to invade then I think it will be probably the single biggest mistake America will make.The trouble this will cause will make Bin lardens mob look like the goonies,they have a massive world wide population,you may as well declare war on moslems.This is really not a good idea but I suppose with the western world being bankrupt its sadly inevitable

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
lol Fox News. I wouldn't be surprised if CIA just told him to say it.

Anyway, I would hate Americans too if they came into my country's air-space with drones and kill children and blame "collateral damage".
edit on 10/9/2012 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by councilglasses

We are already the world clown, so we shouldn't mind continuing to wear the rubber nose.

We started pointless wars with two countries that didn't ask for it, which broke our financial back. Now the Moslems are our enemies and we wonder why we have to look over our shoulder and between our legs.

People have wised up to the propaganda. Only fools believe the government when it demonizes now. They've lied themselves into the outhouse.

Pakistan is no friend to be sure, but we all know who helped make them an enemy.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
the main ally of USA in Asia
with nucklear weapons

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join