It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the new age and truth movement now become cults sects ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Do you feel you have the right to question , share your point of view , perspective, on new age teaching, truth movement teaching, even challenge if necessary, or if things in the new age movement have been covered up, should also be addressed, on the David icke official forum, i noticed any one who did was soon locked out , though what was being asked , should have been, its now happening on face book pages , so much for freedom truth, and free speech, this is how sects and cults behave, has the new age truth movement, become more of a cult sect now,? where people no longer dare question ?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Yes it has, its a cult. If your a part of the new age cult then you can only communicate with the average person if they are paying money to you. Thats how they are all working now. Its kinda sad! they have been defeated their own cause and are prisoners to the same human follies that prevent true ascension.

edit on 10-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

of course they have - dont you see - only THEY can save you , only they know the "troof " - and anyone who disagrees is a govt shill / sheeple

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I'd say like any forum it depends how you ask the questions and respond to awnsers that would get you locked out,,
Not what you are asking and sayin.

Do you have any examples?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
What some people have called into question, is not just the poor teaching theory's, that dont stand up under closer scrutiny,

but has financial gain for the new age gurus become more important than the truth, with their marketing machines in full swing,

book and dvd sales, arena,s, David Icke for instant ending his world tour, wanting 12.500 people to attend wembley arena,

at £ 50.00 to £67.00 a ticket, not a bad pay day,

one example spirits being channeled , by ufo cults, new age truth movement , anti christ new world order , ruling elite.

the message is the same from the same demonic source.

so if the message is challenged and the source of the information , youre out in an instant .

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
you would not be allowed to post this on David Ickes official forum, it would soon be removed , your self also

Alex Jones '___' and clock work elves

www.youtube.com...

especially when the moderators want to conceal, David Ikes spirit guides he calls the GUYS

are the same spirits that started the lucifer movement .

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

funny is only 50 people run up. That may pay 1/2 the rent on the stadium.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
If a set of beliefs requires you to give a substantial amount of money then it's a cult in my opinion but not everything that is "new age" is cult-like. For example, wiccans have been practitioners for centuries if not more than that. They typically don't pay a dime into anything besides ceremonial attire and such but what religion doesn't?

I believe and practice energy manipulation and get results, but I don't believe in wicca nor do I believe in "new age medicine". I believe it's possible to heal kind of like what Jesus allegedly did but I don't believe 95% of those that claim can do it are legitimate.

I don't know what the truth movement is but I think there are too many things being thrown into the new age category and I completely disagree with such a generalization that anything paranormal or non-scientific can be new age (as many believe).

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Generalisations arent good but seriously the new age movement people who hire stadiums and large theatres and charge people money are fake fake fake!!! ...None of them will come on ATS and refute the claim cause they are terrified of us Ats users as we have more than three braincells firing at once and can see through their smoke and mirrors parade....Come on any new age ascension leader come on here..and debate,,..dare yas,,,,wimps!!!!

edit on 10-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Not one warrior agmonst them, not one!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
David Icke tried to wreck my life.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Em2013

Generalisations arent good but seriously the new age movement people who hire stadiums and large theatres and charge people money are fake fake fake!!! ...None of them will come on ATS and refute the claim cause they are terrified of us Ats users as we have more than three braincells firing at once and can see through their smoke and mirrors parade....Come on any new age ascension leader come on here..and debate,,..dare yas,,,,wimps!!!!

edit on 10-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Not one warrior agmonst them, not one!!!!

Is the above an example? Not surprised your being told to leave forums, didnt take long that one.
Your just looking to troll. Start a thread with some info so people can debate. Don't try to bait people because you think you know it all.

Adios.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Em2013

Is the above an example? Not surprised your being told to leave forums, didnt take long that one.
Your just looking to troll. Start a thread with some info so people can debate. Don't try to bait people because you think you know it all.

Adios.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Jump off the high horse cause the serious tone wont work on me. Sure i waved the red flag in their faces..but .oh how i would love a debate.

And how can i bait out fraidycats. What bait does a person use?

edit on 10-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: i know as much as anyone else. And thats not a hell of alot!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
some one may question the reptilian theory's, the Queen and royal family are blood sucking vampire reptiles , according to David Icke,

the moon is a reptilian space craft, according to Ike , that was ordered to leave according to Alex Collier in 2002 . just another example, to question this or similar topic would result in a lock out.

reminds me of the Emperors fine suit , if you are awake you can see the fine suit,

then some says well actually he is naked, lock out .

