It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpetation of how they keep you in line

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So Im watchIng thIs movIe rIght now and havent seen It sInce I was a lIttle kId It was and stIll Is one of my favorIte movIes.
There are a lot of good messages to be learned from thIs movIe.
ThIs scene caught my attentIon how the people who hold supreme power use tactIcs to keep the power In lIne.
ThIs Is happenIng In our everyday lIves and tptb know that they must keep the people In fear to maIntaIn control/power.
They know If everyone unIted together they wIll fall.

edit on 8-9-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Great lesson example, hence the reason for the continued right vs left divide and why it gets worse every election cycle.....Also why no real issues are ever really debated, just the insignificant issues that they make appear big but pale in comparison to the things we ought to be focused on.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Incredible analogy...

I watched this several years ago.

BUT I was wide asleep...

Being awake brings it to a whole new light.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
And here is how we should be....

Imagine if we dumbed down the ants that they hate each other and stopped working together.
Each ant goes with their own but then agaIn they all come from 1 queen rIghr?..Damn there I go again thinking too hard..

I can already pIcture conspiracy ants lol

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Excellent! thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is an extended HQ version of the same clip:

The Power of One

(Embedding is disabled)

edit on 8-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

maybe they would have gotten more peoples attention to the subtleties and symbolism if the movie was " a sheeps life"?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And heres how lost and clueless the sheeple are

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here's another version of this with some very interesting subtitles:

edit on 8-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Were just tag-teaming the hell out of this thread

Appreciate the help buddy

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Anyone that says these movies are just for entertainment is completely incorrect.

The media is one of the most powerful things in the world.

Why wouldn’t they use that to their advantage? It’s ignorant to think that these movies that people have put so much time and effort into to make beautiful stories that we all could benefit from are just for entertaining toddlers.

The Hidden Message in Pixar’s Films

Pixar films contain a complex, nuanced, philosophical and political essence that, when viewed across the company’s complete corpus, begins to emerge with some clarity.

Buried within that constant and complex goodness is a hidden message.

The way in which an entire generation sees life and reality is being shaped, in part, by Pixar.

What if I told you they were preparing us for the future? What if I told you Pixar’s films will affect how we define the rights of millions, perhaps billions, in the coming century? Only by analyzing the collection as a whole can we see the subliminal concept being drilled into our collective mind. I have uncovered the skeleton key deciphering the hidden message contained within the Pixar canon. Let’s unlock it.

The message hidden inside Pixar’s magnificent films is this: humanity does not have a monopoly on personhood.

Leandro Copperfield stitched together this seven minute tribute to “The Beauty of Pixar.” Full screen. HD. I dare you to not be moved.

The Hidden Message in Pixar’s Films

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Loving the analogies, the only problem is that unfortunately 99% of people on this planet are far too cowardice to stand up against the Illuminati, Freemasons and NWO in general. Yes, I said it: Cartoon ants have more of a backbone than real life human beings.

We're in deep trouble LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FightClub

Antalogies*

Who will be our "flint"??

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
LOL @ Antalogies. That's good!

Our "flint" will come in the form of war, once armies start beefing for no reason and killing each other, people will research deeper and figure it out themselves. Example, Iran. There is no reason for the bickering and possible military action against Iran, and a lot of people have done their research because of this and figured out.. oh hey.. that's exactly what the NWO wants.

Nobody will do anything until it escalates to a world war. Example: Hitler. Everybody knew he needed to go... but nothing was done until world war came as a result of Hitler.

THAT is a perfect Antalogy for the NWO right there.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I always thought this would be our flint.

This is one of the ATS members that I usually don't forget

He is always challenging people to fight him.
GOtta Love his confidence.
He is my hero

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Lol! with the name Versus... I imagine he'd be challenging people. Maybe he is our "flint" in the form of a person. But WW3 seems more likely than Versus sparking a flame in us all, that causes us to rise up. LOL

Personally, I just think we should start a Fight Club and force all members of the Illuminati to fight each other. The winner gets to become a freedom fighter instead of a controller, the loser.. get's kicked into a gigantic hole in the Earth, Sparta style.
edit on 8-9-2012 by FightClub because: Added paragraph mayne

edit on 8-9-2012 by FightClub because: typo! blahh

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

To be honest with you I think versus would call any elite,nwo, antichrist straight out..
That is his passion. Lol

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I gotta see this dude in action! We should find the name of one Illuminati (one of the 13 original bloodlines anyway) and have Versus confront them. Chips, popcorn, whatever! we will have the munchies there and if Versus pwns the Illuminati individual.. then we all rise up and do the same.

Sounds like a good idea to me based on your confidence in him, LOL.

If that doesn't work... we can just start a... FIGHT CLUB.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I've been dying for this guy to put up some footage...

I'd really like to see him in action!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
ElOmen,

Have you ever considered the reality that human beings naturally have a herd mentality? We are social creatures by nature who are used to following a leader or leaders. You can come up with whatever kind of conspiracy keeps your life interesting, but it doesn't change the fact that the human race will always have people who step up to lead the many.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join