It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver continues upward climb - let me rain on your parade some....its in the charts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.silverseek.com...

I called the buy point as the downtrend resistance was broken through.
I noticed this time people dont seem to be excited about the prospects - which is excellent if you believe this is the up wave that breaks the prior high price in silver of 50$ an ounce.
when viewing the chart notice the profit center that was placed in charts towards the end of June... -
If you notice the right leg of the W is longer than the left leg - this means in chart speak - its a fake rally,
however, it broke the down trend .... so we should see a sharp run up putting in the middle finger somewhere in here. so to lock in your profits you should use a trailing stop, so when it does reverse it takes you out back to cash.

and yes, the markets are manipulated and that says its a conspiracy - this first rally should peak around 34 - 35 an ounce.. but if your a long term bull - just hold its going way way up.... but it could take some time - maybe 2014 - 2017 timeframe to exceed 100 oz.
edit on 8-9-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
W@ell i reckon ill just keep on digging it out of old couches and off the beaches....then,
keep all i can get till she hits aa hundred or bust.......yahoo!
thanks for the tip....and oh by the way....ill hold YOU responsible ......

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So,what caused this sudden surge for the price of silver?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Lots of sources are saying QE3 is a done deal, might be seeing it in the next couple weeks.

top topics

join