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

There are some people who are seeking truth. I couldnt tell you who they are but if a person stumbled upon them by chance they would be surprised. They are probably the people that we would least expect. The truth movement is a cult, and its leaders are not those people. If you want truth look within yourself because thats the only place you will ever find it. Not is some footable stadium or theatre paying 100 dollars for a seat, come on are people in the new age movment that goddam gullible to pay their 100 dollars and sit in the row and not see the emperor or emperoress are naked????
edit on 10-9-2012 Hahahahahah laughs the child in the crowd!!!!!
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I mean look at the average one. They preach endless;y but do not opne themselves up for public debate. Yet the seek a public following. The following are people who are generally emotionally vulnerable and open for suggestion. They leaders of the new age movement are not strong people they need their cult. On their own i imagine they must be weak individuals.

Initially i had alot of respect for them. Then as i examined them and what they were saying over time closer i realised they are like actors reading a script. Theres a certain hollowness to them. I respect strong people and hollow things are not strong so i lost all my respect for them. Really they pretend to be warriors but they are mouses. The cult of he mouse!!! squeek squeek.

edit on 10-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: ohh god they are weak!>......hahah scamper off and hiding in their new age burrows. Hahahahahah!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Their theory's may be Hollow, their endless speculations, their moon may be Hallow, but thanks to their followers, needing another fix, their bank accounts are full.

another book any one

i like how the date for the great awakening keeps getting moved, moved from 2011 now said to be 2013

hold on to your hats, and whats going to cause this transformation, hold on, vibrations from a black hole.

especially when people really wake up to this deception, and they have paid good money, to enter the Alice in wonder Rabbit hole

to follow the mad hatter s
edit on 10-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: follow the mad hatters to wonder land

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
Their theory's may be Hollow, their endless speculations, their moon may be Hallow, but thanks to their followers, needing another fix, their bank accounts are full.

another book any one

i like how the date for the great awakening keeps getting moved, moved from 2011 now said to be 2013

hold on to your hats, and whats going to cause this transformation, hold on, vibrations from a black hole.

especially when people really wake up to this deception, and they have paid good money, to enter the Alice in wonder Rabbit hole

to follow the mad hatter s
edit on 10-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: follow the mad hatters to wonder land

Careful Dwarfflex your talking Heresey now. One of the new ages Brethen may declare you a troll and try and nail you to a cross in your own thread.

L

I guess we just have to try and be polite to them cause they arnt able to function in workplace so this is there way of making money to live. I have nothing against any one them personally. To me they come across as people who starve for attention. Mabey people ignored them most their lives and this is somewhya of making up for that.

I actually feel sad for one of them, when i go to her facebook page i read poetry but its the poetry of a cult. The saddness is seeing there is no individual there, no actual person, just a cult voice. Once that realisation hit me i never went back as it to sad to see, and it made my feel hostile towards cults. They really do hypnotise and take over the lives of the individuals who get caught up in their followings.

edit on 11-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The new age the half truth movement UFO cults have become religions, its bigger than information for cash,

Many see David Icke as the new age, Truth movement Messiah , leading them to his new age order.

UFO cults their leaders leading them to utopia, the age of Aquarius

The Anti Christ NWO leading the world into their new world order.

the driving force is one of the same , the same demonic deception, strong illusion, and many will be led astray by it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
will david icke fill wembley arena ? a question many are now asking, what will be the new age half truth religion turn out be. ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Who decides what the "New Age truth movement" is?

Is that a label of self-definition?

Is it imposed from religious extremists who see everything else as demonic?
What exactly did they say to be banned from these sites?
What was the exact rationale of the mods for doing so?
Is it fair to give just one version or view of events?

David Icke, for example, has had some critical things to say on the New Age movement, although as with all beliefs he doesn't condemn all New Age people.

There are lengthy Christian documentaries that try to make him out as "New Age", but some of it is rather forced.

So while it's great to question and make these points, from what position do they come?

Perhaps this quote from the OP could enlighten us to the anti-New Age and Icke rhetoric:

... the message is the same from the same demonic source.

Aha, one money-spinning religion accusing another paradigm of the same money-spinning and censorship behavior.
At least that provides a rationale.
edit on 12-9-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join