It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go undercover to expose any conspiracy theory, what would it be?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wow... I think about those very same thongs all the tme. I dont seem to have the answer though.

The reason those people got to where they are is because they aren't like the rest of us. Most of them are willing to do whatever it takes to keep the status quo. If you bring yourself to do "what it takes" you most likely will become part of the conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To me it would the anomalies on mars, i've said over and over that their are SO MANY OBVIOUS ANOMALIES ON MARS with even indications of a civilization under the surface of mars.

Curiosity goes into the desert and yet we have these incredible structures, buildings, artifacts, anomalies by the TONS!!!!!!

And yet it is like three monkees, see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

Then why in the world do you (nasa) leak em out. I didn't do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I would do the NWO! Oh wait that was already proven! if there is a small group working to enslave the world what would all the rest of the conspiracies possibly matter!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Roswell

JFK

9/11

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

COLUMBINE MASSACRE!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Another very intriguing conspiracy theory from the arena of hotter than a hot potato 9/11 related theories, that is almost never talked about, is the theory that elements of the US Navy played a central role in executing the attacks of 9/11.

I never would go undercover anywhere except my own bed, but the idea of the US Navy as a central participant in 9/11 is something, the shadow outline of which, appears occasionally when one researches 9/11.

It goes back to the rumored only warning that was publicized about a Navy Seal telling his relatives not to go into Manhattan on 9/11. Then there is the idea that a cruise missile fired from a naval ship in the Gulf of Mexico and guided by the white "doomsday" plane over Washington hit the Pentagon. Then there is the voice in one of the choppers that shot video of the impact on WTC2 that is suspected of being faked, identifying himself using naval nomenclature. Then there is the excess amount of uranium found in the dust of the WTC, possibly from the use of depleted uranium shaped charges in its demolition. The Navy almost certainly has such charges since they are known to have experimented using lead and other materials for shaped charge liners.

It's one of those little collections of facts and surmises and rumors that tantalizes and begs further investigation.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The conspiracy to deny mankind of their very Soul; the most important part for without it, life itself would seem so temporal and without much pUrpose.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
the secret space program

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalker_

The "Star Wars" one?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
defiantly 9-11

The reason is simple. This single conspiracy has probably done more to open peoples eyes than any other in history.

If it were proven, I mean publicly, then the entire system would be questioned and people would begin to start looking into other things the government has done to us.

I know this is true for me, it's what brought me to this site in the first place several years ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

the war on drugs.

it created a corporate prison industry
creates a black market
targets the poor
ruins lives
separates families
simple possesion automatically eliminates a person from getting school grants and scholarships

-subfab

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Funny I was just thinking about this...but I don't want to go undercover. I want to EXTRACOVER Opencover! I want to be strong enough or super powered LOL and walk right in to areas I am restricted (not sure why they own everything my planet too!)

I want to put an end to each and every conspiracy not just one, I want to expose all to the light of day!

I now that sounds a bit bonky but I want to be able to have power enough to put an end to secrecy...
edit on 12-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I don't want to end the secrecy. I want to end the fear. Abolish fear of each other, and we abolish the need for secrecy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I would want to pick one that is most likely to be real. Imagine if the one you picked, went deep under cover in, spent years working on, and devoted your life too turned out to be nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The preventing of Al Gore presidency,
the derailing to stop Reagan´s disarmament plans with Gorby,
the October Surprise Conspiracy to prevent Carter´s second term,
the plot to get Nixon out of office,
the killing of RFK,
the killing of JFK,
the escalation plot of Bay of Pigs.

Do we see a pattern here?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
How about a detailed list of every single false flag operation done in history !
I bet that would open up some minds, and wake some people up, even the ones that were quote "known were incoming and allowed to happen" for military reasons to get people banging the war drums.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
TWA 800 is right up there too.

Every single thing about that investigation stinks to high heaven.

This is why I don't buy into the 9/11 conspiracies much, they could have said it was a terrorist cell in a fishing boat with a Stinger missle and increased Navy and Homeland Security budgets through the moon.

I think the navy just plain screwed the pooch and missed the target drone by a wide margin. It involved altering the true position of an entire naval warfare exercise, that involved antiaircraft missles with dummy warheads. It explains the witness testimony, it explains the breakup, it explains the propellant found on seats near the hole, it explains the lack of explosives residue.
(no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

Associated Press on (07/19/96) reported " Radar detected a blip merging with the jet shortly before the explosion, something that could indicate a missile hit."

They would need to erase or alter a few radar tapes too.
edit on 13-9-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The JFK assassination. I think Johnson cooked it up. I think JFK was going to spill the beans on the real Democrat party and change it for the better.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
9/11/2001

I'd have camera's set up everywhere, all around the Pentagon. Too see, if indeed, a Boeing ever crashed.

edit on 14-9-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I simply cannot believe that more people on here have not realized that TESLA is the key to all of these. Tesla is connected to Roswell, to time travel, to the NWO, to the Kennedy Assassination. I haven't been able to connect him to 9/11 but I am not sure that is a real conspiracy or just Sh## that happened as some say "Sh## happens".....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join