It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I challenge Thomas Crowne

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Nans, a con is one who attempts to steal from you through gaining your confidence and then using it against you. Con men work con games.

Ever seen the movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Steve Martin and Michael Caine? They were con men.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Or The Sting with Robert Redford and Paul Neuman... don't forget The Sting! One of the best overall movies ever.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes, you are certainly right. I even bought the soundtrack to that movie.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
best movie ever

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You can't fight in here!! This is a War Room!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
it seems illuminati was under estimating you guys so where is he? probably he went to change his name and claim he invented SARS

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I noticed that he got very quiet very quickly when I mentioned contacts with CDC and USAMRIID as pertains to his HIV claims...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
You can't fight in here!! This is a War Room!!!!

Bu-bu-bu-but-he'll see the big board!!!!

I see you have awesome taste in classic cult movies!

That movie was so right in regards to the Cold War era.
I'm glad to see there are still people who can quote lines from it!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
What does mean the word CON ? (In french con = moron)

HA HA HA HA HA....I just asked the same question to TC, but via u2u, 1 day ago.

May be ATS has to do a topic, just for the peoples who are speaking french, where it'll be explained what " con " mean ".

'CON' is one of the fench word the most used...

This word is also used for the sex of the woman... (Very nice con miss...)

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
cult movies rawk

and I like Kubrick.

Hmm wonder if I can get FMJ on DVD

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yes you can, Lysergic. Ive seen it on DVD a few times, but didnt have the cash to buy it

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
"Peewee on estrogen"! This is a vile calumny, a malevolent slur.. or an invitation to the unspeakable.
Oh.. "estrOgEn"... (oestrogen in English fellow-colonisers)... that's a relief.
On the other hand: as far as Maximised Illiterati is concerned: this isn't much of a challenge to Thomas, is it?

Heh!!! I knew you would've commented on that...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
this guy is a major weirdo. he's a schizo w/ 2 fake names. why are we giving him so much attention? that's all he wanted up in here.... he isnt even responding.......what a loser...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
"con" short for "confidence", U-P: i.e. what such a fraud counts on having inspired.
And the exact equivalent of "con" (i.e. same etymology) in a word I would advise you not to use in mixed company (or any company) should you pop over to Dover for the day.
It's odd, isn't it that Johnny Frog can tolerate "je m'en fous" and "connerie" in respectable discourse whereas English frowns on the equivalents.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The person who started this thread has been a no show since 04282003.

Perhaps his powers with respect to remote influencing require another class. The one which includes being able to
do it on the Internet.

[Edited on 3-5-2003 by Toltec]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just read this thread......and wow

This guy is in way over his head....funny cause he kinda stoped talking

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Cult movies, I dont know if this counts as one but Grrr whats the name of that movei with the main guys as "Ash", he has to get the Necronomicon. I think its Undead army.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
WOW, this a majorly screwed up thread. Well maybe Max boasted a bit too loudly about creating the aids virus and got blown away by the CDC haha. Or maybe the Black Panthers finally got to him and his Illumniati Buddies!

By the way, I'm surprised no one picked up upon this but there is no actual AIDS virus. The HIV virus causes the AIDS disease.

I guess he got in way over his head, but he really asked for it. Anyways, the board is better off without him, in my humble oppinion.

Oh and as cult movies go, I'm waiting for my DVD copy of THX to arrive from Amazon.

Peace All
~Astral

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
LMFAO. That guy needs a serious haircut among other things.

Dude, I'm a serious geek and even I want to beat that guy up LMAO.

You know you've got serious image problems when even the geeks wanna beat you up hehe.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I in no way condone sex with the children, many of you know I am survivor of childhood sexual abuse and known first hand the damage it does for the rest of your life...but I am very disappointed that in people here that have actually made fun of the way someone looks and the things said in this thread. I would think that would of at least warranted a warning. Some of you have brought yourselves down to a much lower level in the way you have handled this. Why hasn't a mod done something about this thread? I know it's been read by mods.

[edit on 11/22/2004 by LadyV]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join